Options

Fix the darn lagging in frame rates

streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
Fix this f.u.c.k.i.n.g lagging problem..you guys s.u.c.k and do nothing of this problem..f.u.c.k you guys..f.u.c.k the developer of CKS and f.u.c.k GLU for not do anything

Comments

• Options
    gigmaestrogigmaestro Registered Users 9 Posts
    Fix this f.u.c.k.i.n.g lagging problem..you guys s.u.c.k and do nothing of this problem..f.u.c.k you guys..f.u.c.k the developer of CKS and f.u.c.k GLU for not do anything

It is beyond a joke. My game has been **** slow for nearly a month. I estimate it has cost me 150 gold and around 5 million diamonds. Glu really needs to sort this out. It is unfair on the people who are suffering it. I am on iPad mini running iOS 8.4 and can only play long PVPs and find it impossible to win 50 gold on the global events as the game keeps crashing on loading PVPs and thus break my streak.
    I have received 100 gold in compensation from Glu after complaining, but they seem to be doing nothing to sort it out. The game is pretty unplayable which is a shame.
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    yep, for ios 8.4 on ipad mini it's lag, but we can still play with medkits, i just upgrade to test it from ios 8.2.1 to 8.4. but i still checking with my iphone 6+ ios 8.4. if it's lag or no. but it's start lag even worse on TIER 10 up.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I really don't know what the answer to this is. Some people with identical devices suffer this issue whilst others do not. GLU has known about this particular issue since early May; they release an update, people say it's fixed, then start complaining all over again.

I wish I could offer some help ... sorry ... other than the obvious, don't allow the device to overheat, don't stay logged into the game for more than 2-4 hours; kill all other running tasks ... it's hit and miss.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    They should stop upgrading or create new level..they should fix the f.u.c.k.i.n.g problem..the lagging is become serious issue the developer of CKS and the game handler GLU must fix this problem..don't blame the outdated devices because the new devices also have same problem..your game is problem..you guys should fix the lagging problem..
  • Options
    gigmaestrogigmaestro Registered Users 9 Posts
    They should stop upgrading or create new level..they should fix the f.u.c.k.i.n.g problem..the lagging is become serious issue the developer of CKS and the game handler GLU must fix this problem..don't blame the outdated devices because the new devices also have same problem..your game is problem..you guys should fix the lagging problem..

Couldn't put it better myself. To bring out a new level when many people are suffering this lag is rediculous. It is diamonds you lose most when you have this problem so you end up at a big disadvantage when improving your base. I am also losing gold....and I fear this week the lag problem will also cost me the heavy gun.

SORT IT OUT GLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    gigmaestro wrote: »
    Couldn't put it better myself. To bring out a new level when many people are suffering this lag is rediculous. It is diamonds you lose most when you have this problem so you end up at a big disadvantage when improving your base. I am also losing gold....and I fear this week the lag problem will also cost me the heavy gun.

SORT IT OUT GLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the problem stems from high-definition textures, specifically rocket contrails, exploding rounds, drones (currently two of them), sprites, more opponents firing (increases with each TIER upgrade), etc. the following might be used as a temporary work around.

Instead of contributing to the problem by using your HEAVY against a SENTRY, for example, try tossing a grenade. It should kill the SENTRY, lower the risk of your health depleting AND most importantly avoid the dropped video frames. Once you've got the number of opponents firing DOWN to a reasonable level, the frame rate "should" stabilize ... in theory **SMILES**

Please confirm if this helps any ...
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    agree with you
  • Options
    NealNeal Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a iphone4s with iOS 8.4 and the game doesnt even load. It's starting to really **** me off, time to pull ya fingers out your ****s an fix the problem.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Since the problem stems from high-definition textures, specifically rocket contrails, exploding rounds, drones (currently two of them), sprites, more opponents firing (increases with each TIER upgrade), etc. the following might be used as a temporary work around.

Instead of contributing to the problem by using your HEAVY against a SENTRY, for example, try tossing a grenade. It should kill the SENTRY, lower the risk of your health depleting AND most importantly avoid the dropped video frames. Once you've got the number of opponents firing DOWN to a reasonable level, the frame rate "should" stabilize ... in theory **SMILES**

Please confirm if this helps any ...

I would add to this, make sure you kill the 1st Juggernaut before [if] the 2nd one appears. Then when the doors open, kill the defending drone FIRST. Then eveything will settle to normal frame rates.

It always appears to me, the drones are what has the graphics behaving deadly to this game. This may be blasphamy to the guys with capable drones, but I'd love to see what turning off my drone could do for the frame rate - even though you hardly ever see it other than what is shot over your head. GLU would never do it, because they make money from drones, though.
  • Options
    wilsonwwwilsonww Registered Users 13 Posts
    Game run pretty smooth in my Note 3, it's when switching to different pages (Store, PVP, .. ) take some wait time.
    loading up those page also take some seconds wait time.
    Same with you guys?
  • Options
    sometimes yes sometimes no, but what i try on ios side, not to upgrade to ios 8.4 for old device, and i try to use primary weapon, and game run smooth, but when i use again my secondary weapon, start lag again, but not worse, i can win on this lag situation.

update :
    i try to open all content, i mean inside store and i open it and check every weapon, wait until download properly, same with craft, base defense, clan, pvp, campaign, OPEN EVERY SINGLE CONTENT OF THIS GAME. and you will be good when play pvp, i try this method 2 times, and much much much better and smooth ( like new player with no lag issue ) .
    ipad mini 2
    ios 8.4