Bug Report Thread

Comments

• streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Toogreys wrote: »
    All,
    I too was having problems with lag, screen freeze, buttons not working etc. I was using an iPad 2 with a iOS version 8.3 I finally switched to a iPhone 6 iSO 8.4 and all of those problems went away. The only time I get beat now is if I do something stupid and challenge someone a lot stronger than I am.

This tells me that over time, the game as outgrown older devices. Like most of you, I didnt experience this problem at first. It only started to get worse as the game was updated.

I believe the only option you-have is to update your device. I don't know about other platforms but it's pretty easy to transfer your current iOS game to a new iOS device. - Just my two cents

Come on man why I need to spend my money. To buy new device just to play the game..why not fix the problem maybe change the coding or get a good server. Not everybody have the luxury to change their device every time Mac come out with new device..be friendly to us the user that using what they can afford with..dun be selfish man...
  • ToogreysToogreys Registered Users 36 Posts
    Come on man why I need to spend my money. To buy new device just to play the game..why not fix the problem maybe change the coding or get a good server. Not everybody have the luxury to change their device every time Mac come out with new device..be friendly to us the user that using what they can afford with..dun be selfish man...
    I'm running an iPad 2 with iOS 8.4 and having all the problems, don't have an iPhone 6 and at 54 yo, don't think playing the game on a phone would work for me :D And don't think I (or many other people) will run right out and spend $400-$500 for a new iPad just to play this game.

Surely the Glu TechnoNerds can figure something out as I'm addicted to this game but am growing aggravated at all the problems.

Like I said in a previous post, I have not spent any real money yet, but would if the game was reliable and fun.
    I assume Glu is in business to make money, fix the problems and I bet a lot more $$$ will start to flow :cool:

Speed: Download 51 Upload 5

Lonewolf & Streetboy - I understand the frustration and your correct it is very addictive.... I just happend to need to renew my phone contract and had to get new phones, my wife broke hers otherwise I had the same complaints both of you do and couldn't afford to buy a new iPad just to play this game. I preferred to play on the iPad and wasnt sure I would be able to play on the iPhone and admit it is difficult to see some of the characters etc. but getting used to it...and Lonewolf... Im 59 :) All I am saying is eventurally every game or program for that matter that continues to go through updates will eventually outgrow the devices as new technoligies are used. It happens with all of them including PC's. There were games I loved to play on the PC but as games advanced, you had to have a faster processer and faster video cards etc.

Handles - I know you are not suppose to use this thread as a discussion but wanted to bring to everyones attention what I discovered almost by accident by going to an iPhone 6.
  • Snakeshot21Snakeshot21 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Snakeshot21
    ISO iPad iTunes
    Game is freezing up and making you lose. You can't move let alone stand up.
    Snakeshot21
    ISO iPad iTunes
    Game is freezing up and making you lose. You can't move let alone stand up.

Streetboy124
    iTunes
    Ipad2
    iOS 8.4
    Glu should fix this freeze frames problem..this stuff has become very bad.. The freeze frames has effect my game come on fix this problem..
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    7/16/2015 - There's no global event on any of the platforms, and I can't find any post by a moderator acknowledging that Glu is aware of the issue or an expected time when it'll be corrected.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    7/16/2015 - There's no global event on any of the platforms, and I can't find any post by a moderator acknowledging that Glu is aware of the issue or an expected time when it'll be corrected.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?162308-GLOBAL-07-16-2015-and-LEAGUE-PVP-WILL-IT-HAPPEN/page3
    see post 24
    Please I begging GLU fix the lagging of the frame rates when playing the game..currently the game is non playable the lagging is effecting the game..I can not move normally when playing PVP or campaign..please I begging fix this problem..currently my base level is 11 (163K),****nal sniper 11.5,tesla 11.5, short range rifle 12.5 and heavy 12.5 my level is 110

Streetboy124
    iTunes
    Ipad2
    iOS 8.4
  • bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    @ HANDLES:

Android 5.0.1
    HTC one M8
    Screen name - BAJANCAT

Issue: the mysterious disappearing movement arrows is still here. twice in recent days the arrows have disappeared in PvP battles preventing me from moving to a new cover spot, you can't shoot and you can't recover. You can only forfeit or let the timer run out.

Once, I was moving back and forth dodging rockets. Once I tried moving when the drone and juggernaut were both firing. So, it may be a resource thing. Too much happening on the screen at once and the basics didn't get refreshed...
    Please I begging GLU fix the lagging of the frame rates when playing the game..currently the game is non playable the lagging is effecting the game..I can not move normally when playing PVP or campaign..please I begging fix this problem..currently my base level is 11 (163K),****nal sniper 11.5,tesla 11.5, short range rifle 12.5 and heavy 12.5 my level is 110

Streetboy124
    iTunes
    Ipad2
    iOS 8.4

please handles really need you to help us with the lagging frame rates problem..the game is stuck went playing the pvp..can glu do anything to solve this problems..come on I want to play this game..please fix this problem..

Streetboy124
    iTunes
    Ipad2
    iOS 8.4
    Just kill this game already the developer doesn't want to fix the lagging on the frame rates went playing the game..the freeze frame is effecting the game..come on GLU fix this problems is really annoying..what is going on..there are a lot of user already complain about this..there is no reply on this problem what so ever..just give us the answer to why is this problem happen.

