7/30 global

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    More good news: Several of the players just outside the top 30 are in my Clan (Elites) and none of them intend to make a run for the leaderboard, since they all have the Super VIP Heavy. Lookin' good!

OH YEAH ... you've started a new trend ... U DA MAN LMAO ... did you see my post mentioning the TOOBAD 90 DAY PLAN?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    OH YEAH ... you've started a new trend ... U DA MAN LMAO ... did you see my post mentioning the TOOBAD 90 DAY PLAN?

I saw the post, but my 90 day plan is to put Toobad out of his misery.
    I saw the post, but my 90 day plan is to put Toobad out of his misery.

Oh ... Too bad !!!
    IOS report with 8 hours left:

#1 35221 Sidver
    #2 32629 Takechanman
    #10 21296 Ausausa
    #21 15260 Storkman The Stork is still taking no prisoners!
    #30 13580 EMT20
    #34 11457 Bradr752 Still spending freebies, hoping for one more Base upgrade

Average Vault now 58 K.
    Six hours left on IOS Global:

#1 35371 Sidver
    #10 21296 Ausausa
    #22 15435 Stork still hanging strong
    #30 13703 Callllllllkllum
    #34 11607 Bradr752 still looking for that last Base upgrade

Avg Vault: 57.5, Medkit use 6%
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 5 HOURS 15 MINUTES REMAINING:

RANK #1: 71,015 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 65,021 AP (SAM)
    RANK #3: 60,010 AP (AKA)
    RANK #10: 38,260 AP (JAANBAZ)
    RANK #30: 28,842 AP (RAHUL2847)
    RANK #364: 4,288 AP (SCORPION)

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    IOS with 4 hours left:

#! 35721 Sidver
    #2 32865 Takechampion
    #10 21296 Ausausa
    #23 15764 Stork007 Hang in there, Stork!
    #30 13835 Tetsu15
    #33 11732 Bradr752

Avg Vault still 57.5, 6% Medkits.

This is my last report, finished my 6th Base upgrade and am calling it a day.
    You know guys, I've been playing Google Android since Feb-Mar and have never made the TOP 30. It was tough then and has gotten progressively more difficult to the point where it's practically impossible.

Out of necessity I chose a strategy built around weapons parts. That has now become obsolete and is no longer practical or cost effective. Thanks to BRADR752 and his insights of the game we have yet another strategy that appears to be sound.

With all the game issues and glitches we've all experienced, I suppose I should be thankful that CKS runs at all ... but I'm still feeling annoyed ... at GLU ... for developing a great game and NOT finishing.

After all ... it's ALL about finishing.

Just venting ...
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 3 HOURS REMAINING:

RANK #1: 71,690 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 66,796 AP (SAM)
    RANK #3: 60,010 AP (AKA)
    RANK #10: 38,260 AP (JAANBAZ)
    RANK #30: 29,621 AP (ROKUP)
    RANK #367: 4,364 AP (SCORPION)

• Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    I craft this weapon but i dnt know where i can find after i spend thousands of diamonds...
    t5q7pk.jpg
    IOS with 4 hours left:

#! 35721 Sidver
    #2 32865 Takechampion
    #10 21296 Ausausa
    #23 15764 Stork007 Hang in there, Stork!
    #30 13835 Tetsu15
    #33 11732 Bradr752

Avg Vault still 57.5, 6% Medkits.

This is my last report, finished my 6th Base upgrade and am calling it a day.

Thanks i will
    Almost done this weekly event but all my purcahsed on using gold in this event has gone
    Look at this guys...
    1zawdw.jpg
    How many minutes left im lucky that i got a screen shot before it happen
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Stork007 wrote: »
    Almost done this weekly event but all my purcahsed on using gold in this event has gone
    Look at this guys...
    1zawdw.jpg

Did you check the Store to see if the Flare is ready to Equip there? If not, you will have to submit a ticket to GLU! Make sure you send them the previous screen shot showing the prizes you won.

Did you not get pop ups at each "milestone" showing you what was won - parts, gernades, rockets, knives ...?
    I craft this weapon but i dnt know where i can find after i spend thousands of diamonds...
    t5q7pk.jpg

This i won and i spend thousands of gold bar they could see this i know...

Quote Originally Posted by Stork007 View Post
    Look at this guys...

Did you check the Store to see if the Flare is ready to Equip there? If not, you will have to submit a ticket to GLU! Make sure you send them the previous screen shot showing the prizes you won.

Try_again
    Did you not get pop ups at each "milestone" showing you what was won - parts, gernades, rockets, knives ...?

