Options

Game events

SilvrbulletSilvrbullet Registered Users 20 Posts
I was wondering why it is that at the start of a big event when we are only 5 hours into a 3 dayer or so. How do some people already have over 5,000 points and I keep starting @ 0. Are they cheating or am I missing something ?

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I can only speak for the IOS platform, but those 5000+ guys are playing hard not cheating.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I concur ... while it may appear that the scoring is suspicious, it's just about a win every 1.5 minutes. There was also a circumstance where AP totals were carried over from a previous event due to players not receiving their prizes. I don't know if that still happens, but it would explain players starting with 5,000 AP.

On Google Android I've seen players score 70,000 + AP in a Global ... which is roughly a win every 2 minutes. How they manage to keep up that pace is anyone's guess, but don't concern yourself with the how or why ... concentrate on YOUR scores.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    SilvrbulletSilvrbullet Registered Users 20 Posts
    It is just not possible. It takes 2 to 3 minutes for the game to load its finish and to load up into another game Let alone 3 -4 minutes to play the game. I am not really concerned about it. I just want the same thing so I have a chance at an awesome weapon.
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    My personal best was 17 seconds with a fully upgraded tesla to win a game, I t is possible to win 3 tesla games in less than 3 minutes including loading times..
  • Options
    It is just not possible. It takes 2 to 3 minutes for the game to load its finish and to load up into another game Let alone 3 -4 minutes to play the game. I am not really concerned about it. I just want the same thing so I have a chance at an awesome weapon.

Well I've won battles in under a minute, so that part is possible. I can't do it all of the time but I have done it.

Also remember Android devices can be customized and overclocked and these guys are NOT using a device you can buy on Amazon, I'm sure. They've probably got thousand dollar gaming rigs similar to the old gaming PCs from days past, except these run Android instead of Windows.

Ultra fast RAM, overclocked CPUs and custom GPUs all make it possible. Imagine spending 2 GRAND on a game console ... I am positive that's what these guys use, at least some of the leaders. There are even virtual touch controls on the market that eliminate having to touch the screen at all.

All of these increase the speed of the kill ... that's how they do it. Now I'm thinking outside of the box ... I just don't see the leaders sitting there with a smart phone. LMAO
  • Options
    unhappy wrote: »
    My personal best was 17 seconds with a fully upgraded tesla to win a game, I t is possible to win 3 tesla games in less than 3 minutes including loading times..

I'm sure it was under the right circumstances and no glitches ...
  • Options
    The top players on IOS are able to play 57 Battles per hour and do it hour after hour. I have gone head to head with them, the best I can do is 53 per hour, so I lose a little ground. Under average conditions I figure 1200 AP per hour, the best will get over 1400. 5000 AP is just 4 hours of play.

Under competitive conditions, take only Long contests, don't even look at Vault size. Average battle time should be under 30 seconds.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The top players on IOS are able to play 57 Battles per hour and do it hour after hour. I have gone head to head with them, the best I can do is 53 per hour, so I lose a little ground. Under average conditions I figure 1200 AP per hour, the best will get over 1400. 5000 AP is just 4 hours of play.

Under competitive conditions, take only Long contests, don't even look at Vault size. Average battle time should be under 30 seconds.

Good Morning Buddy,

Those Android Leaders are back as of late yesterday. My attention was elsewhere; I was ahead of my schedule scoring nearly 2,000 AP on DAY #1 so I stopped playing. When I awakened I saw all the familiar madmen running up the score again. I guess MIRN wasn't to their liking **SMILES** Anyways, it was everything I could do to maintain RANK #225 and expending an estimated 8,000 AP for 20 PARTS is a non starter for obvious reasons.

So DECISION #2: I was so close to completing VIP (only needed to spend another 2,000 BARS or thereabouts) so I went ahead and grabbed those pair of 14.5 weapons. They're now resting in my weapons locker with no hope of being upgraded in the near future, but now I can return to the diamond chase and drone development.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Good Morning Buddy,

Those Android Leaders are back as of late yesterday. My attention was elsewhere; I was ahead of my schedule scoring nearly 2,000 AP on DAY #1 so I stopped playing. When I awakened I saw all the familiar madmen running up the score again. I guess MIRN wasn't to their liking **SMILES** Anyways, it was everything I could do to maintain RANK #225 and expending an estimated 8,000 AP for 20 PARTS is a non starter for obvious reasons.

