Silver league first place????

Dr.MeDr.Me Registered Users 19 Posts
Is first place for silver league parts for a gun that wasn't even in the global event? Really? Even if you get first all three events there isn't enough parts there to get it. It looks like 16 parts for Valhalla. Second looks like it give you 16 for a Ruby. I assume this isn't just my group only.
This is on amazon android.

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Sharp eye, Dr.Me. Also on Amazon too, and the icons do look like the Vahalla for 1st and Ruby for 2nd on up. I'm in an only 3 person group, last Monday it was 30 people, so this is very messed up if true. They've really screwed the pooch for Silver leagues now, I'll have to fight not to get 1st place to be able to craft the 35 parts I won in Global.

And does GLU expect those that try to win 3 days in a row to then go and spin the roulette wheel to win the extra two parts? That's if they're even offered?

Why is GLU breaking one of the few things that worked - at least for the Amazon Leagues? There is no common sense here!
  • skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    same on ios, 1st 16parts of VALHALLA, 2nd 16parts of RUBY, why?
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Why is GLU breaking one of the few things that worked - at least for the Amazon Leagues? There is no common sense here!

To push everyone over to MIRN.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Sharp eye, Dr.Me. Also on Amazon too, and the icons do look like the Vahalla for 1st and Ruby for 2nd on up. I'm in an only 3 person group, last Monday it was 30 people, so this is very messed up if true. They've really screwed the pooch for Silver leagues now, I'll have to fight not to get 1st place to be able to craft the 35 parts I won in Global.

And does GLU expect those that try to win 3 days in a row to then go and spin the roulette wheel to win the extra two parts? That's if they're even offered?

Amazon is the biggest joke of all time, it's too easy. You get weapons for nothing, get over it!
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
  • Dr.MeDr.Me Registered Users 19 Posts
    I think I figured it out. Glu has finally broke the only thing that was working well in this game. I figure they must be ****ting up the game so we all leave and they don't have to support it anymore. Let me be the first one to oblige. Wasted enough time on a game they seem hell bent on destroying.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    dr.me wrote: »
    i think i figured it out. Glu has finally broke the only thing that was working well in this game. I figure they must be ****ting up the game so we all leave and they don't have to support it anymore. Let me be the first one to oblige. Wasted enough time on a game they seem hell bent on destroying.

touche !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION