Blue Diamonds Issue

SquareWarrenSquareWarren Registered Users 2 Posts
Maybe I'm an idiot (likely), but CK:S did a pop-up that basically said, "Collect your diamonds from the base before others steal them in the PVP!" so I did. And now, all of them have been stolen in PVP losses straight from my stockpile or whatever it's called (top of screen). What's the deal? Where are they safe? I have to upgrade my rifle and my automatic and I need at least 2500 blue to do so, but I can't collect enough because they get stolen before I can use them, no matter what I do. Base upgrades are a minimum 1450, and again, they get stolen whether I leave them uncollected or not so fast that I can't upgrade that either. Suggestions?

Comments

• Ttasman4874Ttasman4874 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I noticed that too and wondered the same thing.. one thing I am running up against now is being pitted against players with 1440 power while mine is at 624.. getting slaughtered and losing diamonds. That's kind of like going to a gun fight with a knife. Only way to beat that is using real money on equipment or buying the best weapons. the cost to PvP is now at 85 and if you want to get a different player the cost doubles on the next one.. I've gotten four 1440's in a row before I get someone below about 950 which I can handle. At that point its a net lose.. and usually one if I'm lucky on the second opponent even. Game was fun up to this point. I wonder why I get opponents over twice my power but not half my power.. not that it would be productive but if the game is set up to for being overpowered you might think it would be set up underpowered too.. unless that is the point.. to try to get you to spend real money.. seems a bit on the shadow side to me to do it that way but.. oh well it was fun while it lasted.. I did spend some money but I'm not about to do it because of this.. Back to playing Unity.. thanks for the fun!!

Thought I would add what I think I found out what the problem is.. you are matched based on your victory point total it looks like.. so it is doesn't matter what your power is.. I tested this by changing my guns to some older ones I had with about 250 power and I was still matched up with all the 1440's that are out there which are probably the people who paid real money to get the best weapons at the start to play the PvP tournament or were there from the beginning of the tournament and were able to amass the diamonds to get their base up to max level much more quickly than.. something is out of wack if my victory point level is at the same level as so many people that were able to max out their base and I'm not quite half way there. Oh well.. if anyone else is up against the same thing this might help explain the problem they are having. but I'm done until there is a more balanced PvP system.
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Maybe I'm an idiot (likely), but CK:S did a pop-up that basically said, "Collect your diamonds from the base before others steal them in the PVP!" so I did. And now, all of them have been stolen in PVP losses straight from my stockpile or whatever it's called (top of screen). What's the deal? Where are they safe? I have to upgrade my rifle and my automatic and I need at least 2500 blue to do so, but I can't collect enough because they get stolen before I can use them, no matter what I do. Base upgrades are a minimum 1450, and again, they get stolen whether I leave them uncollected or not so fast that I can't upgrade that either. Suggestions?

PvP losses occur quite frequently so be sure to collect them by the hour. In terms of earning more diamonds, do the trial missions. Trial missions are located on the map and are on all 3 regions. There are two kinds, one with Tesla Rifles and one with Heavy Guns. By completing these missions, you are able to amass great amounts of diamond. Another way would be to fight other players in PvP and steal their resources.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thought I would add what I think I found out what the problem is.. you are matched based on your victory point total it looks like.. so it is doesn't matter what your power is..

You sir are correct. I always find different people with power ranging from 400-1440. Yet, they all are around my Victory Points.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Ttasman4874Ttasman4874 Registered Users 7 Posts
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    PvP losses occur quite frequently so be sure to collect them by the hour. In terms of earning more diamonds, do the trial missions. Trial missions are located on the map and are on all 3 regions. There are two kinds, one with Tesla Rifles and one with Heavy Guns. By completing these missions, you are able to amass great amounts of diamond. Another way would be to fight other players in PvP and steal their resources.

Very good tip.. also don't do what I did and do one of those missions without making sure your safehouse can store them all or you will lose the overflow.. like me.. lol.. lost out on about 1500 diamonds because my safehouse did not have that much storage left in it. Also just to point out the OP's point is there is a tip in game which indicates that putting the diamonds in the safehouse make them safe from being stolen which is incorrect. The only real reason to put them in the safehouse seems to be to keep the collection tray from getting full. I also noticed my safehouse gems are stolen in PvP. Seems to be the only way to keep your gems from being stolen (other than the attacker losing) is to stay online. You can't PvP someone who is in game.. which seems ironic to me.. lol.
    Very good tip.. also don't do what I did and do one of those missions without making sure your safehouse can store them all or you will lose the overflow.. like me.. lol.. lost out on about 1500 diamonds because my safehouse did not have that much storage left in it. Also just to point out the OP's point is there is a tip in game which indicates that putting the diamonds in the safehouse make them safe from being stolen which is incorrect. The only real reason to put them in the safehouse seems to be to keep the collection tray from getting full. I also noticed my safehouse gems are stolen in PvP. Seems to be the only way to keep your gems from being stolen (other than the attacker losing) is to stay online. You can't PvP someone who is in game.. which seems ironic to me.. lol.

Oh definitely want to watch your diamonds before overfilling! Lmao, currently the max amount of diamonds is 16,000 in which the trials will give way more in Russia haha. And Ive noticed that too, especially when I lose 2000 diamonds and I can only make 500 per hour. Seems a little sketchy lol.
  • PELEADORPELEADOR Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree with you people... It's not fair to lose this diamonds amount if you disconnect the game. Perhaps they should put some kind of protection after we being robbed... Like 6 hours, or more of protection. Another thing that I can't understand is how is calculated this amount that can be robbed. Does anyone knows? It should be limited by a percentage of the safehouse, or limited to what we haven't collected, as the game suggest.

