Options

This guy is publicly admitting he cheats with hacks, here's SCREENSHOT, please BAN !

CALYPSOCALYPSO Registered Users 3 Posts
1z671wh.png

dqlvsm.jpg

This 'KHANGGG' person is offering "unlimited gold unlimited health unlimited ammo" to people that join his SHARPSHOOTERS clan.

On the second screenshot, his clan leader 'WAQAS' is now warning him to stop in another language after players in global chat threatened to report him.

Just the other day, he tried doing the same thing:

10o41on.png

Can you moderators do something about this? Clans like these, including 'Indian' and 'IndianShooters' are using these methods to recruit low level nobodies and equipping them with these cheats.

This is happening in the Android server.

'MINI007' from the 'Indian' clan is doing the same thing.

Please delete their accounts off the server and ban all using illegal hacked mods to play.
It is not fair to the people who have actually spent money in this game.

Comments

• Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    how did you manage to get a 2.95m drone?
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    how did you manage to get a 2.95m drone?

Great question unhappy (you're back) ... a hack pointing the finger at a cheat, now that's a kick in the head LMAO
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    What platform are these guys on? Wait, wait, don't tell me, let me guess...Android.
  • Options
    CALYPSOCALYPSO Registered Users 3 Posts
    The guy that I reported in my first message is back at it again:
    kcyt6p.png
  • Options
    I didn't call anyone a cheat. You are lucky you only wasted a couple of hundred dollars on this poor excuse of a game. Others like bradr have spent far more and don't have a 2.95m drone, he is 3rd in the all time leaderboard with over 60,000 VP.

How much gold do you currently have because you keep cropping it out of your pictures..!?

There are always going to be cheats and game developers can't do anything about them. Either put up with it or find a new hobby..
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Personally, I appreciate Calypso for posting these screenshots - especially the player stats which have also baffled me. I constently take out bases that are double the power of ones that the final target seems to have a impenetrable force field around him. Obviously, he wants to keep his handle and stats private, so I consider him a confidential informant.

I was never convinced that cheaters existed. Even the screenshot showing the Tier 6 guy with 1.4M gold could easily have been photoshoped, but this and his other thread seem to show undeniable proof.
  • Options
    UNHAPPY: I see we've convinced our friend that it would be better to stay anonymous.

TRY_AGAIN: CALYPSO's capture of the dialog between WAQAS and his CLAN member(s) regarding hacks and cheats has been going on for some time. Periodically WAQAS shows up in my statistics samplings; rarely does he finish on the leaderboard. As you know, I do this to follow the perennial leaders and to spot trends. You can trust that there are cheaters and hacks amongst us.

The question is are you going to allow these serpents to undermine your enjoyment of the game? Since the game is essentially masturbation on steroids, we never compete directly against each other AND another player's success (however it's attained) has no direct effect on our gaming experience, other than the occasional fool who boasts about it.
  • Options
    bufusbufus Registered Users 21 Posts
    There are cheats, hacks and mods available for almost every android game, and CKS is no exeption, sadly.
    The point is that CKS requires a kind of determination from the player, a kind of commitment and consistency, that people using hacked apks don't develop. It's easy to have a fully upgraded weapon, drone, base, all paid for with cheated gold, but nothing replaces the tenacity to defend what you bought with real money, or proving you can beat the game righteously without paying a dime.
    As I said on the other thread about cheating, hacking the game removes the challenge, and boredom will eventually settle in.
    And all this is reaching a point where people brag about cheating all over the chat because Glu does nothing to prevent it. Periodic security updates, some apk verification or online verification, or even regular banning of cheaters that brag too loud (yes, manual banning, done by moderators or admins!), all could help reduce the spreading.
    Anyway, we can still beat most cheaters, because the hack isn't applied when we play against them. It's just said when we get beaten by much weaker foes...
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    UNHAPPY: I see we've convinced our friend that it would be better to stay anonymous.

TRY_AGAIN: CALYPSO's capture of the dialog between WAQAS and his CLAN member(s) regarding hacks and cheats has been going on for some time. Periodically WAQAS shows up in my statistics samplings; rarely does he finish on the leaderboard. As you know, I do this to follow the perennial leaders and to spot trends. You can trust that there are cheaters and hacks amongst us.

The question is are you going to allow these serpents to undermine your enjoyment of the game? Since the game is essentially masturbation on steroids, we never compete directly against each other AND another player's success (however it's attained) has no direct effect on our gaming experience, other than the occasional fool who boasts about it.

yes i see he deleted all his posts..

