Feedback

Comments

• streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    The lagging has become worst they should fix this problem and dun make us angry every time play the game and die because of lagging
    The lagging has become worst they should fix this problem and dun make us angry every time play the game and die because of lagging

Fix this stupid f.u.c.k.i.n.g lagging problem already..it is worst until cannot play anymore
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts

Whatever the last content update was supposed to fix, has really messed up the frame rate/lagging problem. Now instead of occasionally have the frame rate/lag problem, it is constant through out the battle. And to make matters worse, there is a consistent 1-2 sec lag between screen update, which has made the battle almost impossible to play.
  • Jlope014Jlope014 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Game is fun, but I see some things could make it more fun.

I understand you guys want to make money, but let me explain something: you are not going to get as much from this game as you would from a console game. As it stands, almost everything in the game is inaccessible unless you buy gold. That in itself is not a problem, but what is a problem is that once you have bought some gold, you will still plateau again, maybe even within the same zone. It seems like the developers are a bit too greedy; if we choose to support you with 10-20$, there is no reason we should be restricted access to the entirety of the game.

The game requires that you pvp, and yet you have to spend the crystals on everything from finding matches to upgrading your drone/base and upgrading guns. Sometimes you don't even break even due to searching through higher opponents for matches. You should be able to use cash for everything. The cost for a pvp search should not progressively increase, especially with such a horrible matchmaking algorithm. Seriously, we shouldn't even have to pay to search for a PVP match, PVP is what makes the game fun.

Which brings me to the next observation: the campaign is useless except for the few occasional diamond rewards and the couple of daily video bonuses. In fact, if it weren't for the chance of getting a rocket launcher or throwing knife, I would never play the campaign.
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Dear Jlope014

There are points we agree on (eg. "there is no reason we should be restricted access to the entirety of the game" or "You should be able to use cash for everything"), some that I consider to be rhetorical questions (eg. "It seems like the developers are a bit too greedy") and others that make me wonder what reasons each of us has to play this game.
    I salute your post and urge you to keep around.
    I think this forum needs voices like yours and generally people who will not scream or cry but try to reason with GLU and the rest of us.

Cheers.
    You will go where you look at...
  • Jlope014Jlope014 Registered Users 3 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    Dear Jlope014

There are points we agree on (eg. "there is no reason we should be restricted access to the entirety of the game" or "You should be able to use cash for everything"), some that I consider to be rhetorical questions (eg. "It seems like the developers are a bit too greedy") and others that make me wonder what reasons each of us has to play this game.
    I salute your post and urge you to keep around.
    I think this forum needs voices like yours and generally people who will not scream or cry but try to reason with GLU and the rest of us.

Cheers.

Thank you kindly! I'll still be around. This game has a lot of potential and enjoyability I think.
  • Tonny1973Tonny1973 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I'm playing Tap Baseball 2015 bit the game is crashing. I'm trying to level up to MVP but after played 4 the game is tied and now it won't let me continue. Every time I try to press play it crash.

Please help
  • Lonewolf2015Lonewolf2015 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Tonny1973 wrote: »
    I'm playing Tap Baseball 2015 bit the game is crashing. I'm trying to level up to MVP but after played 4 the game is tied and now it won't let me continue. Every time I try to press play it crash.

Please help

You will get farther if you post in the correct forum section:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?186-TSB-2015-General-Discussion

:rolleyes:
    Please I begging GLU fix the lagging of the frame rates when playing the game..currently the game is non playable the lagging is effecting the game..I can not move normally when playing PVP or campaign..please I begging fix this problem..currently my base level is 11 (163K),****nal sniper 11.5,tesla 11.5, short range rifle 12.5 and heavy 12.5 my level is 110

Streetboy124
    iTunes
    Ipad2
    iOS 8.4
    Just kill this game already the developer doesn't want to fix the lagging on the frame rates went playing the game..the freeze frame is effecting the game..come on GLU fix this problems is really annoying..what is going on..there are a lot of user already complain about this..there is no reply on this problem what so ever..just give us the answer to why is this problem happen.

Streetboy124
    iTunes
    Ipad2
    iOS 8.4
    Lag time makes the game almost unplayable as streetboy124 said, I'm now thinking that Glu really doesn't care and has no plans to fix, sad really because it could be a huge game making them tons on money....

