Base tier 13

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
Horror of horrors, Glu has released Tier 13 On IOS only three weeks after Tier 12. The have also announced a new Campaign call Le Fusil to be released in 4 days and 13 hours.

Good Luck Players!

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Horror of horrors, Glu has released Tier 13 On IOS only three weeks after Tier 12

What are you complaining about again? You're going to spend hundreds of dollars maxing out tier 13 like you did with tier 12. You come on here and complain week after week about how bad this company is, yet you're still giving them your hard earned money. What do you expect? You keep on paying for the same terrible service, so what do you expect? You might as well pay the 600 gold necessary to unlock the region and get it over with.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Horror of horrors, Glu has released Tier 13 On IOS only three weeks after Tier 12. The have also announced a new Campaign call Le Fusil to be released in 4 days and 13 hours.

Good Luck Players!

Well I guess we're alive for another round ... now I can complete my drone (make a dent in one anyways) **SMILES**
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Well I guess we're alive for another round ... now I can complete my drone (make a dent in one anyways) **SMILES**

See, I was thinking just the opposite. I completed Tier 12 just this morning and was about to turn, with a vengeance, back to Drone upgrade. Now I am back working through Base Economy upgrades.
    See, I was thinking just the opposite. I completed Tier 12 just this morning and was about to turn, with a vengeance, back to Drone upgrade. Now I am back working through Base Economy upgrades.

Well I would do the same but we on Android haven't received the memo as yet... LMAO BTW how is the cost structure looking for TIER 13?
    Scorpion I know you were interested in player health with the Tier 12 jump. Base level Player Health in Tier 13 is 1,322,569 (i.3M). I am told that Tier 12 Player Health doubled with the new release. Remind me again what you are showing for Player Health in Tier 12. Thanks!
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Brad, how much it cost to level up for each row of economic base?
    Brad, how much it cost to level up for each row of economic base?

First upgrade was 2.1 M, Second was 2.42 M and 3rd is 2.73 M. That is as far as I have gotten.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Scorpion I know you were interested in player health with the Tier 12 jump. Base level Player Health in Tier 13 is 1,322,569 (i.3M). I am told that Tier 12 Player Health doubled with the new release. Remind me again what you are showing for Player Health in Tier 12. Thanks!

On my Tier 12 Base with Player Health upgraded 3 of 4 I show 1,318,173. Before the new release, with a Tier 12 base and Player Health upgraded 1 of 4, I showed a total health of 654,381.
    concerned wrote: »
    On my Tier 12 Base with Player Health upgraded 3 of 4 I show 1,318,173. Before the new release, with a Tier 12 base and Player Health upgraded 1 of 4, I showed a total health of 654,381.

I don't understand why Glu does this, but this is the same thing that happened when Tier 12 was released. Thanks!
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    First upgrade was 2.1 M, Second was 2.42 M and 3rd is 2.73 M. That is as far as I have gotten.

Base on these information, Base Mike would need almost 20M diamonds for upgrade for just the first two tiers of each level. The last two tiers of each level would definitely need more than 20M diamonds. So all in all, it is safe to assume that to fully upgrade Base Mike it would need at least 40M diamonds and up to 45M diamonds to maybe 50M diamonds.

Glu, is it possible to apply for a grant or financial aid?

LMAO.
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    Well I would do the same but we on Android haven't received the memo as yet... LMAO BTW how is the cost structure looking for TIER 13?

This is the coming tier13

http://i61.tinypic.com/21jsodv.jpg

Upgrading from TIER 11 to 12 player health was modestly increased from 683,113 to 699,977. Doubled is 1,399,954; not quite 2x in TIER 13 but a huge increase non the less. From where I sit the TIER 11 to TIER 12 upgrade was completely useless, but going to TIER 13 looks great.
    I don't understand why Glu does this, but this is the same thing that happened when Tier 12 was released. Thanks!

When I logged on to the game is morning, I figured out why the health must have jumped.

I had leveled my character to 110 and to get the final health increase. My health bar showed level 110 and was fully filled.

I stopped doing campaigns, because I want the gold award for each level and I wanted to earn the funny money cash for primary weapons upgrades.

So theoretically, when the level was increased to 120, I should still be at level 110. This is not what happened. I had stopped doing campaigns as soon as I hit 110.

