Options

Disengage weapon

SilvrbulletSilvrbullet Registered Users 20 Posts
I am having a major issue. I am trying to compete in the events. But since I won a big weapon I can no longer play with any chance of winning due to lack of health.
No wins = No diamonds.
No Diamonds = No upgrades.

So I take it I may have to purchase a smaller gun and equip it in order to play in my health class range again. I do not want to have to spend more just to play. There should be a way you can turn a gun off if you do not want to use it.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    I am having a major issue. I am trying to compete in the events. But since I won a big weapon I can no longer play with any chance of winning due to lack of health.
    No wins = No diamonds.
    No Diamonds = No upgrades.

So I take it I may have to purchase a smaller gun and equip it in order to play in my health class range again. I do not want to have to spend more just to play. There should be a way you can turn a gun off if you do not want to use it.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

There is no way to "turn off a gun". Once you have it, everything is based on it.

Sorry to say, your matchup ups will always be based on the highest weapon you have. Assault/Heavy for short range missions and Sniper/Tesla for long range.

The only thing that might work is to buy the best Tesla that you can afford and then play long range missions using the duck and cover/moving to new cover technique.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    The best thing you can do is increase your player health, at this point. I've stated this many MANY times, complete your contracts up to the level immediately before the current region, and you're ready to compete PvP and win weapons.

I'm not saying do not play PvP, just don't expect to be too successful at it since the reason to compete is to win the latest weapons, but by doing so you kill your chances of ever winning.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    The best thing you can do is increase your player health, at this point. I've stated this many MANY times, complete your contracts up to the level immediately before the current region, and you're ready to compete PvP and win weapons.

I'm not saying do not play PvP, just don't expect to be too successful at it since the reason to compete is to win the latest weapons, but by doing so you kill your chances of ever winning.

I would even add, this may be too aggressive - "complete your contracts". I had to get 7x weapons to begin a region with 6x base, and started upgrading weapons, now I'm 50/50 in PVP. Can only get matched with 8k base after a loss, otherwise Tier 8 or 9 matchup.

So, try to keep weapons equivalent to base during finishing your missions!
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I would even add, this may be too aggressive - "complete your contracts". I had to get 7x weapons to begin a region with 6x base, and started upgrading weapons, now I'm 50/50 in PVP. Can only get matched with 8k base after a loss, otherwise Tier 8 or 9 matchup.

So, try to keep weapons equivalent to base during finishing your missions!

Absolutely keeping weapons and base in sync is a requirement. I was referring to, for example, a TIER 8 BASE with 13.5 weapons ... that is a recipe for disaster.

If a LOW-MID TIER player is compelled to compete, then do it for the diamonds and forget about the weapons ... then you need to ask yourself, what am I competing for? All I am stating is that there are no shortcuts *** SMILES ***

If your playing PvP just for fun, I'm good with that as well. It really hurts when I see a player invest time and money to win a new weapon only to find out he just took himself out of the game.

But your point is well taken.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Absolutely keeping weapons and base in sync is a requirement. I was referring to, for example, a TIER 8 BASE with 13.5 weapons ... that is a recipe for disaster.

If a LOW-MID TIER player is compelled to compete, then do it for the diamonds and forget about the weapons ... then you need to ask yourself, what am I competing for? All I am stating is that there are no shortcuts *** SMILES ***

If your playing PvP just for fun, I'm good with that as well. It really hurts when I see a player invest time and money to win a new weapon only to find out he just took himself out of the game.

But your point is well taken.

I'm playing for weapons, of course! It would be self defeating not to. By the time I can get to the sliding scale of competing, say tier 16, I would have no backup of weapons to play with. Right now, I have 11.5 and 12.5 weapons in waiting. Even Tier 10 is probably 3-4 months away. I want to be prepared to break out the big guns when I can get close to that point, not just play for fun.

