7/30 global

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Wow, nice win streak! He's IOS, Amazon is 4537 at top 30, 24393 no. 1.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Wow, nice win streak! He's IOS, Amazon is 4537 at top 30, 24393 no. 1.

Thank you Sir ... how are you holding up this weekend?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    3460, 140 win streak - also just trying for the 50 gold and 35 parts, average 35k payouts. Sorry, should have quoted, I was referring to Stork007 at a straight 544 win streak!

I purposely restart every 20 games or so to ward off any glitches in memory/game play.
    try_again wrote: »
    3460, 140 win streak - also just trying for the 50 gold and 35 parts, average 35k payouts. Sorry, should have quoted, I was referring to Stork007 at a straight 544 win streak!

I purposely restart every 20 games or so to ward off any glitches in memory/game play.

Restarting periodically is a great idea. I've been doing just that for several months and it does mitigate game crashes and restarts.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    With less than 19 hours to go in the Global, IOS looks like this:

#1 27179 Takechannman
    #2 24710 Miketwo
    #3 23226 Majorant
    #10 20168 Zer008
    #17 14260 Stork007 Good work, Stork!
    #30 11344 EMT20
    #32 10882 Bradr752

My average vault for this Global is 57 K, 6 % Medkit use, 2 stupid losses so far, both Longs. Not looking to do much today, spend some free credits, get one more Base upgrade.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    With less than 19 hours to go in the Global, IOS looks like this:

#1 27179 Takechannman
    #2 24710 Miketwo
    #3 23226 Majorant
    #10 20168 Zer008
    #30 11344 EMT20
    #32 10882 Bradr752

My average vault for this Global is 57 K, 6 % Medkit use, 2 stupid losses so far, both Longs. Not looking to do much today, spend some free credits, get one more Base upgrade.

Good Morning ... quick question(s): does competing in GOLD LEAGUE have any effect on your diamond in-take? (2) does it really matter since most diamonds come from Global PvP? (3) have you done an analysis on how many diamonds are returned from spending a certain amount of GOLD?
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Good Morning ... quick question(s): does competing in GOLD LEAGUE have any effect on your diamond in-take? (2) does it really matter since most diamonds come from Global PvP? (3) have you done an analysis on how many diamonds are returned from spending a certain amount of GOLD?

Gold League doesn't increase Diamond intake beyond ordinary play, though if you are looking to get the milestone Gold in Gold League, you will double your play beyond the 100 VP required in Silver, which will increase Diamond intake. Right now, you are right, Global PVP is the driver for Diamonds. Even with a maxxed out Economy in Tier 13, you "only" get 21.3 D per hour. This used to look pretty good, but in an environment of 60K Vaults, Diamond production is only a minor factor. You last question is a complicated one with many variables. In the current situation, 20 Gold gets you three battles and if you average 60 K Vaults, which is not hard right now, that would net you 180 K Diamonds that gets you 9 K Diamonds per Gold unit.

My Diamond winnings for this Global so far has been 27 M Diamonds, which is double my usual Global. The cost so far is 4960 Gold, which shouldn't go much higher, since I am using only freebies to the close.
    Gold League doesn't increase Diamond intake beyond ordinary play, though if you are looking to get the milestone Gold in Gold League, you will double your play beyond the 100 VP required in Silver, which will increase Diamond intake. Right now, you are right, Global PVP is the driver for Diamonds. Even with a maxxed out Economy in Tier 13, you "only" get 21.3 D per hour. This used to look pretty good, but in an environment of 60K Vaults, Diamond production is only a minor factor. You last question is a complicated one with many variables. In the current situation, 20 Gold gets you three battles and if you average 60 K Vaults, which is not hard right now, that would net you 180 K Diamonds that gets you 9 K Diamonds per Gold unit.

My Diamond winnings for this Global so far has been 27 M Diamonds, which is double my usual Global. The cost so far is 4960 Gold, which shouldn't go much higher, since I am using only freebies to the close.

Many variables for sure, but I've been trying to get my head around this: is it more cost effective to use diamonds or gold for upgrades? I suppose it also depends on what you're upgrading, but we need to nail this down.
    I don't know that anybody cares, but here are the Amazon standings with less than 18 hours to go.

