Options

Can't buy GOLD Pack

Unreal57Unreal57 Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello,
Currently, we can't buy any gold pack, is it normal ?
I tried on others games, it works :/

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Unreal57 wrote: »
    Hello,
    Currently, we can't buy any gold pack, is it normal ?
    I tried on others games, it works :/

Apple has a server down.
  • Options
    Well, for Apple problems are solved : http://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    One of the few things that TRULY make sense ... can you imagine GLU with your personal financial data and processing credit card transactions? Just the thought sends chills down my spine. The iTunes / Google Play "buffer" is a God send. **SMILES**
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Not being able to buy Gold from Glu doesn't seem like a bad thing. I wish they would never let me buy in again.
  • Options
    Problem solved :D
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Not being able to buy Gold from Glu doesn't seem like a bad thing. I wish they would never let me buy in again.

Strange ... you don't appear to be the undisciplined type ... are you fighting an addiction?

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Strange ... you don't appear to be the undisciplined type ... are you fighting an addiction?

*** SMILES ***

He'll break and come back again and again until this game closes down.
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    spend money for game???? serous? don't spend any money for game, except this game make u rich
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

*** SMILES ***

Yes, I am back giving Glu money, and enjoying the game more. My budget is less than half what it was earlier and I have abandoned the Amazon platform. I boycotted Glu for six weeks because of problems with the game. It is now operating well on my iPad and I haven't had a streak ending restart in the last 3 Globals.

Much is made about not spending money on this game, and I understand that position. On the other hand playing the game on a modest budget has its advantages. I sleep through the night, since I don't have to worry about capturing my 3 energy credits every hour. I can take a long break from the game when I want to and still make it up. When I am ready to play I can play hard for as long as I am having fun. Most of all I can be competitive at (nearly) the top end of the food chain.

Because I am not dependent on the Silver League to craft my weapon, I am not forced to play hard seven days a week. Monday through Wednesday I can kick back and burn a few Energy credits if I feel like it. That leaves me rested and ready to play the game on Thursday. Life is better when I give Glu a few bucks.

There are lots of ways to enjoy this game, and there is nothing wrong with any of those ways, so long as you are having fun.

Am I addicted? Maybe, but at least I am enjoying that addiction. I was not enjoying it during those dark days when the video didn't work, the Drone upgrades didn't work, and the glitches crashed the game over and over.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Yes, I am back giving Glu money, and enjoying the game more. My budget is less than half what it was earlier and I have abandoned the Amazon platform. I boycotted Glu for six weeks because of problems with the game. It is now operating well on my iPad and I haven't had a streak ending restart in the last 3 Globals.

Much is made about not spending money on this game, and I understand that position. On the other hand playing the game on a modest budget has its advantages. I sleep through the night, since I don't have to worry about capturing my 3 energy credits every hour. I can take a long break from the game when I want to and still make it up. When I am ready to play I can play hard for as long as I am having fun. Most of all I can be competitive at (nearly) the top end of the food chain.

Because I am not dependent on the Silver League to craft my weapon, I am not forced to play hard seven days a week. Monday through Wednesday I can kick back and burn a few Energy credits if I feel like it. That leaves me rested and ready to play the game on Thursday. Life is better when I give Glu a few bucks.

There are lots of ways to enjoy this game, and there is nothing wrong with any of those ways, so long as you are having fun.

Am I addicted? Maybe, but at least I am enjoying that addiction. I was not enjoying it during those dark days when the video didn't work, the Drone upgrades didn't work, and the glitches crashed the game over and over.

Now that sounds like the BRAD I know ... I was only wondering why you would "wish that GLU would never allow you to buy in again" ... you're not a paranoid schizophrenic are you? **SMILES**