Do you just play for fun? No, you are busy topping off what you have. I'm trying to build up, not stay stagnant.
  • Options
    I'm playing for weapons, of course! It would be self defeating not to. By the time I can get to the sliding scale of competing, say tier 16, I would have no backup of weapons to play with. Right now, I have 11.5 and 12.5 weapons in waiting. Even Tier 10 is probably 3-4 months away. I want to be prepared to break out the big guns when I can get close to that point, not just play for fun.

Do you just play for fun? No, you are busy topping off what you have. I'm trying to build up, not stay stagnant.

Well I am playing for fun and diamonds, nothing else, not even weapons ... but as you mentioned you're just sitting on the weapons waiting ... that's my point, they're serving you no purpose at present.

BRAD and I have worked out a strategy to get off this weapons upgrade treadmill and it's proving quite effective.

Do you have a game play budget? Are you playing for free energy only?

We've documented most of what's required ... take a look.
  • Options
    I've got grandkids - they are my investment! I play games for fun, and to progress in them, it would be silly to mix the two things, no?

So, getting weapons for free while making diamonds, how can you top that? No treadmill in Amazon. Just a snag in matchups right now. For instance, I can play a 4k base and shoot him for 3 minutes straight, all head shots. His health meter hardly moves below 7/8ths strength. Playing an 8k base, and I can take out the lead in 4 shots. There is something very fishy going on at this level, and with the matchup engine, I am stagnant for upgrading base, and regions.

Should have 600 gold when I can get to Tier 7, then I'll buy the tesla in the next region and really make some diamonds. Lots of mining to do!
  • Options
    I've got grandkids - they are my investment! I play games for fun, and to progress in them, it would be silly to mix the two things, no?

So, getting weapons for free while making diamonds, how can you top that? No treadmill in Amazon. Just a snag in matchups right now. For instance, I can play a 4k base and shoot him for 3 minutes straight, all head shots. His health meter hardly moves below 7/8ths strength. Playing an 8k base, and I can take out the lead in 4 shots. There is something very fishy going on at this level, and with the matchup engine, I am stagnant for upgrading base, and regions.

Should have 600 gold when I can get to Tier 7, then I'll buy the tesla in the next region and really make some diamonds. Lots of mining to do!

Oh yeah Amazon ... forgot about that ... MY BAD ... I take it all back now LOL
  • Options
    Ok so, I ended up purchasing a smaller weapon, which no when I log into pvp it says I have good health for short range. But it still keeps on wanting to match me up with someone 500 times stronger than me.

@ this point I think winning a great weapon destroyed my game on here. It was all good when I won the best sniper rifle. But as soon as I won a powerful Machine gun, my game went down the ****er.

Ok, So one more question. For your health in pvp. How do you get your health is it out of playing campaign or is it building tiers ?
  • Options

!

I have been wondering the exact same thing. It may be answered with my last question.
  • Options
    The main way to increase health is by risiing through tiers, and upgrading the health row in base upgrades. Also, each time you gain a level thiere is a health benefit there too indicated next to the heart icon.

It's a long slow process made very difficult if you can't get fair matchups because of crafting a weapon far above your base power! The other way is to purchase all upgrades with gold, but that will be very, very costly.
  • Options
    ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    Ok so, I ended up purchasing a smaller weapon, which no when I log into pvp it says I have good health for short range. But it still keeps on wanting to match me up with someone 500 times stronger than me.

@ this point I think winning a great weapon destroyed my game on here. It was all good when I won the best sniper rifle. But as soon as I won a powerful Machine gun, my game went down the ****er.

Ok, So one more question. For your health in pvp. How do you get your health is it out of playing campaign or is it building tiers ?

Let me share my experience, we have similar situation. I was once using the VIP event to get the 10,5 weapons which is Cain and Nidhogg. Yes, I felt like I got a philosopher's stone! Being a God! However it doesn't last long. I got matched with strong opponent, and I had a lack of health. I was on level 80 at that time. One shot from the enemies, may took a quarter even half of my health!