...can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink...
    Lag time makes the game almost unplayable as streetboy124 said, I'm now thinking that Glu really doesn't care and has no plans to fix, sad really because it could be a huge game making them tons on money....

...can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink...
    I don't know why GLU haven't give us the answer to why the lagging frame rates occur after we have breakthrough our base to level 10 and above..before that there is no lagging after I upgrade my base to level 10 the lagging starting..come on fix theis problem obviously this is a bug issues in this game programming..fix the "****" thing..
    To make matters worse, now after you play a couple matches and wait 20 minutes for more energy, choose a match, use that energy, pay the diamonds, the match loads and crashes the program making you loose the energy, loose the diamonds and loose the match.

It is now becoming totally unplayable.
    To make matters worse, now after you play a couple matches and wait 20 minutes for more energy, choose a match, use that energy, pay the diamonds, the match loads and crashes the program making you loose the energy, loose the diamonds and loose the match.

It is now becoming totally unplayable.
    This is sux went GLU will response to this bug problem..fix the stupid bug problems come on be good to ur users n customers for once..
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    I also posted this in the MIRN forum, but it applies here as well...

So, basically, Global Chat is useless right now. This applies to both CKS and MIRN. People are constantly spamming and flooding the chat making it impossible to use. I hate to say it, but I think it's time for moderation from GLU or some other mechanism be put in place to stop people from flooding the chat. Below is what I'm talking about. It's from CKS, but the same nonsense happens in MIRN

CKS_zps6t8smhvh.png
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    28FOXTROT wrote: »
    I also posted this in the MIRN forum, but it applies here as well...

So, basically, Global Chat is useless right now. This applies to both CKS and MIRN. People are constantly spamming and flooding the chat making it impossible to use. I hate to say it, but I think it's time for moderation from GLU or some other mechanism be put in place to stop people from flooding the chat. Below is what I'm talking about. It's from CKS, but the same nonsense happens in MIRN

CKS_zps6t8smhvh.png

And who tells you this "Roguenations" guy is not a GLU "AGENT"? :-)
    You will go where you look at...
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    And who tells you this "Roguenations" guy is not a GLU "AGENT"? :-)

I wasn't trying to point out just this guy... he just happened to be the one flooding when I took the screenshot. It seems to happen whenever I view the chat. In fact, I just fired up MIRN and opened up global and look what we have...

MIRN_zpsodt8vvqr.png
    CKS IS S.H.I.T the lagging frame rates is worst..f.u.c.k you guys...
  • MesamarkMesamark Registered Users 3 Posts
    CKS IS S.H.I.T the lagging frame rates is worst..f.u.c.k you guys...

The game is now not only taking my diamonds after it freezes and causes me to lose but it's also resetting every time I try to upgrade my machine gun with diamonds
    And it doesn't record the upgrade and doesn't give back the diamonds.
    I sent them an email and told them if they didn't replace the diamonds they've cost me I'm deleting the game at the end of the month.
    And I mean it.
    Their solution is trying to sell me a new region and gun. Like I'm going to spend more $$$ when they can't fix what they've already got out there.
    And playing a campaign and trying to get the double payment takes forever
  • The great beboThe great bebo Registered Users 1 Posts
    The duration of the fight is only 5 mins it is to little it must be at least 8 mins
  • PikePike Registered Users 14 Posts
    I am unable to play PVP. I keep getting a message to check internet connection. But, all other functions of the game work.
  • CoBikeJunkieCoBikeJunkie Registered Users 4 Posts
    I tried to use the contact us function in the game itself but I rarely receive any communication back from GLU. I play this game when I can on my Ipad with the latest software update of OS 8.4. I have tried all the recommended workarounds suggested by GLU. I have restarted my game numerous times, I have made sure that no other apps are running in the background. God forbid if facebook is up the game freezes almost immediately anytime I start a PVP. I have spent money on this game and the level of customer service provided by GLU is horrible. I can only assume that GLU just hopes people will be patient and deal with the issues or just be quiet and not say anything as far as how bad the game performs and what they are actually doing about these issues. Which appears to be nothing. There is no real communication with the customers to take care of their needs as customers. There is nothing being done to compensate the customers for the money they spend on a game that fails to deliver the promised experience. GLU what are you going to do to fix the issues and take care or your customers?
  • CALYPSOCALYPSO Registered Users 3 Posts
    10o41on.png

Can you get this guy banned? He is publicly admitting right there that he cheats, trying to recruit people in global chat by offering hacks/cheats.

