GLOBAL 07/16/2015 and LEAGUE PVP

12346Next

Comments

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I have to weigh in on this one. I am in favor of discussing glitches that benefit players on this forum. Glu doesn't pay any attention to what goes on in this Forum anyway.

Posting glitches when they occur lets the maximum number of players take advantage of the glitch before it inevibably disappears.

Rest assured that if I discover anything that will help other players, I will post it here.

Keep up the good work, Scorpion!

BTW, it is my belief that Scorpion loves this game, that is why he is so upset that Glu is destroying it.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I have to weigh in on this one. I am in favor of discussing glitches that benefit players on this forum. Glu doesn't pay any attention to what goes on in this Forum anyway.

Posting glitches when they occur lets the maximum number of players take advantage of the glitch before it inevibably disappears.

You're one to talk after you intentionally told GLU about the 400,000 diamond output glitch. How do you know Handles isn't reading our threads? You don't have to post to know what's going on. How do you even take advantage of a 400,000 diamond output or double weapons glitch? We have another judas on the forums whose hell bent on screwing over the players.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I love how you finally showed your true colors on these forums. I always thought of you as a wannabe "David T" all your constant posts about this game and trying to help people. I guess that's been a facade because you finally hate the players of the game more than the game itself. It's finally dawned on you that if you can't enjoy this game, you'll do everything in your power to sabotage it for others.

Why would you go out and release a fully detailed report of such an amazing glitch that benefited the players? Allowing players to get a weapon in the top 10 spots for "free" is not intentional. You can bet yourself that this glitch will be fixed in the near future, I couldn't believe for a second that you would turn coat and help the same game that has screwed you over multiple times. Everybody knows glitches that benefit the players are fixed immediately, the glitches that benefit the game stay with us forever.

The difference between the two of us is that even though I didn't enjoy the game, I wouldn't go out of my way and expose glitches that benefited the players. You on the other hand would sell out your fellow players in a heartbeat.

For the record I wasn't the first to report this glitch I simply explained how it occurred. You're so far off base on this one that it truly baffles any logically thinking player ... go find a boyfriend, girlfriend, a dog, a cat ... anything ... and be gone ... your rhetoric is excrutialtingly boring LMAO
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    For the record I wasn't the first to report this glitch I simply explained how it occurred. You're so far off base on this one that it truly baffles any logical thinking player ... go find a girlfriend, a dog, a cat ... anything ... and be gone ... your rhetoric is excrutialtingly boring LMAO

I knew you would try to spin this to make me look like the bad guy. I'm expecting too much, it is the internet. You're the one who's wrong in this case and is going around sabotaging players? Really, Judas? I'm the one who should go away? What have you contributed to these forums? 99.9 percent of the garbage you post is common sense and only applies to android players. Who was the first one who reported this glitch then? Even if someone mentioned it earlier, the devs might not have noticed until you decided to release a fully detailed summary of it with screenshots.
  • bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    Possible Glitch? (works both for and against players...)

Just wondering if y'all have noticed that when a tier 11 or 12 base has fully upgraded health and they have a drone, the boss is VERY easy to kill... similarly, you die quickly in PvP battles, so it seems as if the power mismatch works against us too...
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    The difference between the two of us is that even though I didn't enjoy the game, I wouldn't go out of my way and expose glitches that benefited the players. You on the other hand would sell out your fellow players in a heartbeat.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149890-Bronze-League-Glitch

And as proven, this wasn't even a glitch, but you sure went out of your way.
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149890-Bronze-League-Glitch

And as proven, this wasn't even a glitch, but you sure went out of your way.

You just said it yourself, that wasn't a glitch and we clarified it. There was no harm done.
    You just said it yourself, that wasn't a glitch. There was no harm done.

You're as slow as you are hypocritical. You REPORTED and believed it to be a glitch and it was benefiting the players. Exactly what you just said you wouldn't do. I do get a huge kick out of seeing the self-proclaimed genius make a mockery of themselves as they go back on what they said and then say we edited posts to cover up their cognitive deficiency.
    You're as stupid as you are hypocritical. You REPORTED and believed it to be a glitch and it was benefiting the players. Exactly what you just said you wouldn't do. I do get a huge kick out of seeing the self-proclaimed genius make a mockery of themselves as they go back on what they said and then say we edited posts to cover up their cognitive deficiency.

