Options

FAO Handles - MIssing gold

BigjoosBigjoos Registered Users 11 Posts
Been bugging me for a while this one, since i was level 90 the level ups stopped, then it suddenly jumped to 100 on new content update but missed all the golds for 10 level ups, now I'm 120 and the same thing, no gold awarded on any level ups - So my question is simply what happened to all the gold i never got awarded from level 90 to 120 ? I know this has happened to many when i speak on global or clan chat :p ??

Bigjoos
Iphone 5S - IOS 8.4

Comments

• Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    Bigjoos wrote: »
    Been bugging me for a while this one, since i was level 90 the level ups stopped, then it suddenly jumped to 100 on new content update but missed all the golds for 10 level ups, now I'm 120 and the same thing, no gold awarded on any level ups - So my question is simply what happened to all the gold i never got awarded from level 90 to 120 ? I know this has happened to many when i speak on global or clan chat :p ??

Bigjoos
    Iphone 5S - IOS 8.4

Your best bet is to message Customer Care and report this. I did the same when I jumped from 100 to 110 and after about a dozen messages to them and 3 weeks, I finally got the 50 gold.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Bigjoos, you have to be mistaken about the Level 120 comment, the maximum possible with DTK is 110, unless you found yet another bug!

Crafty, you just may have opened the floodgates for complaints about the payback! Did it take screenshots to prove your statement? If so, we all need to take shots before and after a new level comes out to prove we didn't get the 50 gold supposed to be awarded.

And, there is a side benefit that I've never heard was awarded or not - health points! These on Dressed to Kill amount to 32,768 pts per level - much more than you make with level ups on Tier 12!!!

Are we jumped up in health like the level rating, or not? Again, when the next region comes out, I will pay attention to this more important aspect! GLU may be taking more than both of you know.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Bigjoos, you have to be mistaken about the Level 120 comment, the maximum possible with DTK is 110, unless you found yet another bug!

Crafty, you just may have opened the floodgates for complaints about the payback! Did it take screenshots to prove your statement? If so, we all need to take shots before and after a new level comes out to prove we didn't get the 50 gold supposed to be awarded.

And, there is a side benefit that I've never heard was awarded or not - health points! These on Dressed to Kill amount to 32,768 pts per level - much more than you make with level ups on Tier 12!!!

Are we jumped up in health like the level rating, or not? Again, when the next region comes out, I will pay attention to this more important aspect! GLU may be taking more than both of you know.

Tier 13 along with level 120 was released.
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    try_again wrote: »

My game shows me at level 120 as well already, so I sent my message to Customer Care. I'll have to check if I have screenshots to prove it, but in the past, it just took multiple messages. They should be able to verify how much Gold I had and if I received it or not. I was going to mention the health points too, but I never tracked it much to see if I got it or not.

Flood them with complaints, couldn't possibly slow them down from responding anyway.
  • Options
    BigjoosBigjoos Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks for the replies folks, will send a ticket, unfortunately i never took any screen caps about it, but figured that gold could buy me medkits or energy, will try a ticket and see what happens.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    My game shows me at level 120 as well already, so I sent my message to Customer Care. I'll have to check if I have screenshots to prove it, but in the past, it just took multiple messages. They should be able to verify how much Gold I had and if I received it or not. I was going to mention the health points too, but I never tracked it much to see if I got it or not.

Flood them with complaints, couldn't possibly slow them down from responding anyway.

I just checked my player health on my Base Upgrade screen. The last time I remembered checking, it showed around 700K for Player Health. I have a Tier 12 Base with Player Health upgraded 3 of 4 and I am Level 110. Right now I am showing 1.318K for Player Health. Not sure if this is a display glitch or not.