Username: KHANGGG

This is the Android server.

Please also read my PM I sent you, Handles, in regards to more cheating that people do in this game.

Ban all that are playing Contract Killer Sniper on a hacked mod.
  • bufusbufus Registered Users 21 Posts
    I don't know if this is the right place to leave suggestions, and I doubt anyone will read or heed them, but I'll post it here nonetheless.

- There should be a low resolution version available. My device heats up a lot, mostly due to the graphics, and I don't really require high res animations, so I'd fancy a chance to lower the standards a bit and play longer without my hands burning up.

- There's no need for the game to be constantly connecting to the internet. If most things are cached, which is the game always connecting to get something? Or, if it really needs to connect all the time, at least reduce the data usage, by retrieving less data from servers, or reducing its size.

- Why can't I choose a language? I like my phone in my native language, but I prefer to play games in english, and I don't intend on changing the device's language everytime I want to play CKS. It should be user defined, not obtained from system settings.

- If no videos are available for me, I shouldn't get teasing popups about it! Or, better yet, there should be another way of winning those freebies, to which I have no access.
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    Also - fix the laggy gameplay!!
  • asapayuasapayu Registered Users 16 Posts
    i'm using a mini ipad iOS8.4.1, 16G and i can no longer play any PVP and take revenge because it "always" crash. im L130, with base power of 209.92K, drone power of 20.1K. my primary weapons are rhino x13.0 with 618.5K power, bulldog x13.0 with 618.5k power. i can no advance since every time i play the PVP or take revenge it crashes.

my inquiry: is there a minimum requirement for a mini ipad to advance and move forward. even if i play the campaign, i'm stuck at the second intel located with the last 4 more campaigns to do, and again it always crash every time I play any one of them.

kindly enlighten me on this, please. i appreciate any help on this because i plan to stop playing with this app. thanks so much.
  • asapayuasapayu Registered Users 16 Posts
    I would like to ask, why does it always crash every time I play the PVP, revenge and the campaign. I'm in Modern slayers 2nd intel collected with four remaining games.

I play with my ipad mini, ios 9.0.1, 16G. I'm Level 140, with 22.1K support drone, 234.24K base power, rhino 712K, bulldog 712K.

Did I reach the max of my ipad mini to play it? do i have to quit and stop playing because I've reached my ipad's max? Please tell me what to do, if there's anything I need to do.

I appreciate any insight on this.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    asapayu wrote: »
    I would like to ask, why does it always crash every time I play the PVP, revenge and the campaign. I'm in Modern slayers 2nd intel collected with four remaining games.

I play with my ipad mini, ios 9.0.1, 16G. I'm Level 140, with 22.1K support drone, 234.24K base power, rhino 712K, bulldog 712K.

Did I reach the max of my ipad mini to play it? do i have to quit and stop playing because I've reached my ipad's max? Please tell me what to do, if there's anything I need to do.

I appreciate any insight on this.

Which generation of iPad Mini are we talking about? If you are using a 1st generation iPad Mini, then, IMO, yes you have reached and exceeded the iPad's maximum capability.

I am currently playing both CKS and MIRN. For CKS, I am using an iPad Mini3, IOS 9.0.2. The game plays great for the most part, there is a little lag during PVP battles with either the drone or the juggernaut is firing.

For MIRN, I am currently using an iPad4, IOS 9.0.1. I was using an iPad2, IOS 8.4 and I was having no problems. Once I upgraded to 9.0, I started having all kinds of problems, the game would crash 30-40% of the time. Once, I went to the iPad4, all of the problems ceased.
  • rpsernarpserna Registered Users 2 Posts
    Pvp match making needs to be revised to match based on equipped weapons and not on weapons in inventory.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    LOL that will NEVER happen and in case you haven't noticed, new development of this game has been suspended, if not completely abandoned.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION