GLOBAL 07/16/2015 and LEAGUE PVP: WILL IT HAPPEN?

NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
If memory serves, when you open up the "CLAN" window and see the tab "OVERVIEW", you get to see a countdown to the next clan event.
This week though you only see a fuzzy announcement that the next clan event is coming soon.

2claUVa.png

Is it me or something is cooking?
You will go where you look at...
Prev13

Comments

• bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    Well.... it should be a Tesla weekend, so it will probably be affected....

(once bitten, twice shy...)
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    bajancat wrote: »
    Well.... it should be a Tesla weekend, so it will probably be affected....

(once bitten, twice shy...)

Maybe it's still too early to say but I'm pretty much sure now something is going on at the background.
    Global event on IOS is 20 minutes overdue now.
    NK14 wrote: »
    Maybe it's still too early to say but I'm pretty much sure now something is going on at the background.
    Global event on IOS is 20 minutes due now.

60 minutes now
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Nothing on either Amazon or IOS
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Nothing on either Amazon or IOS

2 hours passed.
    Da mn I hate it when I am right in predicting bad news.
    Others might think it's not bad news but I already saw many people wonder what happened.
    Let's hope that GLU will come back with a pleasant surprise and not something like: "Sorry guys, we fall asleep and didn't turn the switch on"! :)
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    The first thing I thought about this morning when I clicked the PVP tab was this thread. Just way too typical, it's not funny any longer, the wounds doen't even have time to form scabs! Now the wait for Handles to get in to work, send a message to the IT team, and wait to tell us what and if he finds anything out for each group. Then some user reports on the site that the event is open before Handles finds out.

Are they thinking maybe they can just sell weapons to us instead?
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Almost 3 hours in and nothing? Maybe this is the end of CKS.....
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Nothing on android. MI Rogue Nation is running fine
    GLU is helping us save up money you ungrateful people!

>>>Always look at the bright side of life<<<
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    Still no Global on droid.
    arnman wrote: »
    Still no Global on droid.

same on IOS, 4 hours overdue.
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    5 hours overdue. iOS & guessing android as well.
    NK14 wrote: »
    GLU is helping us save up money you ungrateful people!

>>>Always look at the bright side of life<<<

HAHA..... Hakuna Matata

For me, this is possibly the final push I need to kick this habit. I just played a couple of PVP's, Short/11.5 vs 368K 12's. It wasn't even close. It reminds me of the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result...
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts

If it starts at all, it won't be for quite some time. GLU will realize there's a problem in a little over 3 hours (9:00 AM PST). This will be followed by the usual startup delays and "considerations" ... my estimate is if it's going to happen at all, it won't be for another 4-6 hours.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

I think it's time we start talking about biology, Venezuelan literature, spiders' anatomy and bee keeping Joe
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    If it starts at all, it won't be for quite some time. GLU will realize there's a problem in a little over 3 hours (9:00 AM PST). This will be followed by the usual startup delays and "considerations" ... my estimate is if it's going to happen at all, it won't be for another 4-6 hours.

Scorpion, Glu has fixed the Amdroid Global problem. They just won't have a Global. At long last our complaints have been heard.
    Scorpion, Glu has fixed the Amdroid Global problem. They just won't have a Global. At long last our complaints have been heard.

YES !!! and a return to those incredible diamond payouts, after all that's all this game is really good for at this point in time.
    YES !!! and a return to those incredible diamond payouts, after all that's all this game is really good for at this point in time.

Did you notice that Glu increase the cost of Drone upgrade by increasing the number of XP required on each level by 8 - 10%? Apparently, Drone upgrade was not expensive enough.
    Did you notice that Glu increase the cost of Drone upgrade by increasing the number of XP required on each level by 8 - 10%? Apparently, Drone upgrade was not expensive enough.

Oh JEEZ - SMH ... they sure know how to kill a wet dream.
    Alright ... they should be aware of the supposed problem; by now they're briefing HANDLES with the usual BS and we should get some sort of explanation within the hour.
    Alright ... they should be aware of the supposed problem; by now they're briefing HANDLES with the usual BS and we should get some sort of explanation within the hour.

The eternal optimist.... Love it!
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    You're all interpreting this the wrong way. I believe the developers took amsofts advice and though they can't reduce the milestones in a global event. They can shorten it, by doing so, people will have reduced points.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Update: It looks like the event will not be starting till tomorrow due to some issues. I Will report to you all once I have more info on this.
    You're all interpreting this the wrong way. I believe the developers took amsofts advice and though they can't reduce the milestones in a global event. They can shorten it, by doing so, people will have reduced points.

I see there is at least one soul who's been following my train of thought. I said we would have an explanation within the hour, what do you guys think? I pull this stuff out of a hat? LMAO Ok one more day of fun and games collecting diamonds ... enjoy.
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    😃ok let's collect diamonds, and do upgrades. what else we can do anyways.... Now that I was willing to spend a fortune jaja just kidding .
    Handles is posting on the MI forum. We are toast!
    So we've seen our last upgrade cycle I suppose. It is a classic way to exit, game in a state of chaos, two cancelled Global events in three weeks and several months of bugs and game glitches that were never actually fixed ... they say if you're going to walk away from the game, walk away while you're on top.
    Handles is posting on the MI forum. We are toast!

I'm not so sure ... there's nobody playing a game that is still in BETA. We've still got some time I would think **SMILES**
    I'm not so sure ... there's nobody playing a game that is still in BETA. We've still got some time I would think **SMILES**

Now out of Beta and has a full Global Event going, my clan has moved over.

MI Global:
    #1 1871 4kE
    #10 827 Agente1fea79e2
    #30 461 Magistearmando
    #4381 Bradr752

Playing for a 4.5 Star Heavy 1800 and 1500, parts offed down to 1900
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    Now out of Beta and has a full Global Event going, my clan has moved over.

MI Global:
    #1 1871 4kE
    #10 827 Agente1fea79e2
    #30 461 Magistearmando
    #4381 Bradr752

Playing for a 4.5 Star Heavy 1800 and 1500, parts offed down to 1900

Can you guys give the rest of a chance before going gung ho in the events? :)