Bug Report Thread

Comments

• ToogreysToogreys Registered Users 36 Posts
    Handles, the freeze frame issue is still there even after this last update! As I mentioned in another thread. I can't play short missions at all because the freeze frame rate issue is so bad I can't move/aim my sniper and I run out of time with plenty power left. Long range is better but can still be very difficult to move.
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    Toogreys wrote: »
    Handles, the freeze frame issue is still there even after this last update! As I mentioned in another thread. I can't play short missions at all because the freeze frame rate issue is so bad I can't move/aim my sniper and I run out of time with plenty power left. Long range is better but can still be very difficult to move.

yup exactly what Toogreys said. the latest update did not fix the framerate issue, and the delivery of medpacks, energy, double rewards and gold after watching a video is still not working.
    ios 8.1.3
    iphone 6
  • streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    **** the freeze frame is getting worse I cannot play the pvp because when it freeze it eat the time..also the boss can go under the floor please fix this ASAP.. I already at my limit now..several time I already hit my iPad...

Streetboy124
    iPad
    iOS 8.4
    Handles please fix the freeze frames ASAP and the boss always went under the floor need to fix that went play PVP
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    Hey Handles, 2 games in a row now i have lost because i tried using my knives and after hitting the button, all of the buttons freeze up and nothing works, so i end up losing bc it times out on me. What the heck is this all about now, this has not happened b4?
    When I play the PVp or campaign they will become lagging..and it is getting worse..please fix the lagging problem handles
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Same problem here, starting last night, even the campaigns in Ascension have the same video lag issues. Never have I experienced any video lag issues during a mission. What's up with this?
  • Lonewolf2015Lonewolf2015 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Lonewolf2015
    IPad
    iOS 8.4
    iTunes

Watch videos, no reward as promised
    Lag time makes game unplayable, works off and on but not worth the aggravation.

Too bad they can't get their act together, I'd play a lot and watch all kinds of videos if it actually worked, I assume they make money if users watch the videos, wonder if the boss knows how much cash he's loosing...
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    I m having some lag issues as well, but i am still having issues using my knives. Everytime i click on the knife button, all the controls stop working and i end up losing the match bc it times out since i cant do anything. PLS FIX THIS, i wud like 2 b able 2 use my knives!
    Handles please fix this lag in game problem is getting worst...
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    Upon the release of Dressed to Kill, I managed to jump from level 100 to 110 and did not receive the 50 gold that would go along with this. Wasn't this an issue in the previous release? Players jumping levels and not getting their rewards? Additionally, I'm still watching videos and NOT receiving the rewards of medkits, knives, double money, energy, etc. I've lost out on so much free energy, I've lost count.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Upon the release of Dressed to Kill, I managed to jump from level 100 to 110 and did not receive the 50 gold that would go along with this. Wasn't this an issue in the previous release? Players jumping levels and not getting their rewards? Additionally, I'm still watching videos and NOT receiving the rewards of medkits, knives, double money, energy, etc. I've lost out on so much free energy, I've lost count.

Yeah, I don't think they will ever fix the issue regarding the level jump. View it this way, you were able to retain all your experience and level up without having to do anything in dressed to kill. Losing the 50 gold is a small price to pay for progress.
    Yeah, I don't think they will ever fix the issue regarding the level jump. View it this way, you were able to retain all your experience and level up without having to do anything in dressed to kill. Losing the 50 gold is a small price to pay for progress.

BS. Being level 110 vs 100 means NOTHING in the game. No stats are increased, no health increase, nothing, except getting that 5 gold per level. It's the ONLY thing that makes leveling up worth anything.

Edit: Sorry. Forgot this thread isn't for discussions. I'll stop here.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    BS. Being level 110 vs 100 means NOTHING in the game. No stats are increased, no health increase, nothing, except getting that 5 gold per level. It's the ONLY thing that makes leveling up worth anything.

Edit: Sorry. Forgot this thread isn't for discussions. I'll stop here.

Actually, that one highlighted point is incorrect. If you were able to get the 5 gold per level up, you'd get 32,768. So, for all 10 levels a total of 327,680 points. See the heart number on the screenshot?

Screenshot_2015-06-28-09-22-431.png

I asked Handles if the 327,680 health points were lost as well as the gold. I posted this thread with no response;
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?151925-Handles-Clarification-of-Level-Up-rewards

This amount of health points is close to 23 times more than the 14,464 you earn with the 4 level diamond upgrades on your Tier 11 base!

I ask again, "Handles, is the 327,760 health points lost along with the 50 gold and the in-game cash by being bumped from 100 to 110 when the new region was released?"
    try_again wrote: »
    Actually, that one highlighted point is incorrect. If you were able to get the 5 gold per level up, you'd get 32,768. So, for all 10 levels. See the heart number on the screenshot?

I ask again, "Handles, is the 327,760 health points lost along with the 50 gold and the in-game cash by being bumped from 100 to 110 when the new region was released?"

I sit corrected. I guess there is a health increase, but the gold is by far more important to me, and, unlike some, I spend money in this game, so the free gold would be nice. Others skate through not giving back to the people that develop all the bugs in this game. Certainly there will be bugs when people don't care about what they are putting out if it isn't making a profit.
    Please fix the lagging problems when playing the game it is become worst..please do something..

streetboy124
    Ipad2
    iOS 8.4
  • PikePike Registered Users 14 Posts
    Not only do I have lag, but, I get kicked out of PvP and campaigns. Since last upgrade I have yet to complete a match. Sometimes they do not even get started. Seems I never advance lately. This is not the first time this has happen. Seems ever other upgrade has caused me troubles.
    Lost another one and NEVER fired a shot. I use to like this game. I think this game is rigged
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Pike wrote: »
    Lost another one and NEVER fired a shot. I use to like this game. I think this game is rigged
    Please fix the lagging problems when playing the game it is become worst..please do something..

streetboy124
    Ipad2
    iOS 8.4

I have noticed that when I have twitter (or other heavy online apps like fb, antivirus etc) running in the background it causes me a big lag. Have you noticed? I now close all other apps before I start playing CKS.
    Why don't you try it, if you haven't done already.
    NK14
    Iphone 5
    iOS 8.4
    You will go where you look at...
    I lost my first weekend match. I have NO other apps running on my kindle. I have tried most things on this site to rid of the problem and gets worse. Especially when I now hit the attack and lose. I do not run twitter, facebook or **** like that. I have started to delete other games.
    Come on handles please fix this stupid lagging problem the game is not fun to play anymore because of this worst lagging problem fix it man....
    Lost 30 games in a row!!! Why even play?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Just a reminder that this thread is not for discussions, please take them elsewhere.

Also if you do not provide the information requested for bug report, your issue will not be reported.
  • ChavezDingChavezDing Registered Users 6 Posts
    In-Game Name: chavezding
    Game Version: 3.0.1
    Device: Ipad
    OS Version: iOS 8.4
    Description of the issue: How come most matches in campaign crashes when loading them ?? Some matches can't even be played coz the game crashes every time :(
    When I am lucky and a match can be loaded it 4 out of 5 times crashes just afterwards so no more money or rewards ...
    It is beginning to take the fun away from this game ....
    I am level 98 and I am in zone "Kill Club" ...
    Hope this will soon be fixed :)
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    I have noticed that when I have twitter (or other heavy online apps like fb, antivirus etc) running in the background it causes me a big lag. Have you noticed? I now close all other apps before I start playing CKS.
    Why don't you try it, if you haven't done already.
    NK14
    Iphone 5
    iOS 8.4

that doesnt work even with iphone 6. i dont think theyve ever addresses the lag or framerate issue.
  • ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    image.jpg1_1.jpg

Nothing wrong with this picture, however, all the button is not functioning. I lost the battle already since nothing I can't do.

Platform iOS, iPad Air (1st gen).
    Still a horrible lag time, as soon as bullets start flying, you can't move or it's very jurky making you loose time and health and eventually the match. Very, very aggravating. I'm also getting 'froze' as said above, only way is to forfeit the match as you can't move.
    iPad 2
    iTunes
    Come on handles can you read we have issues on the lagging problem, fix this problem! Sometime when the lag occur the boss (when play pvp) can go behind the wall and under the floor..cannot kill them because they move under me...please fix this stupid lag problems.

Streetboy124
    Ipad2
    iTunes
    iOS 8.4
  • ToogreysToogreys Registered Users 36 Posts
    All,
    I too was having problems with lag, screen freeze, buttons not working etc. I was using an iPad 2 with a iOS version 8.3 I finally switched to a iPhone 6 iSO 8.4 and all of those problems went away. The only time I get beat now is if I do something stupid and challenge someone a lot stronger than I am.

This tells me that over time, the game as outgrown older devices. Like most of you, I didnt experience this problem at first. It only started to get worse as the game was updated.

I believe the only option you-have is to update your device. I don't know about other platforms but it's pretty easy to transfer your current iOS game to a new iOS device. - Just my two cents
    Toogreys wrote: »
    All,
    I too was having problems with lag, screen freeze, buttons not working etc. I was using an iPad 2 with a iOS version 8.3 I finally switched to a iPhone 6 iSO 8.4 and all of those problems went away. The only time I get beat now is if I do something stupid and challenge someone a lot stronger than I am.

This tells me that over time, the game as outgrown older devices. Like most of you, I didnt experience this problem at first. It only started to get worse as the game was updated.

I believe the only option you-have is to update your device. I don't know about other platforms but it's pretty easy to transfer your current iOS game to a new iOS device. - Just my two cents

I'm running an iPad 2 with iOS 8.4 and having all the problems, don't have an iPhone 6 and at 54 yo, don't think playing the game on a phone would work for me :D And don't think I (or many other people) will run right out and spend $400-$500 for a new iPad just to play this game.

Surely the Glu TechnoNerds can figure something out as I'm addicted to this game but am growing aggravated at all the problems.

Like I said in a previous post, I have not spent any real money yet, but would if the game was reliable and fun.
    I assume Glu is in business to make money, fix the problems and I bet a lot more $$$ will start to flow :cool:

Speed: Download 51 Upload 5