08/062015 Assault Global

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
Content update on IOS adds parts for the Boxer Assault 13.5, 512/840K and the Bolldog Assault, 13.0 410/737K to the Assault Global beginning tomorrow.
Prev134

Comments

• Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Content update on IOS adds parts for the Boxer Assault 13.5, 512/840K and the Bolldog Assault, 13.0 410/737K to the Assault Global beginning tomorrow.

Really..?Ive got the update content pop-up on my screen this morning but i dnt know what is that update for hehehe...btw tnx for that info bradr..ur aways updated hehehe
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Good Morning on this glorious Assault Global Event.

BRADR752 ... I need the following statistics from you to post in our paper:
    "Diamonds vs Gold for Upgrades".

Total Diamonds Collected during GLOBAL
    Total AP
    Total Expense

I, on the other hand, will be statistics gathering for total diamonds collected during the GLOBAL using FREE ENERGY only.

These should fill at least two (2) of the three requirements for our "NEXT UP" Section ...
    "Actual Cost of Using Diamonds for Upgrades.

Thank You Sir.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 08/06/2015 3 DAYS 20 HOURS REMAINING

RANK #1: 4,935 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 4,310 AP (ORLIK)
    RANK #3: 4,210 AP (SUPREMO)
    RANK #10: 3,660 AP (RUKH)
    RANK #30: 2,835 AP (JAANBAZ)
    RANK #228: 311 AP (SCORPION)

Statistics Sampling This Global

SAMPLING #1: goals are modest and represent a player with limited time available for game play.
    25 VICTORIES per Global Event Day (625 AP) ... 15 WEAPONS PARTS using FREE ENERGY ONLY ...
    That's roughly 3 WINS / HOUR over an 8-10 HOUR game play window ... just to get "warmed up".
    2,500 AP TOTAL ... SILVER LEAGUE qualification.

I expect the final AP total to be closer to 4,000-5,000 AP, but we'll see how it goes.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Six hours in, 3 Days 18 Hours remaining, the IOS Global looks like:

#1 3397 Lifesapartay
    #7 2010 Stork007 Stork back at it
    #10 1710 Ausausa
    #30 910 Forrest74
    #53 535 Bradr752

Action moderate so far, I am not looking to set the world on fire, as you can see. Average Vault 63.3 K, No Medkits used so far.
    Six hours in, 3 Days 18 Hours remaining, the IOS Global looks like:

#1 3397 Lifesapartay
    #10 1710 Ausausa
    #30 910 Forrest74
    #53 535 Bradr752

Action moderate so far, I am not looking to set the world on fire, as you can see. Average Vault 63.3 K, No Medkits used so far.

Gotcha ... I've collected enough free energy / diamonds stats to project that 8 hours / free energy play will net you 1.50-1.75M Diamonds. Upgrading a weapon would be a slow, painstaking process but it is possible. Throw in a base or drone upgrade and free players are dead in the water ... just not possible to keep up.

In a sense, it would still be possible to play for free, but that would require playing 8 hours for each item that a player would need to upgrade. 8 hours (weapon only), 16 hours (weapon + base), 24 hours (weapon + base + drone).

Everyone knows playing with NO GOLD is a time intensive approach to the game, so there should be no surprises there; just covering all the bases.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Gotcha ... I've collected enough free energy / diamonds stats to project that 8 hours / free energy play will net you 1.50-1.75M Diamonds. Upgrading a weapon would be a slow, painstaking process but it is possible. Throw in a base or drone upgrade and free players are dead in the water ... just not possible to keep up.

In a sense, it would still be possible to play for free, but that would require playing 8 hours for each item that a player would need to upgrade. 8 hours (weapon only), 16 hours (weapon + base), 24 hours (weapon + base + drone).

Everyone knows playing with NO GOLD is a time intensive approach to the game, so there should be no surprises there; just covering all the bases.

While you are correct that playing this game competitively on free Energy credits only is very difficult, it may be that playing on a modest budget may have gotten a little easier. Everybody agrees that last week's VIP Event was a gift. If you bought in to the Super VIP Level it cost $200 to $250. That got you a complete suite of weapons that should last for two months. If you used the $200 buy in to buy Energy Credits, you now have enough Energy in the bank to last several weeks of moderate play.

