7/30 global

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I must be missing something here? As soon as I hit the all energy button, it turns into "USE". Maybe I have to wait until my energy supply is full first? I like to hit it as close to the 20 minute count down as possible, every minute counts!
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    I must be missing something here? As soon as I hit the all energy button, it turns into "USE". Maybe I have to wait until my energy supply is full first? I like to hit it as close to the 20 minute count down as possible, every minute counts!

Fill your energy as you normally do, then hit "USE" again and again. The counter will show ALL ENERGY X### and that number will go up every time you hit the button. When you reach an award level that award will pop up. Continue to hit the button until you have reached your desired level.

In short the first time you hit the button, it loads energy to be used which will be shown in the Energy meter at the top of your screen. Press it again and it buys more Energy credits and stores them for later use.

I know it is a little scary, because you don't want to lose your dough, but this one is foolproof, it will keep track of the number of energy credits you have purchased.
    Thirty hours into the Global, 66 to go, here is how it looks on IOS:

#1 12935 Majorant
    #2 12271 Jamnslm
    #3 11904 Tonyzaper22
    #10 7132 Jazzz
    #26 4310 Bradr752
    #30 3607 Mufasha

Moderate pace so far. My average Vault is 52 K, using 3% Medkits on Long battles, which is unusual.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 2 DAYS 18 HOURS REMAINING:

RANK #1: 26,207 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 22,825 AP (AKA)
    RANK #3: 22,735 AP (SAM)
    RANK #10: 15,902 AP (DON1990)
    RANK #30: 11,425 AP (ACHINET)
    RANK #264: 2,066 AP (SCORPION)

THEY'RE B-A-A-A-A-C-K ...

Apparently MIRN was NOT to their liking so the wild bunch returned to Google Android CKS late yesterday. I was ahead of my game plan schedule so I had decided to stop playing early, When I awakened this morning I said, oh hell there goes the neighborhood.

A quick re-crunch of the numbers revealed that I would need to score 8,000+ AP just to win 20 PARTS, so I threw the game plan out the window and moved over to PLAN B; needless to say a pair of 14.5 short range weapons are safely stowed in the locker ... I can now return to the diamond chase and continue my drone development.

*** SMH ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 2 DAYS 18 HOURS REMAINING:

Isn't it nice not to care how many Ruby parts you are going to win? And, you can go to bed early on Sunday and get a good night's sleep..
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Isn't it nice not to care how many Ruby parts you are going to win? And, you can go to bed early on Sunday and get a good night's sleep..

Absolutely ..... I can't keep competing with these lunatics.
  • Aaron GAaron G Registered Users 58 Posts
    Yes, you spend your Gold by pre-buying Energy and Consumablles like Medikits. I buy enough Medkits to get me through several weeks and then spend the rest by hitting the "All Energy" button repeatedly. I now have 116 Medkits and 360 "All Energy" which is good for 1080 battles, which should last me several Globals.
    Hi Bradr, I noticed you already had 13.5 heavy gun which power rate at 1.03mil. Why you spent so much energy and golds to compete the lower power rate less than your current one. Better to save to use for some other battles later. Maybe just for fun.LOL.
    Aaron G wrote: »
    Hi Bradr, I noticed you already had 13.5 heavy gun which power rate at 1.03mil. Why you spent so much energy and golds to compete the lower power rate less than your current one. Better to save to use for some other battles later. Maybe just for fun.LOL.

You have got a great point, I am just playing for fun and to get some upgrades. Also the size of the Vaults is huge. While I list the average for the Global as 52 K, right now I am getting 63-74 k. Great chance to upgrade. If the big Vaults disappear, so will I.

I assume that I will slow down and drop out of the Top 30, so I won't win the Ruby.