You know what's really stupid? Throwing money at this game and complaining. Something you do week after week. You know what else is stupid? Spending so much time trolling a person that you would go out and change your posts to make a person look foolish, that's stupid. I'm a genius compared to you. I'm everything you're not. Are you still on tier 10 and how much have you wasted here? 500 to 1,000? You're a complete and utter joke, you're just like amsoft at the end of the day and that's a judas, a traitor to the players of this game.

I haven't caused any damage to the players of the game and have exposed 0 glitches. My integrity has never been comprised and my post was dedicated to helping people get into the Bronze league so that they wouldn't have to waste their weekends playing and reaching 2,500 AP. In fact, I was helping people. Unlike you who exposed the glitch that gave players max diamonds for raiding lower level bases.

Don't compare me to yourself, please. I'm not scum. You mentioned that you had another account that was previously banned and the only player I know who was banned for posting illegal hacking tools is Dj33transam. Is that you? Welcome back to the game.
    You're as slow as you are hypocritical. You REPORTED and believed it to be a glitch and it was benefiting the players. Exactly what you just said you wouldn't do. I do get a huge kick out of seeing the self-proclaimed genius make a mockery of themselves as they go back on what they said and then say we edited posts to cover up their cognitive deficiency.

There you go again, changing your posts. You're so full of it.
    try_again wrote: »
    Angels, I guess I shouldn't mention the double parts glitch, eh?

It's already been mentioned, a fully detailed report has been given to the devs. Too late, bro! They just released a new region and guess what? The glitch most definitely has been fixed.
    You know what's really stupid? Throwing money at this game and complaining. Something you do week after week. You know what else is stupid? Spending so much time trolling a person that you would go out and change your posts to make a person look foolish, that's stupid. I'm a genius compared to you. I'm everything you're not. Are you still on tier 10 and how much have you wasted here? 500 to 1,000? You're a complete and utter joke, you're just like amsoft at the end of the day and that's a judas, a traitor to the players of this game.

I haven't caused any damage to the players of the game and have exposed 0 glitches. My integrity has never been comprised and my post was dedicated to helping people get into the Bronze league so that they wouldn't have to waste their weekends playing and reaching 2,500 AP. In fact, I was helping people. Unlike you who exposed the glitch that gave players max diamonds for raiding lower level bases.

Don't compare me to yourself, please. I'm not scum. You mentioned that you had another account that was previously banned and the only player I know who was banned for posting illegal hacking tools is Dj33transam. Is that you? Welcome back to the game.

Once again, I'll type this slow so you can try and understand it and point out the obvious holes to your moronic reasoning. Because I've put money into this game, that gives me the right to complain when they make updates that cause glitches. Those that play for free have no right to complain about a free game, those of us that thought it was worth putting money into BEFORE they added bugs and glitches, deserve that right.

Trolling a person? I've done nothing but keep in touch on the forum. No need to troll someone that's on here posting all the time. I would never compare you to me. You're a completely different type of stupid. And no, that wasn't me.

A traitor to the players you say? I was pointing out a glitch that was hurting the players from advancing and only benefited those of higher level. You misinformed egomaniac, you throw around insults and blame people for editing posts when no such thing occurred and this is proven fact when you quoted the exact material you claimed was edited.

I'll agree that your integrity is still intact. The fact that you never had any to lose certainly helps that fact. You claim you were reporting the "glitch" to help players, but your very own post was that it isn't fair and that bronze should only get experience modules. The fact that you posted it and then chastised those on here for doing nothing more than talking about it displays the range of your hypocrisy and the fact that you can't understand this goes a long way to show me just how scummy and self righteous you really are. My God man, let's not have a battle of wits here, you're lacking the proper equipment.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »

Rest assured that if I discover anything that will help other players, I will post it here.

BTW, it is my belief that Scorpion loves this game, that is why he is so upset that Glu is destroying it.

I'm surprised you've not experienced the double parts for a single weapon on Amazon? It happens to quite a few that don't make it into the top 30, but have a weapon the next day in the silver league.

doh! Angles just got another enemy!
    The problem here (obviously very few of us) is the attitude that free somehow equals entitlement and under those circumstances, anything, whether right or wrong, is subject to abuse and exploitation. As it is well documented, this individual clearly went out of his way to START a thread and complain about a glitch that did not benefit himself directly in any way. So there's no reason to continue any conversation along those lines.

He has accused me of sabotaging the very players I try to assist in any way I can. He has attacked my fellow player and friend BRADR752 with the most ridiculous BS imaginable.

He has called many of us morons, dummies, delusional and a whole list of other character related attacks that are in my opinion not only false but are deliberate attempts to insult and cause other harm to people who are guilty of nothing more than playing a game and trying to have some fun in the process.