Maybe you can see this picture 01:30:43 i own those sniper rifle from 0/4500 gold that i spend
    try_again wrote: »

But on 12:47secs remaining i see the new screen that i lost all my purchased how clever this glu factory...!!!
  • skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    VIP EVENT only on global event, global event finish, VIP EVENT will follow, u can see for the time, they have same time, 7000 gold u can get , TESLA (13,5), HEAVY (14,5) and ASSAULT (14,5)
    skywave wrote: »
    VIP EVENT only on global event, global event finish, VIP EVENT will follow, u can see for the time

I know and i craft the flare 13.5 tesla from the beggining why that sniper rifle i cant..?
    That flare13.5 tesla is cost 1-3500 gold after that i craft the 30pcs of that rifle and the
    Remaining is 20pcs and i also spend again 1000gold to grab that..from 3500-4500 gold you can see it...but the problem is after pop-up says you can craft but after i click the OK and i look to the
    Weapons i did not see it where is that rifle go..?
    You're more than half way there ... don't stop now *** SMILES *** Looks like you'll be giving BRADR752 a little competition. KUDOS

If you do go for the VIP prizes, you won't be needing this Global's HEAVY. A lot of work to throw away, but hey it's your call.

Scorpion bro pls help u can see and you know that i own that rifle..but after the event i did not see wheres that rifle grrrrr
  • skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    I know and i craft the flare 13.5 tesla from the beggining why that sniper rifle i cant..?
    That flare13.5 tesla is cost 1-3500 gold after that i craft the 30pcs of that rifle and the
    Remaining is 20pcs and i also spend again 1000gold to grab that..from 3500-4500 gold you can see it...but the problem is after pop-up says you can craft but after i click the OK and i look to the
    Weapons i did not see it where is that rifle go..?

rifle usually on craft, but if not there, maybe another people can give u explanation about this, as far as i know, if u get complete parts and it will stay on craft section till u craft it, but i don't know about parts if u get from VIP EVENT
    Scorpion bro pls help u can see and you know that i own that rifle..but after the event i did not see wheres that rifle grrrrr

Once Crafted, it moves to the Store. Like I first said, check the Store and you can Equip it!

Good Morning ... if memory serves, weapons won during VIP events are delivered as fully crafted weapons, ready for upgrade. Check in the STORE under TESLA, ASSAULT and HEAVY to see if they are there ... NOT under CRAFTED. Did you win VIP beyond FLARE?

I did notice a system "hiccup" last night. My message that is sent to a defeated player has also been blanked out ... Hmmm
    Stork must have figured it out, his profile is showing the Magpie 12.5 Sniper, the Salamander 12.5 Assault, the Flare 13.5 Tesla and the Ruby, 13.5 Heavy. Congrats, Stork! I see you are in my gold league, don't waste money to win the Valhalla.
    stork must have figured it out, his profile is showing the magpie 12.5 sniper, the salamander 12.5 assault, the flare 13.5 tesla and the ruby, 13.5 heavy. Congrats, stork! I see you are in my gold league, don't waste money to win the valhalla.

Way to go Stork !!!
    FINAL RESULTS Google Android Global - 07/30/2015:

RANK #1 Finished with 72,000+ AP
    RANK #30 Finished with 30,000+ AP
    SCORPION Finished at RANK #375; just under 4,500 AP (right on target) and 15 weapons parts.

Silver League Event DAY #1 competition is lighter than would be expected for a HEAVY, but then again it's been increasingly more difficult to win weapons parts, so many may have simply given up. What a shame.

I also noticed that Silver League RANK #1 award is the same as RANK #2-3 at 16 PARTS ... that's got to be a mistake ... I hope.

Hard to believe that this is NOT a mistake since it would mean GLU has decided to make competing for weapons parts a thing of the past.

Good Morning ... if memory serves, weapons won during VIP events are delivered as fully crafted weapons, ready for upgrade. Check in the STORE under TESLA, ASSAULT and HEAVY to see if they are there ... NOT under CRAFTED. Did you win VIP beyond FLARE?

I did notice a system "hiccup" last night. My message that is sent to a defeated player has also been blanked out ...
    Hmmm

Yes..,but its not anywhere and i cant see it
    Stork must have figured it out, his profile is showing the Magpie 12.5 Sniper, the Salamander 12.5 Assault, the Flare 13.5 Tesla and the Ruby, 13.5 Heavy. Congrats, Stork! I see you are in my gold league, don't waste money to win the Valhalla.

Thanks bradr and i will i dnt waste any gold on this event coz its useless and same power its only 13.5heavy not 14.5

Seeing that Valhalla is in both Gold and Silver leagues, with the latter only giving 16 parts/day max, is the gold league "physically" possible to win? I understand that would be far from "humanly" possible and wouldn't make monetary/time sense!
    Seeing that Valhalla is in both Gold and Silver leagues, with the latter only giving 16 parts/day max, is the gold league "physically" possible to win? I understand that would be far from "humanly" possible and wouldn't make monetary/time sense!

The parts thing has got to be a mistake, I'm showing RANK #1 16 PARTS and RANK #2-3 16 PARTS ... it's all screwed up ... I'll leave HANDLES a thread ... SMH

OK ... DONE.
    Yes..,but its not anywhere and i cant see it

BRAD confirmed that the FLARE and RUBY are present in your player profile. Please check again and confirm that you're logged in under the same account (long shot). Clearly GLU has a record of your winnings, so this should be simple to resolve.

Just check every TESLA in your STORE and confirm the FLARE is missing. Same for the RUBY HEAVY.

Yes its impossible to win those weapon in gold bcoz its only 20 parts in 1st..,and its verry phisicall i dnt want to use gold its useless..same in silver those category
    2isfaep.jpg