It will be interesting to see if the next VIP is as generous. If it is, the cost of playing this game seriously just dropped to $200 a month from the $600 to $1000 that it used to cost. Still not cheap, but much better. I am now reducing my Glu budget again, looking to buy in to a single VIP each month and living off accumulated Energy and free video Gold for the month.
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    While you are correct that playing this game competitively on free Energy credits only is very difficult, it may be that playing on a modest budget may have gotten a little easier. Everybody agrees that last week's VIP Event was a gift. If you bought in to the Super VIP Level it cost $200 to $250. That got you a complete suite of weapons that should last for two months. If you used the $200 buy in to buy Energy Credits, you now have enough Energy in the bank to last several weeks of moderate play.
    It will be interesting to see if the next VIP is as generous. If it is, the cost of playing this game seriously just dropped to $200 a month from the $600 to $1000 that it used to cost. Still not cheap, but much better. I am now reducing my Glu budget again, looking to buy in to a single VIP each month and living off accumulated Energy and free video Gold for the month.

On my side in last global event i give my 250$ in Glu..to get in the gold league and win the ruby in top 30..but i dnt use my remaining gold in gold league coz its almost same prize from top30...as i observe its useless price in gold league if you get your weapon in top30.
    Stork007 wrote: »
    On my side in last global event i give my 250$ in Glu..to get in the gold league and win the ruby in top 30..but i dnt use my remaining gold in gold league coz its almost same prize from top30...as i observe its useless price in gold league if you get your weapon in top30.

My current approach to Gold League is to NEVER compete for the weapon, but to hit the 200 VP milestone each day for the 100 Gold. I got 34 parts for Valhalla and I could spin for the rest of the parts if I needed a Heavy, but I don't.

At least the Gold League has a predictable set of rules and prizes, so you can plan a strategy. You can't say that for Silver or Bronze League.

Last week's VIP Event was certainly unique. It could be I've never noticed those types of "gifts" previously because it fell on a SNIPER weekend; an event I usually cruise through. I'm curious to see if that happens again ... we'll need to wait until this update cycle is concluded to know for sure.
    My current approach to Gold League is to NEVER compete for the weapon, but to hit the 200 VP milestone each day for the 100 Gold. I got 34 parts for Valhalla and I could spin for the rest of the parts if I needed a Heavy, but I don't.

At least the Gold League has a predictable set of rules and prizes, so you can plan a strategy. You can't say that for Silver or Bronze League.

My approach is similar except that the SILVER LEAGUE thresholds are 100 VP and 50 GOLD and I picked up 37 parts. At least we've adopted a strategy that doesn't depend on league play to obtain weapons, so no matter how badly GLU screws up the league events or awards structure;
    ... as long as they award diamonds for PvP victories, we're good.

The strategy is so simple and yet so elegant ... play for diamonds ... period.

As a side note, and I'm not holding my breath on this, GLU mentioned plans for re-cycling unused parts. If that becomes a reality, weapons parts might be worth their weight in GOLD ... literally ... LOL
    Last week's VIP Event was certainly unique. It could be I've never noticed those types of "gifts" previously because it fell on a SNIPER weekend; an event I usually cruise through. I'm curious to see if that happens again ... we'll need to wait until this update cycle is concluded to know for sure.

Previously it was difficult to know what the Super VIP weapons were. You had to top out the VIP to see. Now my clan posts it early so it is possible to give everybody a heads up.

Hopefully, Glu will continue to allow over the top weapons like the Siege Tower to be acquired with a small buy in, but they have screwed up everything else, so you never know.

My current strategy is to aim for the dreaded Donut Hole, get into Gold League, but not compete for the Gold League prize. This is serious play, but not as expensive as competing for the Global Weapons was.

One point about the Silver League that has been missed: You can win the 100 VP Milestone of 50 Gold using only free energy. That would allow you to save enough Gold to get into the Super VIP for only $200 at the end of the month. If I were in Silver League I would ignore the weapons parts but get that 50 Gold every day.
    One point about the Silver League that has been missed: You can win the 100 VP Milestone of 50 Gold using only free energy. That would allow you to save enough Gold to get into the Super VIP for only $200 at the end of the month. If I were in Silver League I would ignore the weapons parts but get that 50 Gold every day.

The beauty of the SILVER LEAGUE / 50 GOLD milestone is it only requires 100 VP ... easily done with free energy in about 15-16 hours, if you can play that long. I usually come in and register 3 victories in 5-10 minutes and then go back to work. Of course I sit behind a desk all day **SMILES**
    SAMPLING #1 is COMPLETE:

SAMPLING #1: goals are modest and represent a player with limited time available for game play.

25 VICTORIES per Global Event Day (625 AP) ... 15 WEAPONS PARTS using FREE ENERGY ONLY ...
    That's roughly 3 WINS / HOUR over an 8-10 HOUR game play window ...
    2,500 AP TOTAL ... SILVER LEAGUE qualification.

