• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 08/06/2015 15 HOURS REMAINING

RANK #1: 61,601 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 54,882 AP (SAJJAD)
    RANK #3: 53,210 AP (SAM)
    RANK #10: 39,387 AP (QUINIELINBOLIT)
    RANK #30: 29,457 AP (SRBHDEV)
    RANK #297: 4,867 AP (SCORPION)

Soon the only players on Google Android will be the high-rollers and SCORPION, killing spooks and having a great time doing it; always looking for better ways to kill opponents.

It will get lonely no doubt, but I've always been the "lone wolf" type anyways :cool:

There's a wall between RANK #250 and RANK #300; this can only mean one thing ... SMH

Let's have some fun shall we: 75,000 AP is 3,000 Victories (battles, same thing) ...
    ... this is 1,000 full energy credits ... anyone want to guess how much that is in GOLD ... LOL

This is done Global in / Global out without exception. How much is spent in the GOLD LEAGUE?

I gotta laugh because it's so ridiculous not only because of the apparent cost involved but because GLU would have us believe that this guy is simply a "heavy spender" ... that's an understatement at best ... who am I to judge? ... and you thought CKS was dead? HA

If true, that would suggest that the TOP 30 are spending at a rate of 15,600,000 GOLD annually.
    (500 FEC X 30 X 20 X 52) and I once thought I could compete ... what the hell was I thinking?

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    fck3zc.jpg

I was out, couple days just playing few moments, I was able to craft the heavy but **** I drope on all time leader board. Guys really play hard. ogc1lw.jpg
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    I was out, couple days just playing few moments, I was able to craft the heavy but **** I drope on all time leader board. Guys really play hard.

Welcome Back !!! The high-rollers on Google have been playing like there's no tomorrow (maybe they know something I don't).

*** SMILES ***
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Current IOS Global standings with 13 Hours remaining:

#1 18555 RamsisIII
    #10 12646 PatrickPiollot (ranked #1 All-time Leaderboard)
    #25 9272 Stork007
    #29 8782 Bradr752 (not intending to be on the Leaderboard at this point, but there I am)
    #30 8611 40MM

Vault size still 64.7 K
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 08/06/2015 12 HOURS REMAINING

RANK #1: 65,101 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #2: 58,007 AP (SAJJAD)
    RANK #3: 56,185 AP (SAM)
    RANK #10: 39,387 AP (DOZEUR)
    RANK #30: 30,610 AP (JOY)
    RANK #296: 5,082 AP (SCORPION)

The leader has fallen off his original pace that might have pushed him past 80,000+ AP but has settled into his "comfort zone" of 70,000+ AP. No doubt the early "rabbits" annoyed him so he had to put them down quickly; in his shoes I would have done the same LOL

While I can appreciate his achievements and $600-800+ weekly budget, what really annoys me is GLU's unwillingness to keep the game interesting for the other 10,000 or so registered, active players; they do matter as well.

It's such a simple tweak ... change the milestone AP for weapons parts. It won't affect the TOP 200 players (spenders) at all.

As BRAD observed, GLU is doing it's very best to discourage the average player from playing at all ... whether intentional or not, it is the end result. It sort of reminds me of the weeks and months leading up to a corporate layoff ... thin the herd.

bradr752 wrote: »
    Current IOS Global standings with 13 Hours remaining:

#1 18555 RamsisIII
    #10 12646 PatrickPiollot (ranked #1 All-time Leaderboard)
    #25 9272 Stork007
    #29 8782 Bradr752 (not intending to be on the Leaderboard at this point, but there I am)
    #30 8611 40MM

Vault size still 64.7 K

Just received another very detailed report from a new member ... there may be hope for us still.

You not being on the leaderboard is akin to asking a thoroughbred not to run ... it's not in your nature.

I just upgraded my drone from 58K to 60K using nothing but XP-4 modules ... guess how long that took?

***SMILES***
    With 6 hours left, here are the IOS standings:

#1 19530 RamsisIII
    #10 14435 80CU
    #25 10004 Stork007
    #30 9232 Bradr752 I know, I know.

Avg Vault 64.8
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Welcome Back !!!

Hey thank you !!
    With less than 3 hours remaining IOS standings:

#1 20260 Voltron03
    #10 14685 80CU
    #28 10179 Stork007
    #30 9855 SSM16
    #32 9432 Bradr752

Avg Vault: 67 K
    HANDLES: The Current Silver League Events(s) were supposed to be fixed by now ... what gives?

I'm showing RANK #1 17 PARTS (last week it was 16 PARTS) and RANK #2-3 16 PARTS for a completely different weapon. The RANK #1 Prize remains for a weapon that was NOT offered in the Global Event.

This week's weapons prizes appear below as Elite Mystery Box "SPECIALS" as well.

Everyone who competes in the Silver League considers it BROKEN.

Is this what the developers consider a "simple fix"? REALLY ???

elite_mystery.png
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 08/06/2015 FINAL RESULTS

the_leaders_20150810a.png

the_leaders_20150810b.png

SILVER LEAGUE REMAINS F.U.B.A.R ... the exodus continues ... SMH

GLOBAL: 15 parts won, 35 parts to go ... Finish RANK #4-6 in each league event will net 36 PARTS.

Winning will render the parts you won in the Global Event useless (ASSAULT).
    Winning will, however, net you parts for a weapon that wasn't offered in the Global Event (HEAVY).

If you're willing to be a week behind the pack, crafting a weapon (in this case a 13.5 HEAVY) that you missed out on the previously scheduled event, might be a relatively easy task since nobody seems to want to win anymore. I'll keep you posted ...

Is anyone engaged in LEAGUE EVENT play at all? If so how is the competition?

I am in the IOS Gold League where players are playing to upgrade Weapons and Bases, top score 210 right now. No competition.

I am in the Bronze League on Amazon (yes I played 10 battles, accumulated 210 points, finished in the top 1000 and got 5 weapon parts) I have 6 VP, and am in 2nd Place. If I play my 3 Energy credits I will be in first place.

In short, League play is pretty dead.

I still think play for the Gold Milestone is smart.
    I am in the IOS Gold League where players are playing to upgrade Weapons and Bases, top score 210 right now. No competition.

I am in the Bronze League on Amazon (yes I played 10 battles, accumulated 210 points, finished in the top 1000 and got 5 weapon parts) I have 6 VP, and am in 2nd Place. If I play my 3 Energy credits I will be in first place.

In short, League play is pretty dead.

I still think play for the Gold Milestone is smart.

Agreed ... in Silver League on Google the leader is at 98 VP. Way back when I was "successfully" competing for weapons parts, I would have posted 100 VP several hours ago en route to a 200+ VP finish. There really isn't anything else left to compete for. Other than the milestone GOLD, they might as well get rid of League Play entirely. In it's present format it makes no sense at all, aside from a single individual in need of a HEAVY and winning all three events, which he should find relatively easy to do.

Just one month ago the scoring had soared to 350 VP to win and in one fell swoop, GLU has killed that aspect of the game. I find it hard to accept that this is a deliberate action but the only other explanation is just as hard to swallow ... the developers are dummies or they just don't have a clue?
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Agreed ... in Silver League on Google the leader is at 98 VP. Way back when I was "successfully" competing for weapons parts, I would have posted 100 VP several hours ago en route to a 200+ VP finish. There really isn't anything else left to compete for. Other than the milestone GOLD, they might as well get rid of League Play entirely. In it's present format it makes no sense at all, aside from a single individual in need of a HEAVY and winning all three events, which he should find relatively easy to do.

Just one month ago the scoring had soared to 350 VP to win and in one fell swoop, GLU has killed that aspect of the game. I find it hard to accept that this is a deliberate action but the only other explanation is just as hard to swallow ... the developers are dummies or they just don't have a clue?

m76yqt.png

Here is my current Silver League IOS standings. Things are the same as you are seeing on Google. Also 8th thru 10th place are all tied with 76 points. Yes they have definitely screwed up Silver.

xoioas.jpg

Not to bad here. I will see how I end up, not planing to stay awake to late and not setting alarm .. Sweet dreams guys!!
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    The last global on heavy..,and this global that we have finish yesterday on assault rifle..
    Have same prize in gold league that somebody dnt need it anymore its a Heavy that has a power of 941k
    Its useless going in gold league and i dnt expect that...!!!
    Maybe this is my last in gold league its not worth it anymore.
    Android GOOGLE SILVER LEAGUE: In Pursuit of Gratification ... LMAO

Weapons Parts Secured:
    GLOBAL - 15 PARTS (RANK #298)
    LEAGUE DAY #1 - 12 PARTS (RANK #4)
    LEAGUE DAY #2 - TBD
    LEAGUE DAY #3 - TBD

Aside from collecting diamonds, I've been exploring various scenarios whereby a player can still compete and craft weapons under extreme GLU induced duress. Playing RANKS #2-6 may be the cheaper or the FREE way to go, but under the current format (thanks GLU), it becomes problematic because so many others are attempting to accomplish the same thing.

