Options

Developer CKS is "stuff"

streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
CKS developer is doing nothing about the lag on frame rate problem..u guys are bunch of stupidest developer on earth..stop messing with use..this is my details on the game:

Base tier 11 (170K)
Long range
Rifle 11.5
Tesla 11.5
Short range
Assault 12.5
Heavy 12.5
Level of the avatar 110

Details on. Device use
Ioad2
iOS 8.4
iTunes
Streetboy124
Start fix the problemyou stupid developer

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    CKS developer is doing nothing about the lag on frame rate problem..u guys are bunch of stupidest developer on earth..stop messing with use..this is my details on the game:

Base tier 11 (170K)
    Long range
    Rifle 11.5
    Tesla 11.5
    Short range
    Assault 12.5
    Heavy 12.5
    Level of the avatar 110

Details on. Device use
    Ioad2
    iOS 8.4
    iTunes
    Streetboy124
    Start fix the problemyou stupid developer

We have already explained this multiple times. The ipad2 is already outdated and CKS can no longer be played on it. Get a new device!
  • Options
    streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    We have already explained this multiple times. The ipad2 is already outdated and CKS can no longer be played on it. Get a new device!

Why not upgrade the game where it can be play at old n new devices..don't make the outdated devices been single out..we don't have the luxury to buy new device...just fix the d.a.m.n problem already....
  • Options
    Why not upgrade the game where it can be play at old n new devices..don't make the outdated devices been single out..we don't have the luxury to buy new device...just fix the d.a.m.n problem already....

You should know by now with technology, companies do not downgrade and as CK progresses, it will demand more from our devices.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    You should know by now with technology, companies do not downgrade and as CK progresses, it will demand more from our devices.

Also, keep in mind that the players who can afford to spend real cash to play the game, also can afford to always buy the latest and greatest equipment. Therefore, it is unfortunate for those that are not able to buy new devices, GLU really has no interest in take care of you. The number of people willing to spend real money, probably far outnumbers those that will not spend.
  • Options
    Aaron GAaron G Registered Users 58 Posts
    if buying a new device, can we transfer old data to new device?how?
    I am concerning when downloading the game have to start from scratch. Any advice?
  • Options
    Aaron G wrote: »
    if buying a new device, can we transfer old data to new device?how?
    I am concerning when downloading the game have to start from scratch. Any advice?

That is really easy. I'm going to break everything down in a 3 step solution.

1. Backup your ipad 2 on itunes.
    2. When you get a new ipad, you'll be entered in a screen that makes you enter your email, name, and icloud data, one of those screens will allow you to restore from a backup. Choose your ipad 2 save date.
    3. Everything will be backed up.
  • Options
    Aaron GAaron G Registered Users 58 Posts
    That is really easy. I'm going to break everything down in a 3 step solution.

1. Backup your ipad 2 on itunes.
    2. When you get a new ipad, you'll be entered in a screen that makes you enter your email, name, and icloud data, one of those screens will allow you to restore from a backup. Choose your ipad 2 save date.
    3. Everything will be backed up.

Thanks. It really helps.