He truly believes that we are trying to make him out to be the "bad guy" and he has no cause to this effect, that in itself is a testament to his grasp on reality.

It's equally important for us all to not take any of his comments seriously ... consider the source.

So back to the business at hand.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    There have been a few post by this person that have helped people transfer their data to a new device, but, overwhelmingly, the post have been arrogant, narcissistic and demeaning in nature. Somehow he deems money being the problem, when time spent on this game is so much more value. Personally, he has relegated his stature as comedic in my mind, and most others.

If you like this game, you spend your resources on it in one fashion or multiple.
    Once again, I'll type this slow so you can try and understand it and point out the obvious holes to your moronic reasoning. Because I've put money into this game, that gives me the right to complain when they make updates that cause glitches. Those that play for free have no right to complain about a free game, those of us that thought it was worth putting money into BEFORE they added bugs and glitches, deserve that right.

Trolling a person? I've done nothing but keep in touch on the forum. No need to troll someone that's on here posting all the time. I would never compare you to me. You're a completely different type of stupid. And no, that wasn't me.

A traitor to the players you say? I was pointing out a glitch that was hurting the players from advancing and only benefited those of higher level. You misinformed egomaniac, you throw around insults and blame people for editing posts when no such thing occurred and this is proven fact when you quoted the exact material you claimed was edited.

I'll agree that your integrity is still intact. The fact that you never had any to lose certainly helps that fact. You claim you were reporting the "glitch" to help players, but your very own post was that it isn't fair and that bronze should only get experience modules. The fact that you posted it and then chastised those on here for doing nothing more than talking about it displays the range of your hypocrisy and the fact that you can't understand this goes a long way to show me just how scummy and self righteous you really are. My God man, let's not have a battle of wits here, you're lacking the proper equipment.

Don’t get so full of yourself, you’re a troll. Players who play for free still generate GLU tons of money and probably more than those who spend money. Let me educate you on how advertising works. GLU uses 3rd part advertising videos and free gold for those who download apps, watch videos or complete surveys. GLU then is able to set the advertising rates based on their player base, the number of players online, and the location of their customers. Players like myself who play regularly are actually making GLU rich without spending a cent.

What you forgot to mention about the glitch is that the lower level players would also be able to get a max amount of diamonds based on their economy. Those so called “Lower level” players could take advantage of that and attack people who were weaker than them. Yeah, you won’t talk about that.

You’re like the media, you can’t stand a good person. You’ll believe what you want to hear or see, you’ll take sentences out of context to further your agenda. You’ve been trolling me ever since you arrived on these forums and I enjoy your company more than anything. I really do, you're like my shadow, every step I take, every move I make, you're there. When you see me, you can’t help but hate on the amount of help I give to players. It’s really sad to see someone try to slander another players name because of such petty affairs. Then again, and people like you exist. I look forward to our future exchanges.
    The problem here (obviously very few of us) is the attitude that free somehow equals entitlement and under those circumstances, anything, whether right or wrong, is subject to abuse and exploitation. As it is well documented, this individual clearly went out of his way to START a thread and complain about a glitch that did not benefit himself directly in any way. So there's no reason to continue any conversation along those lines.

He has accused me of sabotaging the very players I try to assist in any way I can. He has attacked my fellow player and friend BRADR752 with the most ridiculous BS imaginable.

He has called many of us morons, dummies, delusional and a whole list of other character related attacks that are in my opinion not only false but are deliberate attempts to insult and cause other harm to people who are guilty of nothing more than playing a game and trying to have some fun in the process.

He truly believes that we are trying to make him out to be the "bad guy" and he has no cause to this effect, that in itself is a testament to his grasp on reality.

It's equally important for us all to not take any of his comments seriously ... consider the source.

So back to the business at hand.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    One Final Thought and we'll close this thread:

No worries on multiple weapons from parts. Apparently, this has been going on for quite some time ... of course you would need to compete for and win the PARTS to even notice at all. It's not the first time I've noticed weapons in my cache that I OWNED and couldn't remember where I had WON them ... ROCKFALL TESLA (MUDFLOW's big brother) and ADAM SNIPER (EVE's TOP 10 counterpart) come to immediate recollection, so that's at least one month this has been in play and probably extends back further. By design or not it definitely knocks the air out of competing for a TOP 30 spot along with the associated expense that goes along with it.

