Options

game play ****ing and jumping and freezing up

annadolphannadolph Registered Users 3 Posts
It's very difficult to do a good shoot when playing pvp the game jumps ****s and freezes! Is anything going to be done about this? Or is it just time to uninstall? I really like this game but lately not so much! What with the cheaters and hackers us honest players have no chance! Thank you for hearing me out and i hope you fix the glitches!

Comments

• Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    annadolph wrote: »
    It's very difficult to do a good shoot when playing pvp the game jumps ****s and freezes! Is anything going to be done about this? Or is it just time to uninstall? I really like this game but lately not so much! What with the cheaters and hackers us honest players have no chance! Thank you for hearing me out and i hope you fix the glitches!

My guess is that they are doing nothing about this. Reported over a month ago and if GLU cared they would have fixed it already.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I over saw a decrypted smoke signal that said the runner delivering the clay tablet of the freezing problem tripped on his trip to the dev team, and broke the message.

We have to wait for his return to Handles, so another message can be constructed and sent. But, were progressing!
    [onto quiting this game...]
  • Options
    mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    Also - in addition to the freezing and jumping, the damage you sustain and the overheating of the heavy gun actually happens like the freezing and jumping isn't happening. On the other hand, your movement, trying to aim etc... and the damage that you inflict unfortunately goes hand-in-hand with the amount of freezing and stuttering your screen does.
    So in essence, it's a double screw over for you as the player. You're trying to aim and shoot and causing "half" the damage you normally would in the amount of time... while the game is damaging you and overheating your gun without that.

i normally try and duck -- then sort of aim to the enemy - then pop-up and start shooting... it still sucks, but at least you don't get caught trying to look left and not being able to because there's too many enemies shooting at once for their ****py new programming to handle.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    mcjpayd wrote: »
    Also - in addition to the freezing and jumping, the damage you sustain and the overheating of the heavy gun actually happens like the freezing and jumping isn't happening. On the other hand, your movement, trying to aim etc... and the damage that you inflict unfortunately goes hand-in-hand with the amount of freezing and stuttering your screen does.
    So in essence, it's a double screw over for you as the player. You're trying to aim and shoot and causing "half" the damage you normally would in the amount of time... while the game is damaging you and overheating your gun without that.

i normally try and duck -- then sort of aim to the enemy - then pop-up and start shooting... it still sucks, but at least you don't get caught trying to look left and not being able to because there's too many enemies shooting at once for their ****py new programming to handle.

Good points - I agree with all.
  • Options
    yeah - i have a moderately upgraded 13.5 heavy gun and almost got beat (almost had to use a health pack) on a 312 rating opponent with a 7100 rated drone because of the stupid freezing.
    I like how they still come out with new regions and higher rated opponents to "force" you to upgrade/play/pay gold for better weapons but neglect to fix the biggest issue this game currently has, IMO. I guess that's capitalism for ya ;)
  • Options
    ddd33ddd33 Registered Users 35 Posts
    This has been getting worse and worse. I used to be able to beat just about any opponent that was 1 level above me provided the drone wasn't outrageous. Now with the freezing, slow play and enemies under the floor, etc. I have lost 3 of the last 7 PVP's I have played and I have a 13.5 heavy at 1m for power and they were bases in the 600k and 300k. These would have been child's play before the video got so screwed. I have just under 19,000 victory points so I have played awhile, it was nothing to run off 100+ win streaks and never use a health or other aid, now I can barely get to 7 for 25 point matches. Completely ruined great game about the time drones came out.
  • Options
    yep i completely agree with that too... it seems that having to use aids now is semi normal - which now i suppose would be to their advantage too as once you run out - you're more inclined to BUY more.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    What are the devices you're playing on?
  • Options
    I have a Samsung Galaxy (android), so it's a bit older but I didn't have all the problems with slow play before the drones. Just lost another PVP to a 300k base with a 1m heavy....should never happen but I couldn't get down to not be shot and almost never had a chance were I could shoot that it wasn't in freeze frame. If I try to shoot through this it locks up and the game crashes. Been there done that to many times so instead try and play as cautious as possible and still get killed.
  • Options
    I'm on iphone6 ios 8.4 -- same here - never any issues until the drone version was released.
  • Options
    Well if 6 losses to freezing wasn't bad enough I just lost for the 7th time breaking an 11 win streak for server maintenance. Can you not program this not to happen until games are finished and credit for the win or loss is done. This has probably happened to me for upgrades 30 or 40 times since I started playing. So ****ed, lets start back at zero for 3 fricken points.
  • Options
    gigmaestrogigmaestro Registered Users 9 Posts
    Are you listening to these people glu? Or are you too busy counting your money? I paid money to help win a heavy gun that i now cannot use because short range pvps are impossible to win with this f**king issue.
    Sort this s**t out before releasing any more tiers of unnecessary c**p. The latest content update a few days ago made things worse. I can barely move the cursor now. Utter *******s!!