Options

Had to re install

FraddersFradders Registered Users 4 Posts
Brought a new mobile the other week and cant find anywhere to log back into my origional game that I have been on for months all other games I have on my device have a login to both Facebook and Google account to recover saved game data apart from this which does not??

Comments

• Options
    hlo1406hlo1406 Registered Users 4 Posts
    MhF84Y4SZQ
    MhF84Y4SZQ
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Fradders wrote: »
    Brought a new mobile the other week and cant find anywhere to log back into my origional game that I have been on for months all other games I have on my device have a login to both Facebook and Google account to recover saved game data apart from this which does not??

If anyone can help you, he would need the type of your new device and the operating system it runs on (IOS, Android etc)
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    Its a Sony Xperia which is exactly the same as my old device and it runs android
    android
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    If you originally downloaded it from Amazon Apps, you are probably out of luck.

That version might not back up anyone, Kindle may be different, but that's not your or my problem. I tried to change devices, and same thing, same login, and even same handle on both devices. But two different weapons, tiers, and stats on both. I'm now a split personality competing on two levels, Tier 6 and Tier 11.

I need to see a therapist for playing this game.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Fradders wrote: »
    Its a Sony Xperia which is exactly the same as my old device and it runs android
    android

As TRY_AGAIN has pointed out, we need to know which version of CKS you're attempting to recover. on Google Play it WOULD have been simple, but if you've been playing around for a few days (installing/uninstalling) you might have overwritten your progress along the way.

One way to verify your status would be to log into Google Play Services and check your achievements to ensure you haven't lost anything. Another thing to remember is that you cannot use CKS on multiple devices using the same account, the old device must be off.

One other item is that the Google account MUST be setup under System Settings; anywhere else it will be ignored, and the Google App/Sync feature must be enabled and functioning.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    My old device was water damaged so had a replacement handset and obviously download all my applications to this new handset will try and look into achievements n see where I go from there
  • Options
    Google is synchronised and have a few achievements but unsure how many I should of had I was about half way through the 3rd map think it is Russia base was just leveled upto 4 and my drone was around 200 power
  • Options
    m_aman007m_aman007 Registered Users 2 Posts
    i accidentally uninstalled my game & now after i had reinstall my game it started from scratch :(... ;(
    i have Levelled upto 72nd Level & lots of game play has to be restored.
    i checked in google play & i have all my achievements present & intact. Now HOW DO I RESTORE MY GAME LOST DATA & MY LEVEL?

Handset: Mi
    Installed version CKS: Initial ersion or v1.0 & Later updated from time to time v2.0 & V3.0

Plz help me out.

Aman