No glitch again on energy time

skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
Finally no glitch on energy count time again, thanks, i hope it will last forever.

Comments

• Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    skywave wrote: »
    Finally no glitch on energy count time again, thanks, i hope it will last forever.

epoigw.jpg
    No..glitch is still there its not solve untill now
  • skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    mine already gone since last night till now, 1 hour for 3 energy, right? if yes, it mean no glitch on my side, ios 8.4
    mine already gone since last night till now, 1 hour for 3 energy, right? if yes, it mean no glitch on my side, ios 8.4

Yes 3energy for 1hr..,but mine i dunno coz i use gold to buy energy if needed...
    Stork007 wrote: »
    Yes 3energy for 1hr..,but mine i dunno coz i use gold to buy energy if needed...

but looks like no one interesting with the prize, max point last silver league less than 160 on my list, now 8 VP on 1st rank. are they sleep?
    but looks like no one interesting with the prize, max point last silver league less than 160 on my list, now 8 VP on 1st rank. are they sleep?

Maybe they dnt like the prize or the problem did not solve like i heard on other comment that the 1st place is only 16parts not 20parts so even you get the 1st top of 3days you cant craft the weapon its only 48parts in 3days hehehe thats why they sleep early and w8 for the nxt global event hehehe...,what platform are you men..?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Stork007 wrote: »
    Maybe they dnt like the prize or the problem did not solve like i heard on other comment that the 1st place is only 16parts not 20parts so even you get the 1st top of 3days you cant craft the weapon its only 48parts in 3days hehehe thats why they sleep early and w8 for the nxt global event hehehe...,what platform are you men..?

i'm on ios platform, now i can save my free energy, no need free energy again to get no 2 or 3 :p
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    sykpl1.jpg

Well the timer glitch is back and it is also affecting the PVP battle screen. The glitch is now at 16 minutes 10 seconds. check the time in the screen shot over 20 mins to complete the battle. Since I mistakenly started a short range mission, it did allow me to finish the battle even with the screen lags.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Several players in my clan are report that the countdown timer glitch is back. It is adding 18 minutes to the countdown timers, including the Energy countdown. Diamond production is halted Hitting the Collect button corrects the timers, but otherwise free energy may take 38 minutes.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Several players in my clan are report that the countdown timer glitch is back. It is adding 18 minutes to the countdown timers, including the Energy countdown. Diamond production is halted Hitting the Collect button corrects the timers, but otherwise free energy may take 38 minutes.

The glitch time has increased again. Last night it jumped to over 20 minutes. It might have been close to 22 minutes, I don't remember, as I was in a "dogfight" just to remaini in the top 20 so that I could win the final 5 parts needed for the BOXER.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    The glitch time has increased again. Last night it jumped to over 20 minutes. It might have been close to 22 minutes, I don't remember, as I was in a "dogfight" just to remaini in the top 20 so that I could win the final 5 parts needed for the BOXER.

I have had a 20 min 50 second timer glitch on and off for the last couple of days. Restart normally makes it go away.
    The time glitch is now up to over 30 minutes. I am finding that it takes multiple restarts to clear the problem.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    The time glitch is now up to over 30 minutes. I am finding that it takes multiple restarts to clear the problem.

That is truly a strange one ... the only thing I can think of is that your device is losing communication with the servers periodically for some strange reason. Is anything else being affected OR just the countdown timer for energy?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That is truly a strange one ... the only thing I can think of is that your device is losing communication with the servers periodically for some strange reason. Is anything else being affected OR just the countdown timer for energy?

Besides the countdown timer for energy, the only other thing that is affected is the diamonds per hour stops increasing. It usually stops between 100 and 200 diamonds.