Options

Noob questions :/

bufusbufus Registered Users 21 Posts
I just recently started playing this, so I'm still in the noob zone, and questions are starting to arise.
One of them is about the "no video available" message, when prompted to watch a video to win something. Is that normal? O.o
Another one is, how do I find PVP targets without having to feed 40 diamonds to the game? Plus, I always get the same target, and I already know I can't beat that one, lol
And lastly, how do I change the game language? The thing seems to have detected my device's language, but I'd rather use english for games.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    bufus wrote: »
    I just recently started playing this, so I'm still in the noob zone, and questions are starting to arise.
    One of them is about the "no video available" message, when prompted to watch a video to win something. Is that normal? O.o
    Another one is, how do I find PVP targets without having to feed 40 diamonds to the game? Plus, I always get the same target, and I already know I can't beat that one, lol
    And lastly, how do I change the game language? The thing seems to have detected my device's language, but I'd rather use english for games.

Thank you in advance.

It's your lucky day. Remember me and my name and if you have any questions feel free to PM me. I'm a genius, one of the pros of the game.

Let me answer your questions now.

I assume you're playing on Android and that is a common problem that exists in the game. Unfortunately, there is no fix.

You can try using the revenge option to hit your opponents who have stolen diamonds from you to prevent paying the fee of 40 diamonds.

You can't change the language of the game, but you have mentioned that it has detected your device's language, just change the language of your device to English to fix it.

I hope that helps, good hunting and have fun. Play the game for 2-3 weeks before making the decision to spend money on it.
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    " Play the game for 2-3 weeks before making the decision to spend money on it. " nice advice bro ;)
    it's just a game, just for fun, no need spend money for game ;)
  • Options
    bufusbufus Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thanks for the answers, much appreciated. I don't intend on injecting money into this game so fast, from what I read it's possible to reach top tiers without it, so I'll take my chances :D

By the way, one more question: of course I have almost no gold (something like 60, or something), but once I can pile up some, what's the best use for it?
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    bufus wrote: »
    Thanks for the answers, much appreciated. I don't intend on injecting money into this game so fast, from what I read it's possible to reach top tiers without it, so I'll take my chances :D

By the way, one more question: of course I have almost no gold (something like 60, or something), but once I can pile up some, what's the best use for it?

Save up your gold for Tesla/heavy rifles.