You need to hit USE the first time, and then you can start adding credits so it's best to wait until you have no more energy available.
    With 36 hours done, 60 remaining the IOS leaderboard looks like this:

#1 15682 Majorant
    #2 14079 Tonyzaper22
    #10 8888 Lifesapartay
    #26 4935 Bradr752
    #30 4485 Pogranec1979

Still pretty generous vaults: 53 K avg
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 2 DAYS 12 HOURS REMAINING:

RANK #1: 32,257 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 29,560 AP (AKA)
    RANK #3: 27,002 AP (12345)
    RANK #10: 20,110 AP (JAANBAZ)
    RANK #30: 14,135 AP (ACHINET)
    RANK #280: 2,402 AP (SCORPION)

The leader is on course for 70,000+ AP scoring total and at his current rate could very well push it towards 80,000 AP.

There is absolutely no way or reason to compete for WEAPONS PARTS in Google Android Global unless your willing to play Wheel of Fortune OR take the 10-15 PARTS and fight like hell for 3 SILVER LEAGUE Event Days; recent stats suggest that could require 300 VP to win one outright.

My advice for any Android player new to the game and interested in PvP ... uninstall it immediately and head over to Amazon **SMILES**
    Just fired up my Kindle to get the Amazon platform numbers:

#1 13082 Bit
    #10 5035 Billbeasts
    #30 2485 Zuess
    #866 60 Toobad (thats my ID on Amazon), I played 6 free credits to see how deep the field was. The answer not very deep. 60 AP puts me in line for 10 parts.

Scorpion, If you were on the Amazon platform, you would be on the Leaderboard.
    Just fired up my Kindle to get the Amazon platform numbers:

#1 13082 Bit
    #10 5035 Billbeasts
    #30 2485 Zuess
    #866 60 Toobad (thats my ID on Amazon), I played 6 free credits to see how deep the field was. The answer not very deep. 60 AP puts me in line for 10 parts.

Scorpion, If you were on the Amazon platform, you would be on the Leaderboard.

Yeah now that's of small comfort TOOBAD **SMILES** Actually, although the field was somewhat larger, Google scoring wasn't that far off Amazon when I first started. The big thing was that the Amazon field was so small that everybody won something.

I know I've sunset this Google issue, but it's so hard to ignore ...
    Since I'm playing free energy because the Android Global competition is simply too expensive, I've temporarily diverted my attention to LE FUSIL diamonds and cash ... such a painstakingly slow process that needs to be completed ASAP. YUCK !!!

You know what's scary? It's only DAY #2 ... JEEZ

I also went back and reviewed my expenses since February, which is when I started playing CKS.
    $2,400 which works out to about $90 / week. More than twice my $40 per Global estimate, so I guess that qualifies me as a HEAVY SPENDER as opposed to a MODERATE SPENDER as I originally reported. This budget now includes League Events and equipment expenses).
    46 hours done, 50 to go, standings on IOS are:

#1 18043 Majorant
    #10 12446 Sidver
    #30 5896 Bradr752

AVG Vault: 54 K
    Google ANDROID 07/30/2015 GLOBAL EVENT 2 DAYS 0 HOURS 24 MINUTES REMAINING

the_leaders_20150801a.png

the_leaders_20150801b.png

Leader's pace has slowed a bit; however he remains on track to score just under 80,000 AP.

Personal AP scoring pace should result in 15 WEAPONS PARTS; this is the new baseline for playing free energy only and competing for weapons parts on Google Android ...
    ... projected scoring total is 4,000-4,500 AP for 15 PARTS ... down from 4,500-5,000 AP for 20 PARTS.

If the current trend continues, this would indicate that 8,500 AP could now extend down to RANK #250.