#1 25130 Bit
    #10 12172 Bigtman
    #30 4610 Underdogg
    #835 160 Toobad

Think about this one: I have turned on my Kindle one time each day and played 3 free energy credits. Having a 9 game winning streaks puts me in 835 Place, set to win to parts to the Ruby
    Many variables for sure, but I've been trying to get my head around this: is it more cost effective to use diamonds or gold for upgrades? I suppose it also depends on what you're upgrading, but we need to nail this down.

With 2 exceptions, I use Gold only to buy Energy credits. I have several reasons for this, but let me start with a concrete example: My next ugrade will be the first Guard Level upgrade on Tier 13. The cost of that is 2.41 M Diamonds or 420 Gold. If I use the 420 Gold to buy Energy credits that nets me 63 Energy credits. If I net 60 K per Battte, which is my current average, that will get me 3.8 M Diamonds. That represents a 58% increase over the Gold cost of the upgrade, so for the same 420 Gold I get a 1 1/2 upgrade levels. This is almost universally true. In addition, but playing the energy credits you get the fun of playing the game and it adds to your VP ranking.

My two exceptions have been upgrading Base Economy which generates addition Diamonds of production and occasionally I use Gold to buy a Primary weapon, which is always cheaper than winning the same weapon.

In view of the current lack of importance of Base Economy, I intend to abandon the practice of using Gold to upgrade Base Economy and in view of the fact that Glu always offers a primary weapon almost as good as the one available for Gold, I intend to use game $ for those weapons.

In short, using Gold to buy Energy rather that upgrades appears to have an advantage of over 50%. If you can come up with a contrary example, I would love to see it.

One further point, this analysis is only possible because I keep track of average Vault size. You will notice that I post it with my Global reports. I have a spreadsheet that tracks avg Vault, but a seat of the pants estimate is probably just as good.
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    Congrats on your TOP 30 RANKING ... Great Work ... refresh my memory STORK, what platform are you playing? Amazon or IOS?
    Thanks...IOS Scorpion
    With 2 exceptions, I use Gold only to buy Energy credits. I have several reasons for this, but let me start with a concrete example: My next ugrade will be the first Guard Level upgrade on Tier 13. The cost of that is 2.41 M Diamonds or 420 Gold. If I use the 420 Gold to buy Energy credits that nets me 63 Energy credits. If I net 60 K per Battte, which is my current average, that will get me 3.8 M Diamonds. That represents a 58% increase over the Gold cost of the upgrade, so for the same 420 Gold I get a 1 1/2 upgrade levels. This is almost universally true. In addition, but playing the energy credits you get the fun of playing the game and it adds to your VP ranking.

In short, using Gold to buy Energy rather that upgrades appears to have an advantage of over 50%. If you can come up with a contrary example, I would love to see it.

That's exactly the answer I was hoping for and suspected all along, I just didn't have any supporting data since this approach is quite new to me and I know you've been at it for sometime.

So in summary, it's better to use diamonds rather than gold for upgrades; barring any unique circumstances that would otherwise warrant the use of GOLD for such upgrades, such as multiple upgrades needed and limited number of diamonds available. For example, I want to upgrade my BASE TIER and also want to upgrade my weapon, say a TESLA. Since BASE TIER upgrades might be more expensive, I may choose to use all of my diamonds for BASE upgrades and spend some GOLD on the weapon ... I just need to assign some actual numbers and put it on paper.

Does that capture the spirit of what you've described?

Thanks !!!
    That's exactly the answer I was hoping for and suspected all along, I just didn't have any supporting data since this approach is quite new to me and I know you've been at it for sometime.

So in summary, it's better to use diamonds rather than gold for upgrades; barring any unique circumstances that would otherwise warrant the use of GOLD for such upgrades, such as multiple upgrades needed and limited number of diamonds available. For example, I want to upgrade my BASE TIER and also want to upgrade my weapon, say a TESLA. Since BASE TIER upgrades might be more expensive, I may choose to use all of my diamonds for BASE upgrades and spend some GOLD on the weapon ... I just need to assign some actual numbers and put it on paper.

Does that capture the spirit of what you've described?

Thanks !!!

You have got it right. Let's make it simple: Always use Energy Credits rather than Gold, and use Gold only to buy Energy Credits. Nuff said!
    You have got it right. Let's make it simple: Always use Energy Credits rather than Gold, and use Gold only to buy Energy Credits. Nuff said!

