• Options
    streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    skywave wrote: »
    Thank, now lag on my ipad has gone :D

What generation of ur iPad? Mine is ipad2 still having the lag problem
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts

I believe he's experiencing what I would term as "psycho-sensory manifestations" ... in other words he wants to believe that this issue has been fixed therefore the issue has been fixed.

Completely understandable, given GLUs reluctance to address this issue.

On the other hand one man's iPad is another man's curse, so who the hell knows what's going on here.

***SMILES***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    same here, ipad 2 no lag;)
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts

Have you tried backing up CKS and restoring your ipad?
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Have you tried backing up CKS and restoring your ipad?

I was using an iPad2 and there is nothing that I was able to do to be able to run CKS on it. The lag and frame rate problems are simply horrendous. I upgraded to an iPad4 and no I am once again able to play CKS. There is still a very slight lag problem, at time the scope sight will jump a bit while trying to target. At least, I have lost any battle because of the lagging issue.

As a check, I have tried to go back to the iPad2 and play on the iPad2. There is just no way to play CKS on an iPad2.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts

I just tried to play using my iPad2 and there is no way that I can play CKS using an iPad2. It just doesn't have the power to run the game.
  • Options

Hey buddy what tier of ur base now and what weapons power u have now..care to share?
  • Options
    TIER 9, i use clarinet and tarasque, even with heavy attack from drone and other enemy, no lag, but only sometimes game restart when i just want to attack another player, just it, no lag issue ;) and i don't know what happen yesterday, i like this game with no lag issue at all, and when i realize, it's something different with the color of the game, maybe they reduce something on graphics, but it works, but when graphics back like before still no lag ;)
  • Options
    TIER 9, i use clarinet and tarasque, even with heavy attack from drone and other enemy, no lag, but only sometimes game restart when i just want to attack another player, just it, no lag issue ;) and i don't know what happen yesterday, i like this game with no lag issue at all, and when i realize, it's something different with the color of the game, maybe they reduce something on graphics, but it works, but when graphics back like before still no lag ;)

Any secondary weapons?if ur base has been upgrade to tier 10 and there is no lagging do tell..mine is lagging like crazy..now my based tier 12, I have short range weapons assault 12.5, heavy 12.5 and long range sniper 11.5,tesla 12.5..is lagging like crazy right now same device as u buddy..already upgrade my iOS.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts

What is version of iOS are you using?
  • Options
    Any secondary weapons?if ur base has been upgrade to tier 10 and there is no lagging do tell..mine is lagging like crazy..now my based tier 12, I have short range weapons assault 12.5, heavy 12.5 and long range sniper 11.5,tesla 12.5..is lagging like crazy right now same device as u buddy..already upgrade my iOS.

no secondary weapon :D now working on max TIE 9 and go to TIER 10, i will inform after i on TIER 10
  • Options
    What is version of iOS are you using?

ios 8.2.1, and for iphone 6+ no lag too, ios 8.4
  • Options
    just chose store - campaign not play just check, if it's not loading, and i leave it for 5-10min before i paly PVP, maybe they doing something with the game without inform us, that's why some times i must lose on PVP event with low power, because of those problem ( not lag ) and restart again from 0 :D
  • Options

now TIER 10, no lag ;)