So DECISION #2: I was so close to completing VIP (only needed to spend another 2,000 BARS or thereabouts) so I went ahead and grabbed those pair of 14.5 weapons. They're now resting in my weapons locker with no hope of being upgraded in the near future, but now I can return to the diamond chase and drone development.

You will be happy you did. The Siege Tower is my favorite CKS weapon of all time, and it is great right out of the box. I have done the first level of upgrades and it is massive.

How long has it been since Short battles were easier than Longs? That is the situation with the Siege. I am taking out maxxed out Tier 13 bases with 369 K Drones without a Medkit. Fun!

The upgrades are expensive and will take a while, but this is a Heavy with a shelf life of at least 2 months.
  • Options
    You will be happy you did. The Siege Tower is my favorite CKS weapon of all time, and it is great right out of the box. I have done the first level of upgrades and it is massive.

How long has it been since Short battles were easier than Longs? That is the situation with the Siege. I am taking out maxxed out Tier 13 bases with 369 K Drones without a Medkit. Fun!

The upgrades are expensive and will take a while, but this is a Heavy with a shelf life of at least 2 months.

Yeah ... that's what I am banking on since my summer budget is completely bust at this point. I needed a weapon that could win out of the box (or with minimal upgrades), would last a couple of months, and would allow me to start raking in those diamonds.

If the game holds up, I won't be competing (seriously) again until the next region is released; maybe MIRN will gain some popularity by then and lure some of these scoring machines away.
  • Options

YES ... it is a pleasure to once again take any and ALL comers without fear of your winning streak being snapped. Now I have another problem, what to do with all the equipment I collected in VIP since I really don't need it anymore? **SMILES**
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    Good Morning Buddy,

What 14.5 weapons? What siege tower?
  • Options

Just 4 hours of play!? Non stop for 4-5 hours seems ridiculous to me, but I guess there are people that could pull it off. Not in this game for me though, it's way to repetitive to play for that long straight.
  • Options
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    What 14.5 weapons? What siege tower?

SIEGE TOWER was the 14.5 HEAVY offered in this weeks VIP; 14.5 ASSAULT and a 13.5 TESLA were also available.
  • Options
    Just 4 hours of play!? Non stop for 4-5 hours seems ridiculous to me, but I guess there are people that could pull it off. Not in this game for me though, it's way to repetitive to play for that long straight.

These are the scoring champs that leave me with my mouth wide open at times ... now multiply that by 2 or 3 and you can appreciate what I'm up against. **SMH** Try non stop for 96 hours on for size !!!

Not even my man BRAD can do that ... I don't think??? But sufficiently motivated who knows what we're capable of. A $10,000 (Real USD) PURSE will get my attention for sure *** SMILES ***
  • Options
    SIEGE TOWER was the 14.5 HEAVY offered in this weeks VIP; 14.5 ASSAULT and a 13.5 TESLA were also available.

"Was" or "are"? In the current VIP, I see a 13.5 Tesla (Flare), 12.5 Sniper (Magpie), and 11.5 Assault (Lute). Or was this the last VIP, which I didn't pay attention to. I don't see 14.5 weapons anywhere, even in the store or crafting area.
  • Options
    "Was" or "are"? In the current VIP, I see a 13.5 Tesla (Flare), 12.5 Sniper (Magpie), and 11.5 Assault (Lute). Or was this the last VIP, which I didn't pay attention to. I don't see 14.5 weapons anywhere, even in the store or crafting area.

These are the Super VIP weapons. You will not see them listed unless you spend 3500 Gold to qualify for Super VIP.
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    after u spend 3500 gold, and then u get flare and spend again and u get 14.5 heavy and assault?
  • Options
    skywave wrote: »
    after u spend 3500 gold, and then u get flare and spend again and u get 14.5 heavy and assault?

That is the way the Super VIP works. The Immortal Assault 14.5 at 5750 total and Siege Tower 14.5 Heavy at 7000 Gold.
  • Options
    but after that u can enjoy your time , even if you are not play global event. ;) that's why they call it super VIP, with prize are super weapon
  • Options
    skywave wrote: »
    but after that u can enjoy your time , even if you are not play global event. ;) that's why they call it super VIP, with prize are super weapon

Now you've got the idea ... and you won't need to spend any more GOLD in the process for at least a month, maybe longer. In the end it all balances out, with the one exception ... as you noted, you have more free time for other things; you pick and choose your battles thus getting off the weapons upgrade treadmill.
  • Options
    ya ya ya...... mmmm....