Simple enough (I tend to get long winded at times) ... thanks again !!!
    Bfr..i sleep 15hrs remaining
    xnta2f.jpg
    Stork007 wrote: »
    Bfr..i sleep 15hrs remaining
    xnta2f.jpg

Watch out for who is on the move between RANK #18 and #30. Post their AP total at 9 and 6 hours remaining and I'll be able to advise you on how many WINS per HOUR you will need to maintain your RANK ... BUT ... you seem to be doing fine all by yourself.

*** SMILES ***

GREAT WORK !!!
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 12 HOURS REMAINING:

RANK #1: 67,790 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 61,246 AP (SAM)
    RANK #3: 57,135 AP (AKA)
    RANK #10: 37,610 AP (JAANBAZ)
    RANK #30: 27,390 AP (R3KOJ)
    RANK #386: 3,877 AP (SCORPION)

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    IOS Global with 10 Hours remaining:

#1 33396 Sidver
    #2 32629 Takechanman
    #10 21096 Ausausa
    #21 14785 Stork007 Good Job, Stork
    #30 13405 Emt20
    #34 11307 Bradr752 playing freebies now.

Avg Vault 57.4 K, Medkits still 6%
    This is the latest update almost 8hrs remaining...
    Scorpion and bradr..thanks always for ur kindness...

2cduc5j.jpg
    288scnt.jpg
    This is the latest update almost 8hrs remaining...
    Scorpion and bradr..thanks always for ur kindness...

They're gonna make a run at you in about 4-5 hours; the 71 GOLD may not be enough to hold your RANK above #30. To be on the safe side I would grab some gold; you don't want to come up short after working so hard.

Just a suggestion ...

Good Luck !!!
    They're gonna make a run at you in about 4-5 hours; the 71 GOLD may not be enough to hold your RANK above #30. To be on the safe side I would grab some gold; you don't want to come up short after working so hard.

Just a suggestion ...

Good Luck !!!

Ok i will thanks scorpion..,i prepare already and i have more
    Like i want those 14.5 heavy and assault hehehe
    Stork, keep your eye out for a late surge. Players outside Top 30 always try to launch an ambush coming into the close. The surge only lasts an hour, but it normally involves fast play and can take unsuspecting players out of the top 30. Great job, good luck!
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 8 HOURS 40 MINUTES REMAINING:

RANK #1: 70,915 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 63,896 AP (SAM)
    RANK #3: 60,010 AP (AKA)
    RANK #10: 38,260 AP (JAANBAZ)
    RANK #30: 28,842 AP (RAHUL2847)
    RANK #379: 4,068 AP (SCORPION)

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Ok i will thanks scorpion..,i prepare already and i have more
    Like i want those 14.5 heavy and assault hehehe

Don't plan on going to bed ... you can sleep tomorrow after you've got that HEAVY safely tucked away in the locker.

**SMILES**
    Stork, keep your eye out for a late surge. Players outside Top 30 always try to launch an ambush coming into the close. The surge only lasts an hour, but it normally involves fast play and can take unsuspecting players out of the top 30. Great job, good luck!

Sure i will thanks..
    I want this all hehehe
    4t60dt.jpg
    American Pharoah WINS AGAIN ... as a gambler he's useless to me now going off at 1-9 but it does give me some satisfaction knowing I picked him as a 2YO and have been following him ever since.
    Sure i will thanks..
    I want this all hehehe
    4t60dt.jpg

You're more than half way there ... don't stop now *** SMILES *** Looks like you'll be giving BRADR752 a little competition. KUDOS

If you do go for the VIP prizes, you won't be needing this Global's HEAVY. A lot of work to throw away, but hey it's your call.
    Yeah i will..,but i want those in picture hehehe
    I already climb on the middle of nowhere so i think its time
    And this is the 1st time i comfite on this gold event and i spent
    Money and time hehehe but i enjoy doing this...
    Yeah hehehe
    Yeah i will..,but i want those in picture hehehe
    I already climb on the middle of nowhere so i think its time
    And this is the 1st time i comfite on this gold event and i spent
    Money and time hehehe but i enjoy doing this...

More good news: Several of the players just outside the top 30 are in my Clan (Elites) and none of them intend to make a run for the leaderboard, since they all have the Super VIP Heavy. Lookin' good!