Options

terrible customer service

michigan_killermichigan_killer Registered Users 38 Posts
I have been playing this game since January and dealing with all the glitches,dropped streaks,restarts,etc. Now I'm having major issues with lost accomplishments and game reset to beginning on July 1st.and still haven't got reply besides General faq automatic response and one reply asking for my old and new PvP names on july8th,gave that info immediately and as of now no response. Just a warning to new players,I spent 1050 hours on this game ,was tier 11,had 11000(roughly)PvP points,excellent weapons,was in top 50 all time in game,23 of 23 accomplishments completed,powerful drone completed,and it's all gone and not even a common courtesy to reply to my customer service issues. Beware before you invest your time and/or money,you're just a cash cow to glu,and they do not respect you as a customer of there product. All you're time and or money can be gone in a second. And there's no recourse for you at all,not even a courtesy of replying to your requests to customer service. As a.long time player of.this game,do not spend money.and do not expect a quality game.wish I didn't have to say this,but it's true.choose wisely before you end up regretting it.

Comments

• Options
    I forgot to.mention,my forum access was also taken away from me three separate times yesterday,July 9th,over this issue. I will try.to.post.this everyday possible until things change and as I.said "beware,and choose wisely before you might make a mistake investing time and or money in this game" I'm lucky that I'm in a very understanding clan and the other 19 in my clan understand and we have been in constant contact over my issue and they all stuck by me through this and I have great respect for 99% of.the players in this game,but clan members in forceofone are outstanding individuals,and they are the only reason I'm still playing this game.
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    I have been playing this game since January and dealing with all the glitches,dropped streaks,restarts,etc. Now I'm having major issues with lost accomplishments and game reset to beginning on July 1st.and still haven't got reply besides General faq automatic response and one reply asking for my old and new PvP names on july8th,gave that info immediately and as of now no response. Just a warning to new players,I spent 1050 hours on this game ,was tier 11,had 11000(roughly)PvP points,excellent weapons,was in top 50 all time in game,23 of 23 accomplishments completed,powerful drone completed,and it's all gone and not even a common courtesy to reply to my customer service issues. Beware before you invest your time and/or money,you're just a cash cow to glu,and they do not respect you as a customer of there product. All you're time and or money can be gone in a second. And there's no recourse for you at all,not even a courtesy of replying to your requests to customer service. As a.long time player of.this game,do not spend money.and do not expect a quality game.wish I didn't have to say this,but it's true.choose wisely before you end up regretting it.

I'd post here about the what the BBB thinks of Glu, but that got my last account silenced. I'm with you 100%, even though I have given them money recently because I've been playing a lot lately, but their Customer Service is by far the worst I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Handles does a decent job on here, but in game, it's non-existent at best. Google BBB Glu mobile if you want more. I'm still amazed that as a company they can continue, but I guess maybe their other games keep them going.
  • Options
    Thanks,I will do that. It's amazing more people haven't complained. Thank you
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    I'd post here about the what the BBB thinks of Glu, but that got my last account silenced. I'm with you 100%, even though I have given them money recently because I've been playing a lot lately, but their Customer Service is by far the worst I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Handles does a decent job on here, but in game, it's non-existent at best. Google BBB Glu mobile if you want more. I'm still amazed that as a company they can continue, but I guess maybe their other games keep them going.

They can continue because of people like you.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Registering with the BBB is a totally voluntary action. There are no such requirements or standards for acceptable levels of customer service. It is entirely up to the company to even provide customer service at all.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Registering with the BBB is a totally voluntary action. There are no such requirements or standards for acceptable levels of customer service. It is entirely up to the company to even provide customer service at all.

A company doesn't need to be registered with the BBB for you to file a complaint against them. If a company doesn't respond to a complaint, they will lose their accreditation with the BBB. The company needs to pay a fee to be accredited, but we know the G in Glu stands for greedy, so they aren't about to pay for something they'll probably lose by the terrible customer service. I've yet to get a response to the 50 gold I lost by going from 100 to 110. I've recently watched 2 videos for health and medkits and received neither. No response from them on that matter either.
  • Options
    They can continue because of people like you.

What's your point? Are you thanking me that you can still play this game and come on here and proclaim your geniusness?

You're welcome.