Reduce price for drone upgrades

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
The price for Drone upgrades appears to have been reduced. I have been paying 5400/XP on Levels 100 to 110. The price right now is 4362/XP. This is a reduction of almost 20%. I think that this applies to all levels.

If this is a Glu glitch, I want everybody to take advantage of it while it lasts.

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The price for Drone upgrades appears to have been reduced. I have been paying 5400/XP on Levels 100 to 110. The price right now is 4362/XP. This is a reduction of almost 20%. I think that this applies to all levels.

If this is a Glu glitch, I want everybody to take advantage of it while it lasts.

Can't stop, won't stop betraying the players of the game.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    As somebody reported earlier, the whole Drone upgrade process now seems to be glitched. The Drone appears to upgrade, but then the program reports Error Code: 203105 and restarts. When the program reboots, no upgrade has been allowed. Upgrading Drones now appears impossible.
    The Drone upgrade is still glitched, but it is possible to upgrade. I avoid doing more than 1 upgrade at a time rather than the four at a time that is the max allowed. Prices still 20% lower than before on IOS. Can anybody confirm a price reduction on Android?

I am wondering if the price reduction is related to the release of Tier 13.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    The Drone upgrade is still glitched, but it is possible to upgrade. I avoid doing more than 1 upgrade at a time rather than the four at a time that is the max allowed. Prices still 20% lower than before on IOS. Can anybody confirm a price reduction on Android?

I am wondering if the price reduction is related to the release of Tier 13.

For what it's worth, several weeks back I was running into exactly the same problem. My belief is that the system was running low on resources from hanging out in the feature too long, or going from PvP play directly into drone upgrade and back. I also noticed that the problem completely disappeared once VIP was completed. The net effect is that I started upgrading my drone during league play only.

That being said, I thought this one was behind us; I guess not.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    Did I see that drones now 2.95m

Where is this game going? Does it have an ending? Do we all live happily ever after?
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    Did I see that drones now 2.95m

Where is this game going? Does it have an ending? Do we all live happily ever after?

wow... max power jumped from 369K to 2.95M. I can't imagine the total cost of diamonds that would be to max it out
    On my iPad Drone max power is still listed as Level 120, 369 K, but weapons are available at 510K/2.95M.

All this does not matter right now, since I cannot upgrade my drone. I attempt to fuse parts, but get error message 203105 and the program restarts without the Drone upgrade. I have tried it 100 times today, no luck. Anyone upgrading their Drone on IOS?
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    28FOXTROT wrote: »
    wow... max power jumped from 369K to 2.95M. I can't imagine the total cost of diamonds that would be to max it out

I wouldn't be surprised if a player with a maxed out 2.95M drone pops up in the near future.
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    Just to be clear: Drone max power is still listed as Level 120, 369 K, but weapons are available at 510K/2.95M, so additional Drone Levels are sure to follow.

All this does not matter right now, since I cannot upgrade my drone. I attempt to fuse parts, but get error message 203105 and the program restarts without the Drone upgrade. I have tried it 100 times today, no luck. Anyone upgrading their Drone on IOS?
    On my side theres no problem upgrading the drone...maybe the problem is on your connection or your not allowed to max the
    Drone as early as possible...hehehe try to restart your device bradr maybe its work..goodluck
    2cpdk3n.jpg
    After
    mj4z6h.jpg
    Stork, what platform are you on?
  • skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    before

O92KyXV.png

after

QNNl9EN.png

ipad 2
    ios 8.2.1