Streetboy124
    iTunes
    Ipad2
    iOS 8.4
  • skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    play PVP, find target, and server error, now i lost energy and worse is i lost my win strike, and start from 0 again, try to get 14 win strike 1384 AP earned, and now i must start from 0 again with limit time? can u explain to me why this happen

device:
    ipad mini
    ios 8.1.2
  • Lonewolf2015Lonewolf2015 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Server lag is still HORRIBLE! Play PVP, battle (barely) using extra health because lag makes it impossible to fire, get all the way to the end, winning just to have the entire program crash and loose everything.

It appears that the people who work on this program really are beyond their expertise and Glu needs to clean house and hire some competent employees who have a grasp on this kind of work. It's been a problem for well over a month and if they can't figure it out in that amount of time, somethings wrong with the person doing the work.....
  • lhmanlhman Registered Users 3 Posts
    This game is starting to really **** me off.... Why isnt the lag problem fixed?? Its been going on for weeks...

Get a grip and fix the problem!!
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    yep - the lag is awful - and i noticed the timer countdown for energy jumps -- it just jumped from 33 sec left to 4 minutes. however, i just restarted the game and it was back on the correct countdown time for energy.
    Your game is sux..darn the lagging frame rates....the game is not playable u guys never want to fix this stupid problem..GLU SUX CKS SUX..go and die already...
    Your game sux and f.u.c.k you guys
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I am unable to upgrade my Drone. When I attempt to upgrade, I select element to fuse, it appears to fuse, but then I get Network Error, Resynchronization with Server Required. Error code: 203105 Then the game restarts, no upgrade and I lose the upgrade diamonds

I am on the IOS platform, Ipad Mini, IOS 8.4, player ID BRADR752, App downloaded from the Apple App store.

vytahw.jpg
    same here, but not when upgrade, but when start match PVP, lose 50, 33, 15 win strike, restart again from 0 :(
  • Whisper1969Whisper1969 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Me too!
    I upgrade drone, then server error and when it reloads my upgrades are gone and lost way more diamonds than I even spent! Just now spent 3000 on upgrade and lost over 20,000!
    Guess I'll just stop playing till this is fixed. In total I've lost about 60,000!
  • BlaqJaqBlaqJaq Registered Users 37 Posts
    Really, Really, Really Bad Crashing!! I can barley get through a match! It's wasting Many PVP Matches! Please address this issue. Thanx
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I am unable to upgrade my Drone. When I attempt to upgrade, it appears to upgrade, then I get Network Error, Resynchronization with Server Required. Error code: 203105 Then the game restarts, no upgrade and I lose the upgrade diamonds

I am on the IOS platform, Ipad Mini, IOS 8.4, player ID BRADR752.

vytahw.jpg

It's been awhile but I've encountered this before during drone updates. Strangely the problem may disappear once the VIP Event is concluded. I know it doesn't make any sense but I tracked the crash to the pop up banner that appears at times during VIP Events.

Tip shrinking your screenshot to 40% of it's original size may make it a little easier to fit on the forum post.

*** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Tip shrinking your screenshot to 40% of it's original size may make it a little easier to fit on the forum post.

*** SMILES ***

Thanks for the tip, I am new to posting Screenshots. Do you do that in Tinypics?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip, I am new to posting Screenshots. Do you do that in Tinypics?

I use Microsoft Paint but any photo editor should be able to re-size the image based on pctg OR pixels / cm / in.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    why u not update this version than have to update and re-sync each day while we play pvp, too many re-sync with your server during play pvp
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    It's been awhile but I've encountered this before during drone updates. Strangely the problem may disappear once the VIP Event is concluded. I know it doesn't make any sense but I tracked the crash to the pop up banner that appears at times during VIP Events.

*** SMILES ***

I've noticed this especially when trying to upgrade/fuse the drone. For the last 3 days or so, it has been impossible to complete a drone fuse for me due to the resync error.

BAJANCAT
    ANDROID V 5.0.3
    HTC one M8
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    It's been driving me crazy that I watch these advertisements and rarely ever see the reward. Knives, Medkits, Rockets, and what really is hurting me is the double rewards for in game cash. It's really hard to buy these upgrades when I'm running out of money and double rewards isn't working at all!

iOS 8.4
  • Whisper1969Whisper1969 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Upgrade drone still 100% unusable.
    I lose all diamonds earned from recent pvp matches and lose the upgrades.
    WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED???!!!
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    It's been driving me crazy that I watch these advertisements and rarely ever see the reward. Knives, Medkits, Rockets, and what really is hurting me is the double rewards for in game cash. It's really hard to buy these upgrades when I'm running out of money and double rewards isn't working at all!

iOS 8.4

BAJANCAT
    HTC one M8
    Android 5.3

double money video awards rarely work. I'm presented with the video, but upon completion of the video, the transition back to the game fails and the game crashes causing a re-start. Very consistent about 4 out of 5 attempts.
    Upgrade drone still 100% unusable.
    I lose all diamonds earned from recent pvp matches and lose the upgrades.
    WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED???!!!

For me, when the drone upgrade crashes, the steps are:
    - select drone 'upgrade'
    - video/splash screen appears after about 60 sec delay
    - game crashes causing restart
    - sometimes I have to clear the splash screen and then the game restarts...

IF I can get back to the screen with the upgrade components, I've been able to (usually) fuse XP tiles to upgrade the drone.

Failures happen about half of the time.
  • SilvrbulletSilvrbullet Registered Users 20 Posts
    Issue with not getting my gems. Ok so I did a test. I was to get 13.66 every minute. For the first 30 seconds it was going ok. Then I got to 5 gems and it has yet to move from 5 in the last 3 minutes. What a rip. So then I reset and it keeps getting stuck a points. 5, 8, 7, 3 ........