I don't regret with my choice to get a strong weapon. At that time, I was kind of frustrated being matched with level 110 opponents, while my strongest weapon I had just on *7. I'm able to take out all the troops, but when it comes to the boss, I was defeated due to lack of time. Once I got those two weapons, even level 120 opponents are not a matter for me. The issue I got currently is, I still have to progress my weapon power since once the maximum level is increased to max of level 130, my weapon is already obsolete and the same issues I faced before (lack of time due to high health level of the boss) will come again.

My advice for you, remember, increase your current level to the max which is 120! Go to every campaign and recycled contract just to maximize your level. And you will survive!
  • Options
    @ Thianren . So is it campaign or tiers that increase your health to plays with the level gun that I have. You say a level of 120 helps so that takes it that I need to max on campaign.

I am thinking that the tiers health only helps your character when you are defending your base. Just a thought.
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    @ Thianren . So is it campaign or tiers that increase your health to plays with the level gun that I have. You say a level of 120 helps so that takes it that I need to max on campaign.

I am thinking that the tiers health only helps your character when you are defending your base. Just a thought.

increase TIER health just increase boss health when base attack, play campaign to increase player health,
  • Options
    Thianren wrote: »
    Let me share my experience, we have similar situation. I was once using the VIP event to get the 10,5 weapons which is Cain and Nidhogg. Yes, I felt like I got a philosopher's stone! Being a God! However it doesn't last long. I got matched with strong opponent, and I had a lack of health. I was on level 80 at that time. One shot from the enemies, may took a quarter even half of my health!

I don't regret with my choice to get a strong weapon. At that time, I was kind of frustrated being matched with level 110 opponents, while my strongest weapon I had just on *7. I'm able to take out all the troops, but when it comes to the boss, I was defeated due to lack of time. Once I got those two weapons, even level 120 opponents are not a matter for me. The issue I got currently is, I still have to progress my weapon power since once the maximum level is increased to max of level 130, my weapon is already obsolete and the same issues I faced before (lack of time due to high health level of the boss) will come again.

My advice for you, remember, increase your current level to the max which is 120! Go to every campaign and recycled contract just to maximize your level. And you will survive!

you can boost lvl 120 if you use ONLY ASSAULT and SNIPER ON CAMPAIGN ONLY, no need to upgrade, just use it till u reach level 120
  • Options

I noticed and take a note in every level up I got after finishing a campaign. Notice the health meter which is quantified by number in Base page, 3rd row, just above Base Economy. The numbers are INCREASED once I got a level up! The increments are equal with the number of health shown at level up screen! Also, it got harder and harder when I faced the boss with level 100 and above. It means, the health number shown on base page are the health number when you play campaign or PVP, and the health number on base defense while you're attacked during offline.

Reach the level 120 by now and you're save!
  • Options
    skywave wrote: »
    you can boost lvl 120 if you use ONLY ASSAULT and SNIPER ON CAMPAIGN ONLY, no need to upgrade, just use it till u reach level 120

Thank you Skywave, however, I still need to proceed to another level of campaign which is Ascension and le Fusil which means the weapons are still need to maximum upgrade. I'm really afraid if the next maximum level is increased to level 130, I will faced with the same problem again, impossible to defeat the boss due to extremely high health, and the weapon power are not sufficient to take out them…
  • Options
    Thianren wrote: »
    Thank you Skywave, however, I still need to proceed to another level of campaign which is Ascension and le Fusil which means the weapons are still need to maximum upgrade. I'm really afraid if the next maximum level is increased to level 130, I will faced with the same problem again, impossible to defeat the boss due to extremely high health, and the weapon power are not sufficient to take out them…

before what happen to me is, i only get 11.5 sniper and still use low weapon for assault, it's very difficult, on one side you can finish sniper on campaign and the other side your assault need to upgrade, just follow pvp but it use lot of diamond, because you must chose which enemy is good based on your weapon power, after i get assault with higher power, wala, it's not to hard to reach lvl 120 :D don't forget to upgrade your base so you will get higher diamond when you defeat another player on pvp