Pr3gunta

evermuaevermua Registered Users 1 Posts
Como se consigue combustible o energia

Comments

• Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    Colega, la única forma de conseguirlo es comprándola. 8 lingotes de oro = 1 energía. 20 lingotes de oro = 3 energía. En ocasiones, pasan promociones, de ver un video de propaganda a cambio de conseguir una barra de energía.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Please speak English if you wish to ask a question. This game is in America!
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    The game is global, like it or not. If you do not want to see another language simply do not intervene ...
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Question: You get fuel or energy

Answer: Dude, the only way to get it is buying it. 8 gold bullion = 1 energy. 20 gold ingots = 3 energy. Sometimes they pass promotions, watch a video of propaganda in return get a bar of energy.

I am curious however, as to evermua's reference to FUEL? Translating the spirit of a statement is something I always found interesting ... no doubt FUEL and ENERGY are practically synonymous where he resides.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bufusbufus Registered Users 21 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Question: You get fuel or energy

Answer: Dude, the only way to get it is buying it. 8 gold bullion = 1 energy. 20 gold ingots = 3 energy. Sometimes they pass promotions, watch a video of propaganda in return get a bar of energy.

I am curious however, as to evermua's reference to FUEL? Translating the spirit of a statement is something I always found interesting ... no doubt FUEL and ENERGY are practically synonymous where he resides.

Or the game's translation to spanish is just really bad. I can say the translation to portuguese is far from perfect...