Options

Missing clan members

tattoodhardcoretattoodhardcore Registered Users 5 Posts
I'm trying to figure out what is going on with missing clan members. One of my guys that's been with us from the start was gone when I got up this morning. Why are they disappearing when I as clan leader am the only one that can remove them? Annihilators Clan on iOS

Comments

• Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    I'm trying to figure out what is going on with missing clan members. One of my guys that's been with us from the start was gone when I got up this morning. Why are they disappearing when I as clan leader am the only one that can remove them? Annihilators Clan on iOS

It's a common thing partner.
    I'm the clan leader in EURO and it's common that I see few people leaving my clan for another and vice versa
    There's a series of reasons this could occur:
    1) They're looking for a more competitive team (mostly)
    2) They don't speak the "clan language"
    3) They can't keep up with the rest of the clan members
    4) They want more action in the clan chat
    5) They start their own clan hoping that they'll manage things better than the current leader
    etc

There's also the possibility that they're just dropping out due to internet issues or game lags etc. D_a_m_n it even happened to me once. I accidentally left my clan but fortunately for me, another Greek guy took over and told me about it in the global (sort of) chat. He respectfully appointed me again Clan Leader and I thank him for that.

A piece of advice; when you lose a member, start looking for him at the stronger than yours clans. He's probably after fame and glory...

PS. No offense to your clan. You're all time #18 and doing great. You have my respect and I always look behind my back for you guys! :-)
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    NK14, I thank you for your response. All of those are true statements but I'm glad to report that none of those were the case. Our member was mysteriously removed and not seeking another clan. It has happen to 4 of our members just this past week as well as some from other clans. I don't understand why this is happening unless just another serious glitch in Glus making. The originals in our clan were from the Kingdom clan initially and ranked 5th when we left and created the Annihilators. This was our 5th full week and have made huge strides to enter the top 20 in such a short time. Too bad we couldn't keep our Kingdom victories because that would have us in the top ten overall at the moment. We will continue rising and look forward to the competition. Have a great day and snipe on NK14. Thanks brother for your help.
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    have you nominated officers?

They can kick people out..
  • Options
    NK14, I thank you for your response. All of those are true statements but I'm glad to report that none of those were the case. Our member was mysteriously removed and not seeking another clan. It has happen to 4 of our members just this past week as well as some from other clans. I don't understand why this is happening unless just another serious glitch in Glus making. The originals in our clan were from the Kingdom clan initially and ranked 5th when we left and created the Annihilators. This was our 5th full week and have made huge strides to enter the top 20 in such a short time. Too bad we couldn't keep our Kingdom victories because that would have us in the top ten overall at the moment. We will continue rising and look forward to the competition. Have a great day and snipe on NK14. Thanks brother for your help.

I think I should be the one thanking you Tattoohardcore because this could happen to my mates too, without me even noticing it. Excuse me for asking but just out of curiosity, how can you be sure that your members were mysteriously removed and not seeking another clan? Did they tell you in global chat or via email?
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    You have 9 officers. Any one of them can hit the "Kick" button on a members profile either intentionally or by accident and the member is gone. It is a big button and easy to hit by accident. Glu is very unlikely to be the culprit, much as I would like to blame them. Tell your officers not to hit the Kick button, it is an easy mistake to make.

If a member is removed, for whatever reason, just send them an invite and the can get back in. Shouldn't be a big problem.
  • Options
    Unhappy, I have officers in place but officers can only be kicked out by me the clan leader.
  • Options
    NK14, I agree that members can be removed but this was one of my officers. He expressed he was removed and did not leave. The other three regular members we're seriously upset about it to the point of being belligerent from being removed. I'm only able to take their word for it.
  • Options
    Bradr752, this was one of my officers that was removed. I have him back now thank goodness. He didn't leave nor was removed. I checked and as clan leader in the only one that can demote or remove officers. Was a huge problem because this is one of my top performers. Thanks for the response.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    One thing to consider is establishing an alternative means of communication with your members, so that the don't just disappear with no way to get in touch. My clan uses an app called "Line", other clans have a facebook page.
  • Options
    NK14, I agree that members can be removed but this was one of my officers. He expressed he was removed and did not leave. The other three regular members we're seriously upset about it to the point of being belligerent from being removed. I'm only able to take their word for it.

This is what I do
    1) I keep an excel file with our game names and AP so that I can keep track of our progress. From time to time (especially during global pvp's, every 24hs) I let my mates know how we all did.
    2) All members of our clan are officers therefore no one can kick anyone out besides me (only did it once by the way) and also I can easily keep track of the newcomers when they fill in (since they're the only plain members).