INVENTORY of WEAPONS PARTS (Unfinished Weapons):
    12.5 DOMINION (TESLA) - 4 PARTS (LORDSHIP)
    12.5 TARASQUE (ASSAULT) - 35 PARTS (FORFEIT)
    12.5 JACKDAW (SNIPER) - 30 PARTS (VIP)
    11.0 HARP (ASSAULT) - 4 PARTS (VIP)
    10.5 BASTET (HEAVY) - 45 PARTS (GLU)
    8.5 TREBUCHET (SNIPER) - 30 PARTS (ME)

Grande Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    With 54 hous down, 42 to go in the IOS Global, here are the numbers:

#1 18893 Takechanman
    #2 18829 Majorant
    #10 14782 Jazzz
    #30 7244 EMT20
    #33 6446 Bradr752

Avg vault 54 K+ I am hoping to get 2 more Base upgrades this weekend.
    With 54 hous down, 42 to go in the IOS Global, here are the numbers:

#1 18893 Takechanman
    #2 18829 Majorant
    #10 14782 Jazzz
    #30 7244 EMT20
    #33 6446 Bradr752

Avg vault 54 K+ I am hoping to get 2 more Base upgrades this weekend.

I see your #1 and #2 have a dual going on ... you gotta love these guys !!! I finished my base upgrades once I completed VIP; I literally had nowhere else to spend the GOLD ... how did you use yours? Weapons or Drone?

I'm also hoping to close out Le Fusil sometime this week; about to return to upgrading my drone. I've had some difficulty maintaining a good win streak since I've been going after the highest payouts and stopped using medkits ... might be getting a little careless, some target practice is needed during league play.
    I see your #1 and #2 have a dual going on ... you gotta love these guys !!! I finished my base upgrades once I completed VIP; I literally had nowhere else to spend the GOLD ... how did you use yours? Weapons or Drone?

I'm also hoping to close out Le Fusil sometime this week; about to return to upgrading my drone. I've had some difficulty maintaining a good win streak since I've been going after the highest payouts and stopped using medkits ... might be getting a little careless, some target practice is needed during league play.

I have my Tesla upgraded through 3 1/2 Level, Heavy through one Level. I am now working on Tier 13 Base. Drone at 98 K, not going to work on it for a while.

Since you don't care about your AP, streaks don't mean much, though I hate losing. My Medkits consumption is at 6% for the Global and I have had one loss, which came in a Long battle. Not bad!

My average Vault size is now above 55 K and I have won 4.8 M Diamonds this morning, which I put toward 2 Base upgrades.

My opponents are all 737 K, Maxxed out Tier 13s, but weirdly, I am seeing no Drones. My theory is that so many people are complaining about frame rates on the video, that Glu is avoiding Drones on the Bot opponents.
    I have my Tesla upgraded through 3 1/2 Level, Heavy through one Level. I am now working on Tier 13 Base. Drone at 98 K, not going to work on it for a while.

Since you don't care about your AP, streaks don't mean much, though I hate losing. My Medkits consumption is at 6% for the Global and I have had one loss, which came in a Long battle. Not bad!

My average Vault size is now above 55 K and I have won 4.8 M Diamonds this morning, which I put toward 2 Base upgrades.

My opponents are all 737 K, Maxxed out Tier 13s, but weirdly, I am seeing no Drones. My theory is that so many people are complaining about frame rates on the video, that Glu is avoiding Drones on the Bot opponents.

Touche !!! ... I wish NK14 was still around ... oh well onward and upward. **SMILES**

We all have known that drones add to video frames being dropped ... what I don't understand is why some people experience the issue whilst others with identical devices do not ... can we blame that on Chinese quality control?
    Touche !!! ... I wish NK14 was still around ... oh well onward and upward. **SMILES**

We all have known that drones add to video frames being dropped ... what I don't understand is why some people experience the issue whilst other with identical devices do not ... can we blame that on Chinese quality control?

I haven't mentioned it for fear I will jinx it, but my Ipad mini is running flawless video, but others with the same device are complaining about frame rate. Strange!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the Siege Tower?
    I haven't mentioned it for fear I will jinx it, but my Ipad mini is running flawless video, but others with the same device are complaining about frame rate. Strange!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the Siege Tower?

