too many cheaters

jeffjamzjeffjamz Registered Users 6 Posts
How can someone have 9900 AP in 8 hrs

Comments

• bufusbufus Registered Users 21 Posts
    jeffjamz wrote: »
    How can someone have 9900 AP in 8 hrs

It seems to be possible, check this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169286-Clan-Combat-question-speculation
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    9900 AP represents 396 PVP battles. Over 8 hours that averages 49.5 battles per hour. A good player can manage at least 60 per hour. These are just good players, playing long and hard, not cheating.

A few weeks ago, I timed a top player on IOS at 57 PVPs per hour, but with current weapons that is way low. My current PVP times are between 15 and 40 seconds, with load times, still under a minute.

I can't vouch for Android, but the IOS Leaderboard doesn't have cheaters.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    9900 AP represents 396 PVP battles. Over 8 hours that averages 49.5 battles per hour. A good player can manage at least 60 per hour. These are just good players, playing long and hard, not cheating.

Just a word of encouragement. CKS is a game of numbers, nothing more, and it all boils down to how many victories one can score in any given hour. For a new player some of these numbers may seem like "incredible" achievements. Using free energy the maximum victories per hour is 3, consequently over a 24 hour period it is 72 or 1,800 AP.

You get more WINS per hour by fighting more BATTLES per hour and you do that by using GOLD at the tune of 20 GOLD for 3 battles. An average player can run this up to 9 WINS per hour very easily which translates into 5,400 AP over a 24 hour period; over 20,000+ AP per Global Event.

Starting to get the picture? It's all about battles per hour and how much GOLD you're willing to spend.

Now the amount of TIME one must devote to the game to achieve the "elite" status and a place on the all-time leaderboard, is something else altogether and a topic of discussion for another time and place.

*** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Just a word of encouragement. CKS is a game of numbers, nothing more, and it all boils down to how many victories one can score in any given hour. For a new player some of these numbers may seem like "incredible" achievements. Using free energy the maximum victories per hour is 3, consequently over a 24 hour period it is 72 or 1,800 AP.

You get more WINS per hour by fighting more BATTLES per hour and you do that by using GOLD at the tune of 20 GOLD for 3 battles. An average player can run this up to 9 WINS per hour very easily which translates into 5,400 AP over a 24 hour period; over 20,000+ AP per Global Event.

Starting to get the picture? It's all about battles per hour and how much GOLD you're willing to spend.

Now the amount of TIME one must devote to the game to achieve the "elite" status and a place on the all-time leaderboard, is something else altogether and a topic of discussion for another time and place.

*** SMILES ***

Jeffjamz doesn't say what platform he is talking about, but if he is quoting Android numbers, 9000 in 8 hours actually seemed a bit low to me. Are you guys getting old and soft over there?
    Jeffjamz doesn't say what platform he is talking about, but if he is quoting Android numbers, 9000 in 8 hours actually seemed a bit low to me. Are you guys getting old and soft over there?

Nah LOL We've got some temporary stand ins up near 15,000 AP the last I checked. The perennial leader is in 3rd and climbing right now ... I guess the 10 PM start threw him off LMAO
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    yeah - i was going to say - my battle time is about 45 sec with loading and hitting the claim 3x after battle is over... this is the long range with the energy weapon - short range with all the glitchiness and freezing etc... it's more like 1 min - 1.5 mins.
    mcjpayd wrote: »
    yeah - i was going to say - my battle time is about 45 sec with loading and hitting the claim 3x after battle is over... this is the long range with the energy weapon - short range with all the glitchiness and freezing etc... it's more like 1 min - 1.5 mins.

Typically, speed play involves doing only Long Range matchups, no Drone, don't care what Vault size is, pick the first quick one and move on.

MY iPad has smooth video right now and I have a 2.8 M Heavy, so for the first time ever, my Short matchups are under 40 seconds. However, I am looking for high value Vaults, so I may reject 5 or 6 opponents before I find a 60K+ Vault. My play runs about 45 per hour, which is way too slow to run with the Big Dogs.
    Ruff ... Ruff *** SMILES ***

A few weeks ago, I timed a top player on IOS at 57 PVPs per hour, but with current weapons that is way low. My current PVP times are between 15 and 40 seconds, with load times, still under a minute.

I can't vouch for Android, but the IOS Leaderboard doesn't have cheaters.

I know you would like to believe that people don't cheat, but I find that to be naive my friend ...

How would you know if someone is cheating?
    Do you know them personally?
    Are they immediate family members?
    Are they sitting right next to you during the Global?

... as with any good hacker, a good cheater will never let you know what he's up to.

Hell if it wasn't for my life of mediocrity, I could be a cheater ... how would you know?

Personally, I accept that there are cheats and hacks and play for the fun of it, not to note who now populates a meaningless leaderboard in a meaningless game ... it's all BS anyway.

