Options

No Event Showing

jawz1981jawz1981 Registered Users 1 Posts
Woke up this morning expecting the clan event to be ready to start, however there is nothing and even the PVP events have no prizes, anybody got the same issues?

Comments

• Options
    XaporeXapore Registered Users 4 Posts
    Come on man . Where to go up this indifference? How difficult it is to make a statement ?
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Starting to realize that GLU's dev team must work in a third world country with intermittent power supply problems.

Amazon has not started up, I assume Google Play hasn't either. How about iOS - same?

Also MIRN hasn't started their global, either. So is my theory right? I know CKS is on the unsupported legacy list, but not MIRN?

The backup generators are out of gas again? Did the Iguanna's chew through the power cords again? Dev team has malaria again? Gotta be monsoon season somewhere? Please tell me they didn't eat ALL the coconuts!

It would be too shocking to see behind the curtain that is know as the GLU dev team!
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Starting to realize that GLU's dev team must work in a third world country with intermittent power supply problems.

Amazon has not started up, I assume Google Play hasn't either. How about iOS - same?

Also MIRN hasn't started their global, either. So is my theory right? I know CKS is on the unsupported legacy list, but not MIRN?

The backup generators are out of gas again? Did the Iguanna's chew through the power cords again? Dev team has malaria again? Gotta be monsoon season somewhere? Please tell me they didn't eat ALL the coconuts!

It would be too shocking to see behind the curtain that is know as the GLU dev team!

They could have contracted Ebola.