In an ironic twist of fate, there is one single individual in each bracket, that may find this environment to his liking.

It's sort of like everyone is frozen, trying NOT to be noticed ... when he takes a step, I'll take a step ... almost a cat and mouse game. *** SMILES ***

SCORPION'S EDITORIAL:
    GOLD LEAGUERS aside, which represented roughly 1/3 of the revenue pie a few weeks ago, are now the primary revenue source for GLU. There are 10,000 other Androids who have stopped spending; not because they have decided not to but because GLU, in it's infinite wisdom, has FORCED them into this predicament. If anyone at HQ has any brain cells left, this lost revenue cannot be ignored indefinitely ... I hope.

Good Hunting and Good Luck !!!
    I finished 4th in the Gold League with 202 VP playing for the 200 VP Gold milestone, 1st was 260 VP. Looks to be about the same today.
    I finished 4th in the Gold League with 202 VP playing for the 200 VP Gold milestone, 1st was 260 VP. Looks to be about the same today.

That's cool ... many diamonds were collected in the process I presume. I'm probably running at half your production. The good news is that I should have my 64K drone sometime this afternoon.
    That's cool ... many diamonds were collected in the process I presume. I'm probably running at half your production. The good news is that I should have my 64K drone sometime this afternoon.

The Gold League is actually interesting. Nobody wants the weapon, but the top 4 players on the All-Time Leaderboard, Patrickpoillot, Ausausa Tonyzaper22 and myself are all marking one another. The 4 of us will run to 200+ again today and then quit.

I am back to upgrading my Drone. Now Level 107, 98 K. 4435 K to next level. Strange, IOS has not released the upgraded Drone yet, max still 369 K, 120 Levels.

6.7 M Diamonds yesterday. At that pace, I can get to Level 120 in a week.

Eighteen days since launch of Tier 13.
    The Gold League is actually interesting. Nobody wants the weapon, but the top 4 players on the All-Time Leaderboard, Patrickpoillot, Ausausa Tonyzaper22 and myself are all marking one another. The 4 of us will run to 200+ again today and then quit.

I am back to upgrading my Drone. Now Level 107, 98 K. 4435 K to next level. Strange, IOS has not released the upgraded Drone yet, max still 369 K, 120 Levels.

6.7 M Diamonds yesterday. At that pace, I can get to Level 120 in a week.

Eighteen days since launch of Tier 13.

Unusual predicament indeed since you're closing in on max 369K. 2.95M is definitely something you will need to spend all of those diamonds on ... we should compile a list of GLU screw ups. NOT bugs or glitches, but actual strategy deficiencies that result in reduced game play and lost revenue.

Maybe when you get to level 120, another range will open up? Does the drone strength say 98K / 369K?
    Unusual predicament indeed since you're closing in on max 369K. 2.95M is definitely something you will need to spend all of those diamonds on ... we should compile a list of GLU screw ups. NOT bugs or glitches, but actual strategy deficiencies that result in reduced game play and lost revenue.

Maybe when you get to level 120, another range will open up? Does the drone strength say 98K / 369K?

I finished the last Global in the Doughnut hole in 33rd place with 9457 AP. So I should have won nothing, but at the conclusion of the Global I was awarded 35 parts for the Boxer. When I accepted the 35 parts, Glu gave me another 35 points, for a total of 70 Parts. I crafted the Boxer and it is in my inventory, even though I should have received nothing. I assume that Angelshalocaust will be wild with rage that I have posted this.

Ironically, I didn't need or want the Boxer,so it didn't benefit me.
    I finished the last Global in the Doughnut hole in 33rd place with 9457 AP. So I should have won nothing, but at the conclusion of the Global I was awarded 35 parts for the Boxer. When I accepted the 35 parts, Glu gave me another 35 points, for a total of 70 Parts. I crafted the Boxer and it is in my inventory, even though I should have received nothing. I assume that Angelshalocaust will be wild with rage that I have posted this.

Ironically, I didn't need or want the Boxer,so it didn't benefit me.

ROTF-LMFAO ...

So you're in the GOLD LEAGUE where the weapon du jour is the same as last week. You RANK #33 in the Global and receive 70 PARTS for a weapon rated at 13.5 when you have a 14.5 weapon at your disposal. You cannot upgrade your drone past 369K when the upper limit is currently at 2.95M ... the GOLD purchase price for IOS is different than that for Android.