TOTAL DIAMONDS COLLECTED: 1,804,000 DIAMONDS (Actual DAY #1 Total); MOE 100K

TOTAL COST: $0.00

TOTAL AP SCORED: 647

ELAPSED TIME: 10 hours.
    AVERAGE DIAMOND TAKE PER WIN: 68-72K

Based on current weapons available; to fully equip the weapon would take roughly 2-3 weeks.
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 08/06/2015 3 DAYS 12 HOURS REMAINING

RANK #1: 14,857 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 14,782 AP (SAJJAD)
    RANK #3: 12,510 AP (R3KOJ)
    RANK #10: 10,721 AP (DAZ)
    RANK #30: 7,046 AP (CHADO)
    RANK #291: 872 AP (SCORPION)

• bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 08/06/2015 3 DAYS 12 HOURS REMAINING

RANK #1: 14,857 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 14,782 AP (SAJJAD)
    RANK #3: 12,510 AP (R3KOJ)
    RANK #10: 10,721 AP (DAZ)
    RANK #30: 7,046 AP (CHADO)
    RANK #291: 872 AP (SCORPION)

Just thought you'd like this one... I just beat SCORPION... but it was a BOT haha... I guess GLU likes your name too!

thanks for the info.
    bajancat wrote: »
    Just thought you'd like this one... I just beat SCORPION... but it was a BOT haha... I guess GLU likes your name too!

thanks for the info.

Yeah and he gets around too ... I beat that same bot SCORPION in a league event yesterday ... go figure?
    Finally able to get back to the game. Here are IOS standings with 3 Days 9 Hours remaining:

#1 5460 AP Journey1
    #10 3510 AP Voltrono3
    #21 2264 AP Stork007
    #29 2035 AP Bradr752
    #30 2021 AP Clustered

Pace very sedate. Average Vault 64.4 K, no losses no Medkits so far. (I am not getting better, I just have massive firepower right now: Tesla 1.2 M, Heavy 2.23 M.)
    Finally able to get back to the game. Here are IOS standings with 3 Days 9 Hours remaining:

#1 5460 AP Journey1
    #10 3510 AP Voltrono3
    #21 2264 AP Stork007
    #29 2035 AP Bradr752
    #30 2021 AP Clustered

Pace very sedate. Average Vault 64.4 K, no losses no Medkits so far. (I am not getting better, I just have massive firepower right now: Tesla 1.2M, Heavy 2.18 M.)

Sometimes all you need is overwhelming firepower LOL I've been trying to recruit a few players who are experiencing various problems competing for weapons. It's harder than I thought it would be; they're so entrenched in the idea of competing for weapons that nothing else makes sense.

I'll keep trying ...
    Good Morning on this glorious Assault Global Event.

BRADR752 ... I need the following statistics from you to post in our paper:
    "Diamonds vs Gold for Upgrades".

Total Diamonds Collected during GLOBAL
    Total AP
    Total Expense

I, on the other hand, will be statistics gathering for total diamonds collected during the GLOBAL using FREE ENERGY only.

These should fill at least two (2) of the three requirements for our "NEXT UP" Section ...
    "Actual Cost of Using Diamonds for Upgrades.

Thank You Sir.

Gotcha! I will have the data. Do you want it at completion or in the form of regular updates?

Here is my Current Data:

Current Diamond Collection: Diamond winnings:5472 K, Current production: 320 K, Total 5792 K
    Total AP 2135
    Total Expense: I have spent 66 Energy Units. I am up 14 Gold video credits and up one free medkit, life is so good!

Need any more data?
    Gotcha! I will have the data. Do you want it at completion or in the form of regular updates?

Daily, each morning or whenever you get on is fine.
    Just 2 items. First I need to know how much time was required to reach those totals; so to keep it simple you could simply provide the stats once a day, either at the beginning or when you've decided to stop for the day. The other item is ENERGY UNITS ... I understand what you're referring to but we also need to associate this to a dollar amount. I can 20 GOLD and multiply it out, if that's accurate?

I also need some clarification since 66 x 25 = 1,650 ... the devil is in the details for me **SMILES**

I will comply with your request. BTW the difference between 1650 and 2160 (my current score) comes from free Energy credits. The 1650 represents out of pocket energy expenditures. Let me know how you want me to account for that. This is getting really Geeky, I am getting goosebumps..
    OK great ... I figured that was the case but wanted to be sure. I'm deleting the question now. As long as I can calculate the difference, it's OK ... I don't want the experience to be a probing one, all I want is numbers **SMILES**

I am revising my spreadsheet to track both total Energy spent and out of pocket Energy costs. Why didn't I think of that earlier?
    I am revising my spreadsheet to track both total Energy spent and out of pocket Energy costs. Why didn't I think of that earlier?

