7/30 global

Comments

• Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    BRAD confirmed that the FLARE and RUBY are present in your player profile. Please check again and confirm that you're logged in under the same account (long shot). Clearly GLU has a record of your winnings, so this should be simple to resolve.

Just check every TESLA in your STORE and confirm the FLARE is missing. Same for the RUBY HEAVY.

Its only the sniper rifle i wasnt take it even i did craft.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Stork007 wrote: »
    Its only the sniper rifle i wasnt take it even i did craft.

Aside from the SNIPER do you have everything else, yes or no? ... I'm finding it hard to follow what you're describing ...
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Aside from the SNIPER do you have everything else, yes or no ... I'm finding it hard to follow what you're describing ...

Yes i have everything only sniper i did not craft.
    Yes i have everything only sniper i did not craft.

You gave me a scare ... don't do that *** SMILES *** OK the SNIPER probably needs to be crafted, I can't remember if the VIP for SNIPER award was PARTS or a FULL WEAPON, check the WEAPONS CRAFT under SNIPERS and see if it's there.
    You gave me a scare ... don't do that *** SMILES *** OK the SNIPER probably needs to be crafted, I can't remember if the VIP for SNIPER award was PARTS or a full WEAPON, check the WEAPONS CRAFT under SNIPERS and see if it's there.
    that is the sniper all weapons in global that they offer for crafted i almost craft only these sniper did not..i spend 1-4500 gold and
    I did those 50pcs of sniper showing on these pic..,frm start you can see it 5-10-15 pcs in every sniper so i collect 30pcs b4 i decide to move in 20pcs remaining that cost every 10pcs 500gold and i did 1000gold in 20pcs...
    t5q7pk.jpg
  • skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    that is the sniper all weapons in global that they offer for crafted i almost craft only these sniper did not..i spend 1-4500 gold and
    I did those 50pcs of sniper showing on these pic..,frm start you can see it 5-10-15 pcs in every sniper so i collect 30pcs b4 i decide to move in 20pcs remaining that cost every 10pcs 500gold and i did 1000gold in 20pcs...
    t5q7pk.jpg

you get all part and craft it or just leave it on craft? if you just leave it, u will lose 50 parts, as far as i know, VIP EVENT reward only on VIP EVENT, if it finish, all reward will follow, except fully craft weapon. it different with part u get from global, gold, silver league, they give u time to complete with spin wheel ( with limit time ). CMIIW
    skywave wrote: »
    you get all part and craft it or just leave it on craft? if you just leave it, u will lose 50 parts, as far as i know, VIP EVENT reward only on VIP EVENT, if it finish, all reward will follow, except fully craft weapon. it different with part u get from global, gold, silver league, they give u time to complete with spin wheel ( with limit time ). CMIIW

I get all 50pcs of that sniper rifle but i dnt where..,so i decided to post it here so that i will know if someone encounter also this kind of situation..i hope moderators and admin will see this post so that the can comment also if there willing to give me these weapon i craft during global event..its not a joke to spend money and buy for gold to craft only a weapon that i wish tobe mine..!!!
    I get all 50pcs of that sniper rifle but i dnt where..,so i decided to post it here so that i will know if someone encounter also this kind of situation..i hope moderators and admin will see this post so that the can comment also if there willing to give me these weapon i craft during global event..its not a joke to spend money and buy for gold to craft only a weapon that i wish tobe mine..!!!

You still haven't located that SNIPER rifle eh? Again, BRAD noticed a 12.5 SNIPER in your player profile so clearly GLU has a record of you winning it. No response from customer care yet either I guess. Have you received any responses from HANDLES?
    You still haven't located that SNIPER rifle eh? Again, BRAD noticed a 12.5 SNIPER in your player profile so clearly GLU has a record of your winning it. No response from customer care yet either I guess. Have you received any responses from HANDLES?

No response from glu or HANDLES..untill now i cant locate those sniper rifle..i have sniper rifle 12.5 Magpie..but its not i win that rifle when i use gold like 1000 or 1500 in global event that end yesterday and the sniper rifle that i want is not the 12.5 i think that rifle offer in
    Global event cost upto 5500gold spent to buy energy is in 13.5 or 14 as far as i know..,u can see on that pic the color is black and not a commopladge...
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    No response from glu or HANDLES..untill now i cant locate those sniper rifle..i have sniper rifle 12.5 Magpie..but its not i win that rifle when i use gold like 1000 or 1500 in global event that end yesterday and the sniper rifle that i want is not the 12.5 i think that rifle offer in
    Global event cost upto 5500gold spent to buy energy is in 13.5 or 14 as far as i know..,u can see on that pic the color is black and not a commopladge...