The level was increased to 120 and my character is also now at 120 and it was not because the game tracked my points.

I have not decided whether this glitch helped me or hurt me. If the award is still 5 gold per level, then I am out 50 gold. But on the flip side, my health doubled.
    Near as I can tell, Glu has abandoned the Gold for level increase, at least at higher Levels. People have called it a glitch, but I think it is just gone. Nobody has reported Gold Level bonuses that last several Tiers.
    concerned wrote: »
    When I logged on to the game is morning, I figured out why the health must have jumped.

I had leveled my character to 110 and to get the final health increase. My health bar showed level 110 and was fully filled.

I stopped doing campaigns, because I want the gold award for each level and I wanted to earn the funny money cash for primary weapons upgrades.

So theoretically, when the level was increased to 120, I should still be at level 110. This is not what happened. I had stopped doing campaigns as soon as I hit 110.

The level was increased to 120 and my character is also now at 120 and it was not because the game tracked my points.

I have not decided whether this glitch helped me or hurt me. If the award is still 5 gold per level, then I am out 50 gold. But on the flip side, my health doubled.

I haven't seen a level up pop up OR 5 BARS of GOLD in months. About the only GOLD I receive is after a video ad and the game randomly (it seems) throws me a single BAR, which I hate because I have to add 20 BARS to it to buy anything and I HATE ODD NUMBERS (personal character flaw).
    Near as I can tell, Glu has abandoned the Gold for level increase, at least at higher Levels. People have called it a glitch, but I think it is just gone. Nobody has reported Gold Level bonuses that last several Tiers.

Agreed and it's been gone for months. My personal theory is that CKS was supposed to end at KILL CLUB and everything that follows are simply "extensions". Most of the bugs, glitches, crashes, etc. all came around that time. Ironically, it also coincides with the release of CKS 3.0 and THAT is what broke the camel's back.

GLU has been trying to jam that square peg into a round hole ever since.

When they released CKS 3.0 they should have started fresh with new game maps, new scenarios, new awards and only kept the weapons and achievements ... it might have upset a few folks, but it would have been nothing compared to the constant barrage of complaints they've received since then.
    I haven't seen a level up pop up OR 5 BARS of GOLD in months. About the only GOLD I receive is after a video ad and the game randomly (it seems) throws me a single BAR, which I hate because I have to add 20 BARS to it to buy anything and I HATE ODD NUMBERS (personal character flaw).

It was just 2 weeks ago that I finally leveled for 100 to 110. Call me slow, but I never realized that there was a 32K increase in Health per level. In one of the post, the conversation was talking about 600K player health and I was sitting at level 102 with around 300K of health. It was then that I saw the 32K of health increase per level.

I did receive 5 gold for every level increase from102 to 110, and like I said, this was around 2 weeks ago. FOr those of you that had already maxed your levels, you did not see the gold because the game jumped you from 100 to 110 and this time from 110 to 120.
    OK so the new region is present on Google Android along with the countdown timer. Now I only noticed this today and cannot confirm when it was actually downloaded since I might close a campaign contract once every day or two.

My question is this ,,, is the TIER 13 BASE present as well since I see no indication in TIER 12 that there are TIER 13 STATS that would need to be unlocked? I also would speculate that since the upgrades have already been downloaded and are presently waiting to be unlocked, that next weeks Global should go off on schedule? I know that's a reach since the delays are usually caused on the server side and not the client side.

I must confess that this is the first time I've encountered this "countdown" scenario so I'm not sure WHAT to expect ???
    On IOS the new campaign and Tier were added seperately in two different"New data is Available" notices, with the Base upgrade coming first. If Android has the Tier 13 upgrade, you should see the usual "All Tier 12 Upgrades must be completed before" notice. Did they offer the chance to buy into the new campaign early on Android?
    On IOS the new campaign and Tier were added seperately in two different"New data is Available" notices, with the Base upgrade coming first. If Android has the Tier 13 upgrade, you should see the usual "All Tier 12 Upgrades must be completed before" notice. Did they offer the chance to buy into the new campaign early on Android?

OK gotcha ... no I didn't get a notice (offer) to buy into the new campaign early. Hell I've barely started DRESSED TO KILL so that's next week's goal in preparation of moving on, complete my DTK campaigns and upgrade TIER 13 BASE ECONOMY. Then I'll turn my attention elsewhere depending on my progress.