Options

Sad sad sad game

Sono69Sono69 Registered Users 18 Posts
Glu

It is so sad that players only write and post nothing but bad things about your game.. Lagging, glitches and the app kicking you out.. This use to be a good game but now it the worst game I have ever played.. This is a load of **** that players pay to get gold and can't even enjoy the game with all your issues.. Sad sad sad sad piece of game this is..

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Sono69 wrote: »
    Glu

It is so sad that players only write and post nothing but bad things about your game.. Lagging, glitches and the app kicking you out.. This use to be a good game but now it the worst game I have ever played.. This is a load of **** that players pay to get gold and can't even enjoy the game with all your issues.. Sad sad sad sad piece of game this is..

Have you tried playing Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation? It's the same as this game and I want you to try it out and report back to us about the glitches in that game. If you experience the same glitches in Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, then it's your iPad that's the problem. I remember you mentioning that you have an iPad 2, which could be the problem.
  • Options
    Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Been playing mirn for a few days and started having the same issues with pvp that we had here. After a win it locks up and counts as a loss. This problem is only on android
  • Options
    GermanLifeGermanLife Registered Users 3 Posts
    Have you tried playing Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation? It's the same as this game and I want you to try it out and report back to us about the glitches in that game. If you experience the same glitches in Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, then it's your iPad that's the problem. I remember you mentioning that you have an iPad 2, which could be the problem.

This is not a good alternative!

Dear Sono, killing is sad, but it's just a game! Sniper games are cool!!
    Life in short... why not to smile? :)
    ثبت شرکت در آلمان - فیبر نوری
  • Options
    JakefordJakeford Registered Users 2 Posts
    I too can not play do to the issues in the game. I am on an iPad I have contacted Glu and they replied that the issues seem to be the iPads and older I phones,but they were going to work on fixing the problems. But nothing and it's almost a month. If we can not play the game and they are not going to fix it...tell the players
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Jakeford wrote: »
    I too can not play do to the issues in the game. I am on an iPad I have contacted Glu and they replied that the issues seem to be the iPads and older I phones,but they were going to work on fixing the problems. But nothing and it's almost a month. If we can not play the game and they are not going to fix it...tell the players

It an issue that's been around since early May when the DRONE feature was first introduced in CKS 3.0. YES older devices suffer this problem NO GLU will not be fixing it. Your options are a new device. Recommended 2.0 GHz DUAL CORE CPU with 450 MHz GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) OR overclock your existing device to meet these specs. Unfortunately, Apple has made tuning the devices you own all but impossible. These are the facts ... sorry.

There are some powerful and cheap Android devices available from Google and LG if that is something you might want to consider. The new iPad Air 2 measures up pretty well, but that's an expensive proposition just to play a game. iPad Air 3 if one can wait.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    JakefordJakeford Registered Users 2 Posts
    I was doing fine until the end of June. I just upgraded my base to tier 11. I won the guitar and equipped it and that is when I had lagging, freezing, arrows disappearing. One out of ten games will play perfect??
  • Options
    Jakeford wrote: »
    I was doing fine until the end of June. I just upgraded my base to tier 11. I won the guitar and equipped it and that is when I had lagging, freezing, arrows disappearing. One out of ten games will play perfect??

Yeah I know ... as you progress, particularly with BASE TIER upgrades, the number of opponents on the battle field firing weapons increases. The TIER 11 upgrade seems to be the threshold for the graphics issues. It's not that your device is useless but rather the game has simply "outgrown" your device. CKS is a resource hungry little sucka ... the more your win the more it wants ... pretty bad design if you ask me, but it is what it is.

I think that GLU realized that when they reached TIER 11, any further upgrades would affect the "older" devices and made a conscious decision to only support the newest devices. Of course they will never state that publicly, but I think it's quite evident in the results.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yeah I know ... as you progress, particularly with BASE TIER upgrades, the number of opponents on the battle field firing weapons increases. The TIER 11 upgrade seems to be the threshold for the graphics issues. It's not that your device is useless but rather the game has simply "outgrown" your device. CKS is a resource hungry little sucka ... the more your win the more it wants ... pretty bad design if you ask me, but it is what it is.

I think that GLU realized that when they reached TIER 11, any further upgrades would affect the "older" devices and made a conscious decision to only support the newest devices. Of course they will never state that publicly, but I think it's quite evident in the results.

I wouldn't even blame GLU for this issue, Apple has been releasing sub par devices for years. The Apple iPad Air 2 has a TRI core processor. Are you serious? The competition is using Quad cores and they're using tri cores.
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

I'm using the iPhone 6 plus not an older device and I have been having the lag issues for quite a while now. I have played MIRN and with higher weapons almost maxed out base etc and have had no lag issues.
  • Options
    I wouldn't even blame GLU for this issue, Apple has been releasing sub par devices for years. The Apple iPad Air 2 has a TRI core processor. Are you serious? The competition is using Quad cores and they're using tri cores.

LOL I hear you ... I'm just giving options based on minimal requirements. Personally I wouldn't touch an Apple device even with your money, they're just to expensive for disposable devices like phones and tablets. I'm sure that everyone has different experiences based on usage patterns ... I'm also quite sure that iTunes is at the root of most evil **SMILES**

Another case-in-point (and a question as well) ... how does one iPhone 6 function perfectly and another doesn't? It's got to be what the user is running right?
  • Options
    I'm using the iPhone 6 plus not an older device and I have been having the lag issues for quite a while now. I have played MIRN and with higher weapons almost maxed out base etc and have had no lag issues.

Have you reached TIER 11 in MIRN yet? That's when everything falls apart. Try a Google device, never hiccups, has superior GPU, costs half the price and is easy to upgrade.

Please ... I do not want to start a debate about Apple's devices, but has anyone ever realized that these devices were never actually designed with "gaming" in mind?
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    paly PVp find target and error, lose energy and lose win streak, start from 0 again, with time only 17H 2min, nice game, time to leave and try to find better game than this