I haven''t followed this thread closely, so I probably shouldn't butt in. but I will. The VIP parts were to the Flute a gun that you probably already had in your inventory. Let me ask you, you already have the Magpie, which is way more powerful,why do you care about the Flute?
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I haven''t followed this thread closely, so I probably shouldn't butt in. but I will. The VIP parts were to the Flute a gun that you probably already had in your inventory. Let me ask you, you already have the Magpie, which is way more powerful,why do you care about the Flute?

No bradr..,its not the flute they offer for that global event you see all weapons less than 1000gold bar is 11.5 and the magpie coast
    If im not mistaken 1000-1500gold bar before you craft it..,and after that i own the 3crafted parts 30pcs that wort 1500more before the flare i grab the 13.5byou saw it i use it now..,and after that you see on that picture show theres a 2parts left cost 1000gold to craft right..?so i decided togo in there and i spend 1000bar of gold again to make 5500 if you see it there..,and the 2remaining weapon is assault 14.5 and heavy 14.5 that i did not grab coz of luck of funds...
    No bradr..,its not the flute they offer for that global event you see all weapons less than 1000gold bar is 11.5 and the magpie coast
    If im not mistaken 1000-1500gold bar before you craft it..,and after that i own the 3crafted parts 30pcs that wort 1500more before the flare i grab the 13.5byou saw it i use it now..,and after that you see on that picture show theres a 2parts left cost 1000gold to craft right..?so i decided togo in there and i spend 1000bar of gold again to make 5500 if you see it there..,and the 2remaining weapon is assault 14.5 and heavy 14.5 that i did not grab coz of luck of funds...

I guess we will just have to disagree on this one. I won the 11.5 Sniper parts in the VIP, and they were for the Flute, which I already had. Do you have a name for the missing Sniper?
    I guess we will just have to disagree on this one. I won the 11.5 Sniper parts in the VIP, and they were for the Flute, which I already had. Do you have a name for the missing Sniper?

No i dnt have the name but i have that gun already and its upgraded and i dnt want to buy more 20parts of that cost of 1000gold bar..,thats my gun and i have also longhorn so you told me craft that flute..?it useless to use 1000goldbar for the gun that i have it already before.
    oh62qc.jpg
    Stork, my essential point is: You have the Magpie, a 12.5, max power 471 K Sniper. It is a great gun! You don't have to care about the lower value Snipers in your inventory and you don't have to craft any lesser weapons. And for sure, don't spend any money or time crafting or upgrading those less powerful weapons. Enjoy your Magpie!
    Stork, my essential point is: You have the Magpie, a 12.5, max power 471 K Sniper. It is a great gun! You don't have to care about the lower value Snipers in your inventory and you don't have to craft any lesser weapons. And for sure, don't spend any money or time crafting or upgrading those less powerful weapons. Enjoy your Magpie!

Yeah i know bradr and thanks also..but my point is the flare cost 3500goldbar right..?and the remaining 20parts of that sniper i want it is cost 1000goldbar so if we calculate 3500+1000=4500 and the flare is powerfull coast 3500goldbar to craft it..my point is why they offer sniper below the 13.5level coast 4500golbar to craft if its useless..?and they know already that between flare theres a magpie12.5 sniper rifle...so i think that sniper rifle is more powerfull than the magpie that the level is in between 13-14 is this possible..?

I hope you understand my situation and i only asking for help and explanation so that i can understand why..,where not debating here about this weapon im only asking opinion and i also thanks to all who is participating in these thread and explaining for these matters...!!!if you told me that sniper is a flute its my mistake and i dnt want to craft that weapon that i have it already and i dnt want to use 1000goldbar to the weapon that less powerfull than i have it...grrrrr its my mistake if its true
    Yeah i know bradr and thanks also..but my point is the flare cost 3500goldbar right..?and the remaining 20parts of that sniper i want it is cost 1000goldbar so if we calculate 3500+1000=4500 and the flare is powerfull coast 3500goldbar to craft it..my point is why they offer sniper below the 13.5level coast 4500golbar to craft if its useless..?and they know already that between flare theres a magpie12.5 sniper rifle...so i think that sniper rifle is more powerfull than the magpie that the level is in between 13-14 is this possible..?

