Handles, Bronze League - Weapon Parts or Energy Vials?

try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
First, an shortened excerpt from GLU;
... we changed up prizing for the 1st place for Silver and Bronze. Silver now gives you a chance at the Gold Bracket prize if you get 1st place.
...We want people to have fun and be rewarded appropriately for their skill. We will continue to monitor the performance of these events to make sure prizing remains fair and motivating...
Thanks for your feedback!

I have Tier 6 base and I still have 4 weapons waiting to be crafted with 50 parts each won in Silver League. I got a little over zealous playing missions and upgrading my 7x weapons (bought for in-game cash) so I can no longer get into the Silver League because of matchups pairing me with Tier 8-9 bases after I win one battle.

So the question of "playing my best" has been defeated by an almost 50/50 PVP streak, with the exception of revenge matches. This has put me into the Bronze League for the last 4 weeks, which only awards energy vials and no weapon parts. Since then, global play on Amazon has given me 4 more weapons with only 20 parts and no way to finish them, not that I could use them at this level.

My question Handles or LokisDottir is at what point in playing the Bronze League is the prize structure changed from energy vials to weapon parts? This would give me some hope for continuing this game as I improve my base power only and ignore any more upgrades in weapons.

I've heard two stories, Bronze League only has drone parts, but have seen screenshots had members in my clan say they play for weapons parts in that league!

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    First, an shortened excerpt from GLU;

I have Tier 6 base and I still have 4 weapons waiting to be crafted with 50 parts each won in Silver League. I got a little over zealous playing missions and upgrading my 7x weapons (bought for in-game cash) so I can no longer get into the Silver League because of matchups pairing me with Tier 8-9 bases after I win one battle.

So the question of "playing my best" has been defeated by an almost 50/50 PVP streak, with the exception of revenge matches. This has put me into the Bronze League for the last 4 weeks, which only awards energy vials and no weapon parts. Since then, global play on Amazon has given me 4 more weapons with only 20 parts and no way to finish them, not that I could use them at this level.

My question Handles or LokisDottir is at what point in playing the Bronze League is the prize structure changed from energy vials to weapon parts? This would give me some hope for continuing this game as I improve my base power only and ignore any more upgrades in weapons.

I've heard two stories, Bronze League only has drone parts, but have seen screenshots had members in my clan say they play for weapons parts in that league!

That mode is one big mess. We have people getting drone parts, weapons parts and vials. This game doesn't make sense at all.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    In the Bronze League on the Amazon platform, top 3 get Ruby Heavy parts. 13.5, 768K/1.26M. First place get 20 parts, second and third get 10 parts. Fourth thrugh 10th get Tier 6 Drone power packs. 11 through 20 get 3 Grenades.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    The 4 Bronze League events I've been in have NO weapon parts, only energy vials, and grenades for the lower ranks. I'll update when I can open up the game to list levels and exact prizes.
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    The 4 Bronze League events I've been in have NO weapon parts, only energy vials, and grenades for the lower ranks. I'll update when I can open up the game to list levels and exact prizes.

Just curious. When was the last time you were in bronze and what did you score in Global to get there?
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Just curious. When was the last time you were in bronze and what did you score in Global to get there?

This week, and the last 3 weeks. Before that I was able to complete Silver League for the 4 weeks prior to that.

The current prizes shown on my game are;
    1st Place - 3 Tier 6 energy vials
    2nd & 3rd - 3 Tier 6 energy vials (yes, not a misprint)
    4th-6th - 3 grenades & 2500 diamonds
    7th-10th - 1000 diamonds
    11th-20th - 5000 cash

Unchanged from the current change to the Silver League, where my other game is competing, and I have the Ruby after one day in league playing and avoiding 1st place.

It would be nice if Handles could respond to this!
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Nothing about the Silver and Bronze Leagues in their current form makes any sense at all.
  • ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    As I have stated before, been in bronze league pretty much every week. No matter where I finish in the global event, I always have competed for drone vials.
    I play on IOS
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Imreef wrote: »
    As I have stated before, been in bronze league pretty much every week. No matter where I finish in the global event, I always have competed for drone vials.

Same here! What the hell is going on with this game? How can we all be on the same platform but be offered different prizes while being in the same league?