We look for logical explanations for extra-ordinary events ... this person come be a good payer, true ... he could equally be a cheater ... how would we know?

Hell ... they're all cheaters ... now, do you wanna play? LMAO

*** SMILES ***
    The simple answer to the question, How would you know if someone is cheating? is that I couldn't know.

The more complete answer is that I believe that the Leaderboard on IOS (I have no insight into the bizarre would of Android) is not cheating for the following reasons:

I have watched the play on IOS for nearly a year and the leaderboard plays the game as if they were spending there own money to compete. They play the game hard when it makes sense and the kick back when it doesn't make sense. They play as if game costs matter.

While I don't "know" the players on the IOS leaderboard in the sense that I have never met in person a single person who plays CKS, though I have no doubt they would be delightful to chat with. I am, however, priviledged to be a member of the Elites clan which includes 13 of the top 30 IOS players. I chat with them every day, I share their agony when their Visa bill arrives, they share their spats with their spouses over the cost of the game, they ***** about Glu ripping them off, they watch stupid videos to get extra free Gold.

Most of all, I don't think they are cheating, because I am able to successfully compete against them and I DON'T CHEAT.

Can you say the same of Android players?
    The simple answer to the question, How would you know if someone is cheating? is that I couldn't know.

The more complete answer is that I believe that the Leaderboard on IOS (I have no insight into the bizarre would of Android) is not cheating for the following reasons:

I have watched the play on IOS for nearly a year and the leaderboard plays the game as if they were spending there own money to compete. They play the game hard when it makes sense and the kick back when it doesn't make sense. They play as if game costs matter.

While I don't "know" the players on the IOS leaderboard in the sense that I have never met in person a single person who plays CKS, though I have no doubt they would be delightful to chat with. I am, however, priviledged to be a member of the Elites clan which includes 13 of the top 30 IOS players. I chat with them every day, I share their agony when their Visa bill arrives, they share their spats with their spouses over the cost of the game, they ***** about Glu ripping them off, they watch stupid videos to get extra free Gold.

Most of all, I don't think they are cheating, because I am able to successfully compete against them and I DON'T CHEAT.

Can you say the same of Android players?

Again I'll ask you ... how do you know they're NOT cheating ... How do you know they ARE spending their own money? Do you live with these guys? Remember I'm a gambler at heart and I'm skeptical of everything until proven otherwise. But the truth is I really don't care ... their success, however it's attained, has no effect on my enjoyment of the game.

Just to play the devil's advocate, can you prove you don't cheat? Of course you can't ... I can with confidence state BRAD doesn't cheat (in my opinion) ... would I bet my life on it? Of course not because I don't know.
    Again I'll ask you ... how do you know they're NOT cheating ... How do you know they ARE spending their own money? Do you live with these guys? Remember I'm a gambler at heart and I'm skeptical of everything until proven otherwise. But the truth is I really don't care ... their success, however it's attained, has no effect on my enjoyment of the game.

You are right. While I think I can detect whether someone is actually playing the game honestly, I cannot know whether they are spending their own money to play the game. If someone had a hack that allowed them to create unlimited Gold in their account, I couldn't detect that. However, Glu being the greedy SOBs that they are is undoubtedly tracking buy-ins versus gameplay. I will leave that to them.

One thing that I notice when the top players post screen shots on the Line chat app that we use is that they don't show large amounts of Gold. No way to know for sure.
    You are right. While I think I can detect whether someone is actually playing the game honestly, I cannot know whether they are spending their own money to play the game. If someone had a hack that allowed them to create unlimited Gold in their account, I couldn't detect that. However, Glu being the greedy SOBs that they are is undoubtedly tracking buy-ins versus gameplay. I will leave that to them.

One thing that I notice when the top players post screen shots on the Line chat app that we use is that they don't show large amounts of Gold. No way to know for sure.

Well that's the trick (hack) to get thousands of battles without paying for them. They still must win, and that makes them good players ... whether or not they are paying like everyone else is speculative at best. Sort of like the asterisk next to a players name in the record books ... it doesn't mean they cheated for sure (or they wouldn't be in the record books), but it does cause people to take note.

Consider the so-called steroid scandal in MLB. Some players might be using performance enhancing drugs, maybe ... but no drug on Earth can make you a good hitter since one must hit the ball before it leaves the ball park.
    Well that's the trick (hack) to get thousands of battles without paying for them. They still must win, and that makes them good players ... whether or not they are paying like everyone else is speculative at best. Sort of like the asterisk next to a players name in the record books ... it doesn't mean they cheated for sure (or they wouldn't be in the record books), but it does cause people to take note.