Oh Yeah ... The SIEGE is KING !!! Great and appropriate name ... I can't remember when you ever said, "I love this weapon" ... LMAO

Anyways ... back to the diamond mines. I picked up THE GUNMAN (Sean Penn); I think I'll watch that this afternoon ... NY is broiling about now LOL It could have been worse; I almost had to fly down to Raleigh, NC this weekend where they've been flirting with 100 all week ... dodged a bullet (no pun intended) on that one.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Just watched Fast & Furious 7, Paul Walker's last film - has the perfect replica of a Jugg, The Rock with a mini MG. lmao, I've been imprinted by this stupid game. I'm damaged for life.
    Just watched Fast & Furious 7, Paul Walker's last film - has the perfect replica of a Jugg, The Rock with a mini MG. lmao, I've been imprinted by this stupid game. I'm damaged for life.

Yep ... we're all damaged and will never be the same !!! BTW there have been drones spotted over JFK (two just yesterday) ... you wouldn't know anything about that would ya?
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 1 DAY 12 HOURS REMAINING:

RANK #1: 50,790 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 45,960 AP (AKA)
    RANK #3: 43,735 AP (SAM)
    RANK #10: 30,543 AP (ORLIK)
    RANK #30: 20,476 AP (COURTOURNIX)
    RANK #362: 2,969 AP (SCORPION)

I just could not resist it anymore:
    100,000 AP would require 4,000 Victories over the course of 96 HOURS. This translates into just under 42 WINS per HOUR.

Could the leader score a victory every 1.42 minutes? Sure he could ... could he keep up that pace over a 96 hour period?

Well that's problematic to my mind: he would need to play non-stop GOLD (free energy is a foreign concept) and never stop, which means no sleep or any other human requirements of life ... I suppose he could be given his nourishment intravenously ... he could never loose (I don't think he does much of that anyway).

If he does reach 100,000 AP one day, I think GLU should fly us all out to the west coast to attend an event hosted in his honor.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    29 hours remaining, here is a look at IOS standings.

#1 23493 Takechampion
    #2 23225 Majorant
    #10 17448 Jamnslm
    #30 9657 Jujmus
    #31 9557 Bradr752

I am pretty well done for the day. Average vault 56.4 K, Medkits at 6% of contests. 4 Base upgrades today.
    29 hours remaining, here is a look at IOS standings.

#1 23493 Takechampion
    #2 23225 Majorant
    #10 17448 Jamnslm
    #30 9657 Jujmus
    #31 9557 Bradr752

I am pretty well done for the day. Average vault 56.4 K, Medkits at 6% of contests. 4 Base upgrades today.

Good Work and Good Night !!! I ran into a couple of 92K payouts tonight; i'm turning in also; CYA in the AM.

I've also noted that by using SHORT RANGE weapons that are one full rating greater than the de facto BASE TIER, we've actually returned the gaming experience to where it was in CKS 2.0. I have you to thank for that.

This is the player alternative to the weekly weapons upgrade treadmill. I believe I'll call it the TOOBAD 90 DAY PLAN since a 90 day minimum cycle is required to maintain this status. Next task is to crunch the numbers and demonstrate how a Super VIP every 90 days can be cheaper than a weekly Global PvP weapons parts strategy.
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    1t7hjm.jpg
    Stork007 wrote: »
    1t7hjm.jpg

Congrats on your TOP 30 RANKING ... Great Work ... refresh my memory STORK, what platform are you playing? Amazon or IOS?
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 20 HOURS REMAINING:

RANK #1: 62,140 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 56,321 AP (SAM)
    RANK #3: 53,310 AP (AKA)
    RANK #10: 36,835 AP (JAANBAZ)
    RANK #30: 24,946 AP (SRBHDEV)
    RANK #389: 3,496 AP (SCORPION)

Leader is steady as she goes ... SCORPION is on course for 4,000 AP and 15 weapons parts.

What's ironic is that SANDIP (the leader) is 3rd generation leaderboard since the mass exodus of the perennial leaders a few weeks back. It took the former champs' exit for SANDIP to shine ... breaking all of their scoring records in the process. Talk about filling a niche. KUDOS

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!