Options

Drone building much better drones in game-play not so much

ddd33ddd33 Registered Users 35 Posts
Ok I'll be honest, I am probably not someone Glu is going to care much about since I have spent exactly $0 to play this game. However I having played long enough to have almost 17,000 victory points I have seen many changes. Some good some not. Congrats on fixing the upgrading of drones that was a disaster before the fix...but. I continually have glitches such as loss of controls (hope drone wins for me), people out of bounds that you can't kill, game freezing up or just plain stopping. Also when watching videos for in-game items the video will end and the game reboots with no credit for the item. And I won't even get into the game must update after a win costing me my win. Most of this occurs by my observations on short battles and includes the base drone firing a rocket or machine gun. Add in the stationary rocket launcher firing a rocket and you have slow play, freezes, loss of control, etc. It seems as though the fix would start here as this seems to be the memory hog. And yse I am writing this after losing a 30+ win streak, again....Another conversation someday is how the old school build things up and it will take time is gone as I see all kinds of real opponents that have less that 3000 victory points yet have 12x guns and bases, not possible by playing your way there. Cheats or what.

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    ddd33 wrote: »
    Ok I'll be honest, I am probably not someone Glu is going to care much about since I have spent exactly $0 to play this game. However I having played long enough to have almost 17,000 victory points I have seen many changes. Some good some not. Congrats on fixing the upgrading of drones that was a disaster before the fix...but. I continually have glitches such as loss of controls (hope drone wins for me), people out of bounds that you can't kill, game freezing up or just plain stopping. Also when watching videos for in-game items the video will end and the game reboots with no credit for the item. And I won't even get into the game must update after a win costing me my win. Most of this occurs by my observations on short battles and includes the base drone firing a rocket or machine gun. Add in the stationary rocket launcher firing a rocket and you have slow play, freezes, loss of control, etc. It seems as though the fix would start here as this seems to be the memory hog. And yse I am writing this after losing a 30+ win streak, again....Another conversation someday is how the old school build things up and it will take time is gone as I see all kinds of real opponents that have less that 3000 victory points yet have 12x guns and bases, not possible by playing your way there. Cheats or what.

I'm the same as you, I have not spent a single cent on this screwed up game. I started playing in December and knew that the game is in Alpha stage, they won't admit it but they have way too many problems that have not been addressed. Know this, when the game finally ends you won't have lost a single cent to it. I also assume that you're playing on Droid.
  • Options
    ddd33ddd33 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Playing on a Samsung. Crashed again to wreck another streak. Getting hard to get 4000pts for 50 gold when I am constantly starting a new streak.
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    i think they still work on graphics problem, because too many lag issue, yesterday when graphics change to something difference, i play very very smooth, like i never play like this before, but it just one or 2 game, after that it back again to normal, but still no issue. and yes crash still big issue beside graphics issue, it happen to me i don't know how many times, and i must restart my win streak from 14 to 0 on limit time LOL
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Got a Tab S Pro hoping to correct the lag issues. Was pretty good until I reached Tier 5-6. Now shooting an assault while either Jugg, drone or Turret machine guns are going is insane. It's like the bullets are trying to take turns - I shot, now your turn... now I shot back to you... You have to duck and wait till it gets quieter to stop the frame freezing.

Someone said always try to take out the drone asap. That does help a lot, but doesn't fix the problem. They've thown in the towel for Android players. Hardly see Handles posting about forwading to dev team either. They're not fixing the ones they've had since the beginning of 2.0.

And no, I don't want to repeat the game a 5th time on MIRN!
  • Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    ddd33 wrote: »

I'm in the same boat and have had the same experiences and similar thoughts. BUT, I have since realized that those of us that spend $0 on the game can't think of ourselves as 2nd class citizens!!!

We still make GLU $$ and likely more than those spending real cash. GLU is using a 3rd party for the advertising videos and free gold for downloading app's. They are able to set their advertising rates based on user volume, # of players, total online time, # of page views etc. SO, by playing regularly, you're helping to make GLU rich without spending a dime. IF we were all to stop playing or stop watching videos, then GLU would notice and either fix the game or kill it...

So, just because you don't spend money on the game, don't think that you should be treated any different than those that do... (and likely shouldn't)...