The VIP will always get you prizes you don't care about. The way to think about the VIP is to say: What weapons can I really use and how much will it cost? If it is worth it to invest (and it was last weekend) then buy in to the level that you need to get your weapon. Ignore the junk that you don't need. I have done VIPs where I received 3 weapons that I didn't want to get to the one that I did want. You got some great guns last weekend at a real reasonable price. Ignore the junk that came along with it.

By the way, If own both the Flute and the Flute Elite, and have received at least 120 parts for the 11.5 Flute Elite. They were useless, but they were part of the package.

One more time: You got the Ruby,the Flare and the Magpie last weekend. Three great guns! Ignore anything else.
    The VIP will always get you prizes you don't care about. The way to think about the VIP is to say: What weapons can I really use and how much will it cost? If it is worth it to invest (and it was last weekend) then buy in to the level that you need to get your weapon. Ignore the junk that you don't need. I have done VIPs where I received 3 weapons that I didn't want to get to the one that I did want. You got some great guns last weekend at a real reasonable price. Ignore the junk that came along with it.

By the way, If own both the Flute and the Flute Elite, and have received at least 120 parts for the 11.5 Flute Elite. They were useless, but they were part of the package.

One more time: You got the Ruby,the Flare and the Magpie last weekend. Three great guns! Ignore anything else.

Ok thanks for the time bradr..,now i know that weapon is lesser power than i expect...!!!
    Peace...
    I would also add that the RAVEN ELITE, CROW and MAGPIE are all identical weapons. I own the CROW and MAGPIE and must have picked one of these up in VIP (I just can't remember which). I don't want to seem annoying about this, but is it possible that the 12.5 SNIPER you seem to be missing is actually the MAGPIE?
    I would also add that the RAVEN ELITE, CROW and MAGPIE are all identical weapons. I own the CROW and MAGPIE and must have picked one of these up in VIP (I just can't remember which). I don't want to seem annoying about this, but is it possible that your 12.5 SNIPER you seem to be missing is actually the MAGPIE?

Magpie does suck as a name, and it was the VIP weapon. Stork is in my Gold League and he shows the Magpie in his profile.
    Magpie does suck as a name, and it was the VIP weapon. Stork is in my Gold League and he shows the Magpie in his profile.

Then that must be the missing SNIPER ... the mystery plot thins or thickens? ** SMILES **
    Then that must be the missing SNIPER ... the mystery plot thins or thickens? ** SMILES **

The whole point of a Sniper in the current game is a mystery. It used to be that the justification for a Sniper was that you needed to upgrade to complete the new Campaign, but the "new" Campaign, Le Fusil could be completed with an 11.0 Sniper, so any upgrade was a waste of time.
    The whole point of a Sniper in the current game is a mystery. It used to be that the justification for a Sniper was that you needed to upgrade to complete the new Campaign, but the "new" Campaign, Le Fusil could be completed with an 11.0 Sniper, so any upgrade was a waste of time.

Well not entirely. The 12.5 allowed you to complete Le Fusil without upgrading. An 11.5 would have required several upgrades along the way, I believe. That being said, the upgrades would, for the most part, have been using in game cash ... so the point is ... there is no point to be made LMAO
    Well not entirely. The 12.5 allowed you to complete Le Fusil without upgrading. An 11.5 would have required several upgrades along the way, I believe. That being said, the upgrades would, for the most part, have been using in game cash ... so the point is ... there is no point to be made LMAO

Fair enough. I did the final level of Le Fusil with the Flute Elite as an experiment and it worked fine. It was upgraded to 229 K, so your point is well taken, as always.
    After 2 DAYS of target practice, here is what I've determined thus far.

I got the 13.5 FLARE up to 80% equipped and it's proving to be deadly against the TIER 13 BASE with OR without a drone, although drones rated at over 1M do require some attention to tactics. It doesn't seem to have much head room left however, so how well will it do against a TIER 14? Only time will tell.

The 14.5 IMMORTAL is just as deadly as the 14.5 SIEGE TOWER and in close range scenarios, might be more effective. These two weapons clearly have an extended shelf life and will take us well past TIER 14. I suspect we'll need to upgrade these during the TIER 15 update cycle ... plenty of time to devote to the drone development program.

