Can't Upgrade Drone !!

SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
Even after Global event, still cannot upgrade Drone. Receive Resynch message and lose attempted upgrade as well as Diamonds spent and a large amount not used yet!!

Also, frame lag still an ongoing issue. 2 months now.

Handles what's the status Please.

Comments

• K9117K9117 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've got the same problem. **** thing has taken 1000's of diamonds. I can't get any replies from customer care!!!!!!!!!!
  • bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    K9117 wrote: »
    I've got the same problem. **** thing has taken 1000's of diamonds. I can't get any replies from customer care!!!!!!!!!!

Handles has been asking for:
    screen name
    device
    O/S
    steps to replicate the issue... perhaps with enough of these specific examples, the development team will be able to track it down and fix it...
    K9117
    iPhone 6--
    upto date
  • ChavezDingChavezDing Registered Users 6 Posts
    Screen name : ChavezDing
    Device : Ipad 2

Got problems too updating drone .... Just today it has costet 50000 + diamants .... And that is just today .... Starts to be annoying ...
    K9117
    iPhone 6
    Steps to reproduce: Upgrade Drone by selecting items to fuse. Press Fuse, Press the Diamond symbol to fuse, The items appear to be fusing, but then Network Error, Error Code: 203105 appears and force a game restart.

This glitch doesn't happen 100% of the time, probably 80-90%. Sometimes I can upgrade once or twice and then I will get 10 or more restarts in a row.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I am able to upgrade my Drone today without any problems so far. Hopefully, the glitch has been fixed.

One potential problem is that my Drone is still showing 120 levels and a max of 369 K, not the 150 levels, 2.95 M that others have, but I won't have to worry about that for a while.
  • ChavezDingChavezDing Registered Users 6 Posts
    Just lost 40000 + diamonds again ....
    Had over 55000 and wanted to buy a upgrade to the drone .... Got error 203105 and after the restart i had only about 13000 diamonds left ...
    This has happend many time .... Pretty anoying ��
  • SilvrbulletSilvrbullet Registered Users 20 Posts
    I have just started to receive this Error code 203105 as well. I have restarted a whole bunch of times to no avail. And I have also lost a few diamonds as others have said.
  • FindytjeFindytje Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same problem. Can't upgrade drone

iOS 8.4
    iPhone 6
    I have just started to receive this Error code 203105 as well. I have restarted a whole bunch of times to no avail. And I have also lost a few diamonds as others have said.

Ok so I was finlly able to upgrad the health part of drone, Then I went to upgrade the drone itself. And I got the error code again. It also stole 12,000 Diamonds.

IPhone 5S , Ios 8.1.2. I would upgrade but it sees that 8.4 is not working for this issue as well.
  • skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    DO NOT UPGRADE TO ios 8.4!!!, it will lag worse, maybe better ask on this forum how to fix that issue
    Can someone let me know when this has been fixed, Not going to waste the diamonds to see if it has been fixed or not. Thx
  • Whisper1969Whisper1969 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Upgrade drone crashes 90+% of the time with server resync error.
    Each time I lose almost all diamonds.
    At this point I have lost easily 200,000 diamonds.
    I have yet to see any response from Glu on this.
    Are they at least aware of this serious bug and working on a fix?
    Or are we just talking to ourselves here on a useless "support" forum.
    Hello!?
    I am on iPhone 6plus with ATT iOS 8.4
    My game name is Whisper1969
    I would gladly work with developers to help find and fix this bug.

Bryan
    Software Engineer with 30+ years experience
    Hello!!!???
    Is anyone from Glu here???!!!
    Any plans to fix this bug or should we just tell everyone to delete the game?
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Upgrade drone crashes 90+% of the time with server resync error.
    Each time I lose almost all diamonds.
    At this point I have lost easily 200,000 diamonds.
    I have yet to see any response from Glu on this.
    Are they at least aware of this serious bug and working on a fix?
    Or are we just talking to ourselves here on a useless "support" forum.
    Hello!?

I've seen this error too but I think I know why.

The cost to upgrade drone/drone parts is not showing correctly so when you try to upgrade and don't have the money it will give that resync error.

If you have lots of money and upgrade it works. If you then exit the game and close the app an restart it the amount of money left has been adjusted to the correct amount.

Not sure if this was clear but....
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    Hmm just did some testing
    Started with 17.24k
    Did upgrade fuse costing 523
    Now have 16.72k
    Exit and fully close game
    Start game again
    Now I have 12.48k !!!!

So the upgrade actually cost 4.76k but showed the wrong cost!?
    But restarting the game shows the correct new diamonds remaining.
    How much should an upgrade cost?
    Is it taking too much money?
    Or is showing too low a cost but taking the right amount.
    I just repeated this and got the same results.
    Either the fuse cost shown is wrong but it internally deducts the correct amount, or
    The fuse cost shown is right but in internally deducts too much.
    Either way, even though the diamonds remaining displayed is positive, internally the remaining diamonds goes negative and crashes the program.

Ok Glu, here are consistent, repeatable instructions on how to reproduce this bug!
    Now please fix it soon!!!
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    It's been reported and being investigated.
    Be sure they get these instructions on how to easily reproduce the bug.

Thank you!!!
    Handles wrote: »
    It's been reported and being investigated.

YAY, Good News !!!!!!
    bys wrote: »
    I've seen this error too but I think I know why.

The cost to upgrade drone/drone parts is not showing correctly so when you try to upgrade and don't have the money it will give that resync error.

If you have lots of money and upgrade it works. If you then exit the game and close the app an restart it the amount of money left has been adjusted to the correct amount.

Not sure if this was clear but....

Makes perfect sense. I now will only upgrade once per time. Until there is a fix that is.
    I just repeated this and got the same results.
    Either the fuse cost shown is wrong but it internally deducts the correct amount, or
    The fuse cost shown is right but in internally deducts too much.
    Either way, even though the diamonds remaining displayed is positive, internally the remaining diamonds goes negative and crashes the program.

Ok Glu, here are consistent, repeatable instructions on how to reproduce this bug!
    Now please fix it soon!!!

Well... Handles reported it to the dev team but looking back on the dev teams track record on fixing things isn't great.... not even good. So this could take some time, if it even is going to be fixed.... Lots of other errors that have been promised to be fixed are still not fixed so....
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I was informed that this issue can be fixed by restarting the application or your phone. Let me know if this does not fix your issue.
  • TommytennistooTommytennistoo Registered Users 1 Posts
    The drone upgrade issue has been prevalent for at least two months: attempted upgrade fails and causes a network resynch error (203105) and loss of diamonds. Are users the only members of this forum? Where are the application developers??

iPhone 6; IOS 8.4 Carrier AT&T; Available capacity 9.1GB
    Handles wrote: »
    I was informed that this issue can be fixed by restarting the application or your phone. Let me know if this does not fix your issue.

So where is the dev team to fix the app? Why should the app not be able to handle it correctly and instead have to restart the app? Bad developers? Or isn't there any developers left for CKS?
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    Any idea when this serious crashing bug will be fixed?