You might wanna also delete any of your replies that are now irrelevant ** SMILES **

I was thinking IM might be in order ... I use Google
    18 hours in, 3 Days 6 hours to go here are the IOS standings:

#1 6160 Journey 1
    #10 4060 Myaso
    #22 2435 Bradr752
    #27 2421 Stork 007
    #30 2248 Ramsis III

Average Vault 64.4 K but right now running at 70K. Primo conditions!
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 08/06/2015 3 DAYS REMAINING

RANK #1: 23,807 AP (SANDIP) ... Well on his way to 80,000+ AP
    RANK #2: 21,707 AP (SAJJAD) ... He's going to press the leader
    RANK #3: 18,321 AP (SUPREMO) ... Made up a huge amount of ground; can he keep it up?
    RANK #10: 15,360 AP (ZOUH74)
    RANK #30: 9,757 AP (SY)
    RANK #312: 1,421 AP (SCORPION)

As the leader confirms his intention to score 80,000+ AP, RANKS #2 and #3 may provide the motivation to push SANDIP even further ... I'll need to watch this one closely.

BRAD ... do you think you could give these guys a run for the money?

Here is the mornign report with less than 2 Day 20 Hours remaining in the IOS Global:

#1 7410 Journey1
    #10 5410 Tetsu15
    #17 4471 Stork007
    #30 3394 Bradr752

I just had my streak ended at 139, when the program shut down without notice.

For the record, Scorpion:
    Average Vault: 64.7 K
    Total AP 3394
    Diamond from PVP: 9,122 K
    Diamond Production: 596 K
    Total Diamonds: 9719 K
    Total Energy spent: 141
    Free Energy: 37
    Out of Pocket Energy: 104
    Here is the mornign report with less than 2 Day 20 Hours remaining in the IOS Global:

#1 7410 Journey1
    #10 5410 Tetsu15
    #17 4471 Stork007
    #30 3394 Bradr752

I just had my streak ended at 139, when the program shut down without notice.

For the record, Scorpion:
    Average Vault: 64.7 K
    Total AP 3394
    Diamond from PVP: 9,122 K
    Diamond Production: 596 K
    Total Diamonds: 9719 K
    Total Energy spent: 141
    Free Energyi: 37
    Out of Pocket Energy: 104

Now I'm getting that warm and fuzzy feeling ... Thank You Sir.

Yep I get those sudden shut downs also, had two win streaks ended yesterday because of them.

It almost seems like the game gets tired LOL I see the STORK MAN has hit his stride ...

I took a short trip over to MIRN forum and I cannot see that game reaching the success level of CKS, so CKS is here to stay for quite some time and will most likely survive MIRN. Practically every single discussion is a complaint; not one discussion about game play ... they have all the issues of CKS and then some; most of the players are "rookies".

Maybe they should have simply slapped some new paint on CKS, gave us some new game maps or scenarios and called it a day. They could have labeled the next region(s) MISSION IMPOSSIBLE and cranked up the juice.

Attempting to somehow capitalize on Tom Cruise's celebrity might have been a good idea in the boardroom ... but we're talking hard core gamers (killers) here and they're not falling for the hype.
    With 2 Days 12 Hours to go, here are the IOS standings:

#1 8748 RWWATHOME
    #10 6235 KOROCKS
    #19 5296 STORK007
    #26 4596 BRADR752
    #30 4062 KAIHSIANG

Still getting 64.6 K Vaults
    With 2 Days 6 Hours remaining, here is how it looks on IOS:

#1 10135 Voltron003
    #10 7321 PatrickPoillot (#1 All-time Leaderboard)
    #25 5447 Stork007
    #28 5071 Bradr752
    #30 4735 Oldman7044 (71 Years old)

Average Vault: 64.6 K
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 08/06/2015 1 DAY 19 HOURS REMAINING

RANK #1: 47,893 AP (SANDIP) ... Did someone say 90,000+ AP
    RANK #2: 39,935 AP (SAM) ... Always makes his move on DAY #3
    RANK #3: 39,007 AP (SAJJAD)
    RANK #10: 27,479 AP (VLAD21)
    RANK #30: 19,710 AP (ZOUH74)
    RANK #305: 3,121 AP (SCORPION)

The leader is definitely on a pace that will eclipse 80,000 AP ... can he push it to 90,000 ... The early rabbits "broke down" trying to keep pace with SANDIP and have been retired to the GLU FACTORY.