After 8 weeks of playing catch up and performing numerous painstaking upgrades, I feel like I'm finally "ahead of the curve".
    After 2 DAYS of target practice, here is what I've determined thus far.

I got the 13.5 FLARE up to 80% equipped and it's proving to be deadly against the TIER 13 BASE with OR without a drone, although drones rated at over 1M do require some attention to tactics. It doesn't seem to have much head room left however, so how well will it do against a TIER 14? Only time will tell.

The 14.5 IMMORTAL is just as deadly as the 14.5 SIEGE TOWER and in close range scenarios, might be more effective. These two weapons clearly have an extended shelf life and will take us well past TIER 14. I suspect we'll need to upgrade these during the TIER 15 update cycle ... plenty of time to devote to the drone development program.

After 8 weeks of playing catch up and performing numerous painstaking upgrades, I feel like I'm finally "ahead of the curve".

I love all three of the weapons and I really haven't upgraded any of them except the Flare which is currently, at 1.2m. I will defer any further upgrades on the Flare until I see what is on offer in next weeks Global. I have two more upgrades left on my Tier 13 Base and then I intend to concentrate on amping up the Siege Tower.

How is your base looking?
    I love all three of the weapons and I really haven't upgraded any of them except the Flare which is currently, at 1.2m. I will defer any further upgrades on the Flare until I see what is on offer in next weeks Global. I have two more upgrades left on my Tier 13 Base and then I intend to concentrate on amping up the Siege Tower.

How is your base looking?

BASE is fully upgraded. I do not intend to perform any more weapons upgrades until TIER 15 is released, almost 2 months from now; there's no need from where I sit. If something really REALLY juicy comes up, I'll depend on you to keep me informed of such *** SMILES *** and make a decision on whether to pursue it when the time comes.

Think about it, we're at TIER 13 with a 13.5 TESLA and a pair of 14.5 SHORT RANGE weapons. This month is in the bag. Next month, competition will be for these very same weapons and will be fully equipped by then (still ahead of the curve); 4-5 weeks later ... Ahhh ... now we're ready to upgrade.

As I mentioned ... the TOOBAD 90 DAY PLAN is in full effect **SMILES**

Of course, the two platforms we compete on are like night and day. I couldn't compete on Google Android even if I had unlimited killing power ... it's not practical and is cost prohibitive.

I'm on a diamond quest right now ... LOL
    Hey ... HANDLES finally replied to my email (07/02/15) regarding Google Android scoring and weapons parts awards; I asked him to take a good look at the Google Platform scoring trends for anomalies and see if we can't incorporate a solution along with the latest 16 PARTS max award issue.

I have no idea if or when GLU will fix these but at least we've got their attention and they acknowledge that the issue exists.

SILVER LEAGUE scoring is relatively light in spite of the HEAVY being offered; no doubt NO ONE wants to come in first; now that's hilarious !!! Unfortunately somebody has to win, so I guess they'll try their luck at Wheel of Fortune ... really ???
    SILVER LEAGUE DAY #3 has slowed to a snails pace; I suppose these guys finally woke up, smelled the coffee and realized they cannot win enough parts to craft a weapon.

GLU explained this change as, "we want to encourage people to try their best" AND "we want to encourage everyone to play to the best of their ability". Then they gave me some convoluted story about players "dumping" to get into the BRONZE LEAGUE and how this would help mitigate that compulsion.

I really don't know on which Universe these developers based their logic on, but they clearly didn't get the results they were after here in this ... the REAL world ... SMH

league_event_20150805.png

We have an old saying in IT ... if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    SILVER LEAGUE DAY #3 has slowed to a snails pace; I suppose these guys finally woke up, smelled the coffee and realized they cannot win enough parts to craft a weapon.

GLU explained this change as, "we want to encourage people to try their best" AND "we want to encourage everyone to play to the best of their ability". Then they gave me some convoluted story about players "dumping" to get into the BRONZE LEAGUE and how this would help mitigate that compulsion.

I really don't know on which Universe these developers based their logic on, but they clearly didn't get the results they were after here in this ... the REAL world ... SMH

league_event_20150805.png

We have an old saying in IT ... if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS.

As well as the IT quote that I always went by ... If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!!