Ironically, I am ambivalent about Gold hacks. If people cheat at game play, that offends me. If they have figured out a way to rip Glu off, there is a part of me that finds that to be some small measure of payback to Glu.
    ironically, i am ambivalent about gold hacks. If people cheat at game play, that offends me. If they have figured out a way to rip glu off, there is a part of me that finds that to be some small measure of payback to glu.

touche !!!
  • unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    Ironically, I am ambivalent about Gold hacks. If people cheat at game play, that offends me. If they have figured out a way to rip Glu off, there is a part of me that finds that to be some small measure of payback to Glu.

I had a 386k base and was attacked by someone with a 9k base and they won. how can someone with a 9k base use a 780k heavy weapon and win battles. I struggle against 450k bases..

and yes gold can be hacked.. I won't post the website i found this on, but i mentioned it to a few members recently..

Screenshot_2015_06_25_08_50_17.jpg
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I've been thinking for a while, what if all the lag was caused by cheaters using programs that disrupt the games algorithms?
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    I had a 386k base and was attacked by someone with a 9k base and they won. how can someone with a 9k base use a 780k heavy weapon and win battles. I struggle against 450k bases..

and yes gold can be hacked.. I won't post the website i found this on, but i mentioned it to a few members recently..

Screenshot_2015_06_25_08_50_17.jpg

This is not a joke he can produce 1.4m gold..?we all here buy gold for this game but other people here cheated us its insane and its unfair i hope Glu will give an action about this complain and they must concentrate on this people who cheated us...i think this is not the 1st time people caught about cheaters and hackers of this game...!!!
    Stork007 wrote: »
    This is not a joke he can produce 1.4m gold..?we all here buy gold for this game but other people here cheated us its insane and its unfair i hope Glu will give an action about this complain and they must concentrate on this people who cheated us...i think this is not the 1st time people caught about cheaters and hackers of this game...!!!

Correct, there are people cheating, and there always will be unfortunately!

I believe the early versions of CKS were all able to be hacked for gold etc, once its in your account you then have it for the newer versions of CKS, and I'm guessing as long as you don't be too silly with it, you probably won't be caught out.

I will not be paying for any more gold, and am only playing now as i have a good clan, who are a good bunch of guys..

I took a week off and it aws great not playing.. I now have some time on my hands but spend more time on the forum than playing. I haven't even logged on today, and probably wont.

I'll let all the cheaters get bored and then try and get revenge on them tomorrow..
    Correct, there are people cheating, and there always will be unfortunately!

I believe the early versions of CKS were all able to be hacked for gold etc, once its in your account you then have it for the newer versions of CKS, and I'm guessing as long as you don't be too silly with it, you probably won't be caught out.

I will not be paying for any more gold, and am only playing now as i have a good clan, who are a good bunch of guys..

I took a week off and it aws great not playing.. I now have some time on my hands but spend more time on the forum than playing. I haven't even logged on today, and probably wont.

I'll let all the cheaters get bored and then try and get revenge on them tomorrow..

After i read this complain i search on google about this game and i see that there is a cracked version of this ContractKillerSniper v3,with unlimited gold and soo on...but its only on Googleandroid User..i dnt see Iphone user in there...!!!its lucky to android user but not all..and they compete for unlimited Rice for thier breakfast...hehehe
    Stork007 wrote: »
    After i read this complain i search on google about this game and i see that there is a cracked version of this ContractKillerSniper v3,with unlimited gold and soo on...but its only on Googleandroid User..i dnt see Iphone user in there...!!!its lucky to android user but not all..and they compete for unlimited Rice for thier breakfast...hehehe

I'm not sure what they compete for as surely they can buy better weapons than are available in the events? Unless its purely just for their name to be shown on the leaderboard?
    I'm not sure what they compete for as surely they can buy better weapons than are available in the events? Unless its purely just for their name to be shown on the leaderboard?

Maybe they prepare for better weapon and upgrading thier -tier base and drone...u see mostly are max base and drone right...as my observation only hehehe
  • bufusbufus Registered Users 21 Posts

That is what saves regular players from the ones using hacks. Hacking the game makes it boring, purposeless and removes all hints of challenge. Any game becomes a tapping game.
    I once installed a hacked version of a "simcity" game (childhood stuff), and got millions of money and premium currency. Then I had nothing else to do, because everything in the game was meant to give me something that I already had. Sad, sad moment...
    I've speculated on this before and this appears to be a good moment to say it again.

Consider this with an open mind for a moment ... they are wagering ... similar to the way one might bet on Jai-a-Lai or even the horses except the wager is between players OR even on players ... this answers all questions.

They're competing for MONEY ... not weapons, diamonds or drone parts. Hacking is not only required, but expected ... now it's a horse race to see who can out score whom. The "HOUSE" always gets its cut (the vig) so the house turns a blind eye to what's happening.

I know It's a stretch but it explains everything.

*** SMILES ***