There you go again, trying to single me out as the bad guy. You have got to be kidding me. You said in your original post that you were getting weapons that you didn't earn a month ago, so why bring it up all of a sudden and post screenshots? There was no point, you could have kept quiet and moved along. For some strange reason, you decided to post screenshots and blow this situation out of proportion. A detailed report of the scenario. The question is, why did you wait a month before releasing those screenshots?
    Will someone please put this fool out of his misery and wake me when you're done. YAWN
    Will someone please put this fool out of his misery and wake me when you're done. YAWN

You sure as hell have done a great job at dodging the problems. Just apologize and admit you're wrong.
    Don’t get so full of yourself, you’re a troll. Players who play for free still generate GLU tons of money and probably more than those who spend money. Let me educate you on how advertising works. GLU uses 3rd part advertising videos and free gold for those who download apps, watch videos or complete surveys. GLU then is able to set the advertising rates based on their player base, the number of players online, and the location of their customers. Players like myself who play regularly are actually making GLU rich without spending a cent.

What you forgot to mention about the glitch is that the lower level players would also be able to get a max amount of diamonds based on their economy. Those so called “Lower level” players could take advantage of that and attack people who were weaker than them. Yeah, you won’t talk about that.

You’re like the media, you can’t stand a good person. You’ll believe what you want to hear or see, you’ll take sentences out of context to further your agenda. You’ve been trolling me ever since you arrived on these forums and I enjoy your company more than anything. I really do, you're like my shadow, every step I take, every move I make, you're there. When you see me, you can’t help but hate on the amount of help I give to players. It’s really sad to see someone try to slander another players name because of such petty affairs. Then again, and people like you exist. I look forward to our future exchanges.

Yes, players that watch the videos, download apps, and take surveys generate money for Glu, but it's pennies on the dollar, and paying customers still generate this too. I'm sure that overall, yes, advertisements get greater income from all the players watching them than they get by some of the paying customers, but you are deviating from my original counterpoint to your accusation that paying customers shouldn't complain when the game has glitches.

Sure. I'll address it again. After I've already addressed it at least twice before. Since your memory isn't as good as you like to think. The cap on the diamonds was placed by the attacking player's level. Therefore, lower level players were being taken for large amounts of diamonds and they were only able to get a fraction of that from players lower than them. It was totally unfair, as was pointed out by everyone except for you. Bring one more person to your defense, and I'll listen wholeheartedly.

I don't troll you, I just have this uncontrollable urge to try and help the poor unfortunate who can't understand simple economics. When diamonds out is greater than diamonds coming in, you can't get anywhere. Not all of us can or do leave our devices on for hours so people can't attack us.

Calling your own self a good person goes to prove again how large your fragile ego really is. None of us need to make you out as the bad person, you do that all on your own. This is getting nowhere, because you are the type of person that refuses to see or admit when they are wrong because your head is so far up your own ***, you can't see the obvious. I've just never seen someone as sanctimonious as you. You get all butt hurt about something you did and 10 times worse by starting a thread about it. Seriously, I'm done with you. You aren't worth my time. You aren't worth the **** I bagged up from my dog and tossed away.
    Yes, players that watch the videos, download apps, and take surveys generate money for Glu, but it's pennies on the dollar, and paying customers still generate this too. I'm sure that overall, yes, advertisements get greater income from all the players watching them than they get by some of the paying customers, but you are deviating from my original counterpoint to your accusation that paying customers shouldn't complain when the game has glitches.

Sure. I'll address it again. After I've already addressed it at least twice before. Since your memory isn't as good as you like to think. The cap on the diamonds was placed by the attacking player's level. Therefore, lower level players were being taken for large amounts of diamonds and they were only able to get a fraction of that from players lower than them. It was totally unfair, as was pointed out by everyone except for you. Bring one more person to your defense, and I'll listen wholeheartedly.

I don't troll you, I just have this uncontrollable urge to try and help the poor unfortunate who can't understand simple economics. When diamonds out is greater than diamonds coming in, you can't get anywhere. Not all of us can or do leave our devices on for hours so people can't attack us.

Calling your own self a good person goes to prove again how large your fragile ego really is. None of us need to make you out as the bad person, you do that all on your own. This is getting nowhere, because you are the type of person that refuses to see or admit when they are wrong because your head is so far up your own ***, you can't see the obvious. I've just never seen someone as sanctimonious as you. You get all butt hurt about something you did and 10 times worse by starting a thread about it. Seriously, I'm done with you. You aren't worth my time. You aren't worth the **** I bagged up from my dog and tossed away.

Like I said before, you'll be back to talk to me again in the near future.
    Please don't feed the trolls.