... anything else? ... SMH

We're just getting started ...
    Glad you asked: It has occurred to me that the cost of upgrading the Drone has decreased substantially. Glu reduced the cost per XP by 10%, but more imporantly, the Vault size has gone way up. If you measure the cost of Drone level upgrade, not in Diamonds, but in terms of PVP plays to complete a level the cost has been reduced well over 50%, since it requires less than half the number of PVPs to get the Diamonds necessary to advance a level. Aren't you glad you waited to work on your Drone?
    Glad you asked: It has occurred to me that the cost of upgrading the Drone has decreased substantially. Glu reduced the cost per XP by 10%, but more imporantly, the Vault size has gone way up. If you measure the cost of Drone level upgrade, not in Diamonds, but in terms of PVP plays to complete a level the cost has been reduced well over 50%, since it requires less than half the number of PVPs to get the Diamonds necessary to advance a level. Aren't you glad you waited to work on your Drone?

Since you put it in those terms, I suppose it was to my advantage to wait **SMILES**
    Brad H-E-L-P ... boredom is starting to set in again *** SMILES *** I'm afraid our new strategy has added to an already present "boredom from repetition" syndrome that been there since the first day I picked up this game.

GLU isn't helping any with these broken league formats ... maybe I should stick to Globals? But I need diamonds ....

Problems ... Problems ... I'll get over it as usual I suppose but this time I came {} that close to shutting CKS down.

*** SMILES ***
    Brad H-E-L-P ... boredom is starting to set in again *** SMILES *** I'm afraid our new strategy has added to an already present "boredom from repetition" syndrome that been there since the first day I picked up this game.

GLU isn't helping any with these broken league formats ... maybe I should stick to Globals? But I need diamonds ....

Problems ... Problems ... I'll get over it as usual I suppose but this time I came {} that close to shutting CKS down.

*** SMILES ***

Sadly, at its heart, this may just be a boring game. The same 4 Short scenarios and the same 3 variations on a single Long scenario repeated thousands, maybe tens of thousands of times has to get a little old. And sadly, there is no prospect that Glu will add anything new.

That being said there are some things that keep me in the game: First, our efforts to understand this screwed up game and to exploit its inefficiencies. Second, getting through a particular scenario just a couple of seconds sooner, with my Health bar showing just a little bit more Red than it used to show. And third, I want to finish that G D Drone. (Just got to Level 109, 123 K, but the Drone is really on different than it was at 52K)
    Sadly, at its heart, this may just be a boring game. The same 4 Short scenarios and the same 3 variations on a single Long scenario repeated thousands, maybe tens of thousands of times has to get a little old. And sadly, there is no prospect that Glu will add anything new.

That being said there are some things that keep me in the game: First, our efforts to understand this screwed up game and to exploit its inefficiencies. Second, getting through a particular scenario just a couple of seconds sooner, with my Health bar showing just a little bit more Red than it used to show. And third, I want to finish that G D Drone. (Just got to Level 109, 123 K, but the Drone is really on different than it was at 52K)

It's the drone development that keeps me interested. I think the next go-round will help with new region and new weapons ... new "FIXES" ... new "SCREW UPS". If GLU would just add 2 more scenarios it would change things greatly ... it's reached the point where I can anticipate what scenario I'm in before the first shot is fired. While it does speeds up the kill, it does get tedious at times.

I am also curious to find out what the next "end of cycle" (September) VIP shapes up to be. I'm anticipating 16.5 weapons to validate the TOOBAD 90 PLAN since it will be 2 months and we'll be at par going into the following Global HEAVY offering ... 6 more weeks ... can I endure the wait?

Of course there is always the GLU upgrade storm cloud always looming darkly on the horizon.

We're just about halfway there ...

*** SMILES ***
    OK BRAD ... I've experimented and determined that if you upgrade the drone's weapons, the drone WILL become more effective.

Here's what I did ... I got the drone up to 69K POWER and then proceeded to upgrade the weapons to 69K which took 8 x 64K modules to reach level 2.5 on each weapon. I think getting to level 7-8 will increase the drone's effectiveness noticeably.

As an experiment, and since there's nothing to loose anyway, try upgrading your drone's weapons half way up the scale and take it for a spin ... I await your findings.

It could be, that just as with the traditional weapons, the drone's weapons are terribly weak out of the box and need to upgraded before any noticeable increase in effectiveness is realized.

I also don't have any 92K weapons; they jump from 64K to 410K. There are so many thousands of parts, it could be I just haven't scrolled far enough, but I doubt it. Why are the different parts intermixed? No matter which of the weapons you upgrade, you get the same list of parts.