Hope somone of the development see it and make this changes. I believe it would be beter for everyone.
    I have a solution!!!

I think I know why we lose such high amounts of diamonds. Currently, the base economy can hold a maximum of 2,300 diamonds until you collect it. People who attack you and win will steal these resources.

Now stealing from our safe houses/vaults are a little different. I was attacked earlier today by the same person twice. Just about now, I was able to get revenge on him twice (picture below). SO By getting revenge, we are able to steal from opponents safe houses, exactly the same if they got revenge on us. Therefore, use your diamonds or else people will get revenge and steal them!

See here that when I got revenge on him twice, I was able to steal 3,247 diamonds which exceeds the 2,300 diamonds the base can hold. Case solved? :)

BbVz76N.png
  • SquareWarrenSquareWarren Registered Users 2 Posts
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    I have a solution!!!

I think I know why we lose such high amounts of diamonds. Currently, the base economy can hold a maximum of 2,300 diamonds until you collect it. People who attack you and win will steal these resources.
    By getting revenge, we are able to steal from opponents safe houses, exactly the same if they got revenge on us. Therefore, use your diamonds or else people will get revenge and steal them!

To make sure I understand what's going on, you're saying that for example, when someone else clicks PVP "Find Opponent" and defeats my base defense, they win diamonds from my base (aka uncollected diamonds). But, if they defeats my base through "Revenge" on the Social tab, they win diamonds from my storehouse (aka collected diamonds). Am I getting this right?
    To make sure I understand what's going on, you're saying that for example, when someone else clicks PVP "Find Opponent" and defeats my base defense, they win diamonds from my base (aka uncollected diamonds). But, if they defeats my base through "Revenge" on the Social tab, they win diamonds from my storehouse (aka collected diamonds). Am I getting this right?

That's entirely right! :)
  • PELEADORPELEADOR Registered Users 2 Posts
    A shame that my opponents are too strong, I'm not able to attack anymore. There are too many people with max level defense. Impossible stealing diamonds.
    PELEADOR wrote: »
    A shame that my opponents are too strong, I'm not able to attack anymore. There are too many people with max level defense. Impossible stealing diamonds.

This is a huge issue that they need to address. I want to PvP against people's defense power that is around my attack power. This would be far more efficient than matching with skull amounts.
  • VanillaXtractVanillaXtract Registered Users 3 Posts
    I don't think so. I lose diamonds from my base and stockpile every time I am attacked. When I look at the log, I can hit revenge. This means they did not revenge me, correct? Glu either needs to fix this or give users a shield.
  • LixxxLixxx Registered Users 9 Posts
    At the end of the day the people who made this game do all this stuff for one reason, so your tempted to use ur credit card and buy gold for better defense and attack power because the diamonds getting taken is for dam sure super stressful ( atleast when ur at a high level ). They do it on purpose. They just want you to spend MONEY!
  • BigPimpinBigPimpin Registered Users 2 Posts
    You said it. It's all about the money. I have been cheated several time from getting my rewards from everything like videos to diamonds and everything in between. And I never get a response from the developers. The way I figure it I'm owed 436 gold bars that fail to be given. Countless diamonds. And from crashes about 50 energies. I can never stockpile my diamonds because they can be taken from your safe even though they say collect them so others can't steal them. Yeah rite.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Upgrade weapons and base together keep them aligned so tier 4 base with 4 star weapons used to be biggest baddest tesla ruled they changed the rules you matched up with your best weapons even if not equipped so don't craft top guns till base tier matchs your weapons
    ( + )
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Pvp match ups are coloured to give idea of outcome of matcup
    green winnable
    yellow winnable probably use med kit
    red not winnable unless med kits and grenades/rockets in inventory
    ( + )
  • SilvrbulletSilvrbullet Registered Users 20 Posts
    I have an issue where I go to collect my gems. it say 840 per hour. I do not get 840 per hour. I get maybe 250. Tiss really starting to **** me off.
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    I have an issue where I go to collect my gems. it say 840 per hour. I do not get 840 per hour. I get maybe 250. Tiss really starting to **** me off.

Are you sure they aren't being stolen? Only way to tell is to leave the game on and watch the diamonds accumulate for a period of time. At 840 per hour, you should get 14 diamonds per minute.
    I thought that when they were being stolen they would come out of your main gem count. Not the ones being generated.
    Ok so I did a test. I was to get 13.66 every minute. For the first 30 seconds it was going ok. Then I got to 5 gems and it has yet to move from 5 in the last 3 minutes. What a rip.
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    I thought that when they were being stolen they would come out of your main gem count. Not the ones being generated.

This seems to normally be the case, but I've yet to figure out what Glu does. If I have 0 in my main, I can still get attacked and lose diamonds, and I assume they come out of my generated vault.
    Ok so I did a test. I was to get 13.66 every minute. For the first 30 seconds it was going ok. Then I got to 5 gems and it has yet to move from 5 in the last 3 minutes. What a rip.

Mine seems to freeze up at a number as well, but if I just wait and hit collect, I get more than the number it was reading. For example, mine seems to freeze at 35 gems, and when I collect, I get more than 35.