I was thinking about this today..

he joins a forum and first post is about players cheating, and then starts slagging of slightly longer termed members who i should add are IT technicians, game developers, statistician, people with far too much time on their hands, and general computer nerds, so don't try and pull our bluff!!

he had 20,000 vp, so lets say has won 10,000 games, averaging at the moment 65,000 diamonds, say 650 million, lets now half this because even a cheat starts at tier 1 getting a few hundred diamonds so lets say over his games he has won 400 million diamonds (being generous and ignoring the fact he was getting beaten left right and centre by other cheats)

getting to tier 13 maxed out base would cost approx 100m diamonds
    maxing out weapons would cost another 100m diamonds

so for a measly 200m diamonds you can get a 2.95m drone.. Sounds like android is the way forward..

I can imagine what happened, he has paid a few $$ for gold, found out there was a gold hack, used that or even worse paid for that and now every tom **** and harry is using it and he feels hard done by..

for the record i have downloaded the hacked apk file and am currently looking on ebay for a cheap android device.. I fancy giving this a try too.. thanks for the heads up
  • Options
    I didn't catch the deleted thread when I posted here this morning. I had even linked it in our Clan's Facebook page. GLU should track down those posts not just for the op, but for the players he pointed out. The pictures and records are not actually deleted on the servers, so it would be best for all if they'd actually do something about being robbed.

And, Scorpion, yes, it effects my Tier 7 game heavily - just one of the contributing problems of trying to improve my 50/50 win streak. The other being uncrafted weapons that must be effecting my uneven matchups with tier 8 and 9 bases, which I now admit must be my fault, but took about 5 weeks to actually effect me. If progress doesn't improve in a month, when I can move from 7.5 to 8 base (yes, with payouts, it will take about that long!), I will deep six this particular account, and just keep my tier 13 account where progress is smooth and steady.
  • Options
    If you can persuade GLU to track him (them) then it's worth it to clean up the game; not only did he post his own stats, he must have mentioned at least 3-4 others suspected of being cheaters.

What prompted him to post was that someone beat his base and got away with 25K diamonds, or so and he couldn't accept that it was possible with his 2.95M drone and max'd out TIER 13. I never got a chance to mention that opponents such as him is all I face these days and beat them all the time.

His own self importance gave him away.

Problem is I don't think GLU will do anything about it.
  • Options
    For what it is worth, the top 5 five players on IOS have VP of 52K to 96K. Two have Drones at 239 K, one at 420 K and 2 at 520K. The two players with 239 K haven't been as active recently, but the 420 and 520 K Drones represent maximum play in recent weeks.

These guys are all the best and they play at the top of the Globals every week. Their Drones represent the max that is attainable by game play alone.

BTW the is one 2.95M Drone on IOS, but it is clearly a Glu Bot.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    For what it is worth, the top 5 five players on IOS have VP of 52K to 96K. Two have Drones at 239 K, one at 420 K and 2 at 520K. The two players with 239 K haven't been as active recently, but the 420 and 520 K Drones represent maximum play in recent weeks.

These guys are all the best and they play at the top of the Globals every week. Their Drones represent the max that is attainable by game play alone.

BTW the is one 2.95M Drone on IOS, but it is clearly a Glu Bot.

I figured as much. We've been at this for some time now and we are well aware of the time and costs involved in developing these drones. Now the 410-510K parts were only introduced a few weeks ago and while I'll concede that by now, it might be possible, it is certainly not probable to have built a 2.95M drone in that time frame given the parts available.

In many ways, you've become my "barometer" on drone development since you're always in the GOLD league and rarely OFF the leaderboard. Then I'll take into consideration my own experiences and the statistics I've collected on these Android players.

What's ironic is that possessing these defenses does little to make the player invincible, rather, my eyes light up when I see one of them with 90K+ diamonds sitting there waiting to be raided. The gloves come off and the diamonds are taken. What can I say, maybe I'm a thief at heart.
  • Options
    The one 2.95 M Drone on IOS, MREDW, has some very interesting characteristics: He is able to attack players while they are on line and has tagged me a couple of times, yet he is always available as an opponent when you are looking for a target. He has never been on any Global leaderboard and has not been observed in any Gold or Silver League. Could be a hack, but it looks to me like Glu's idea of a good time.

I am finally getting serious about Drone upgrades, and have but myself on the one Drone Level per day plan. (I am one of the 239 K laggards referred to above.)
  • Options
    The one 2.95 M Drone on IOS, MREDW, has some very interesting characteristics: He is able to attack players while they are on line and has tagged me a couple of times, yet he is always available as an opponent when you are looking for a target. He has never been on any Global leaderboard and has not been observed in any Gold or Silver League. Could be a hack, but it looks to me like Glu's idea of a good time.

I am finally getting serious about Drone upgrades, and have but myself on the one Drone Level per day plan. (I am one of the 239 K laggards referred to above.)

That's Great ... and realistic that you now have a 369K drone 3 months after the feature (broken for weeks, if not months) was introduced, but we both now know that 2.95M is still a bit down the line.
  • Options
    Still had the original posts by Calypso, and saved them to a pdf. Still amazes that this may be possible, even after many more regions/bases released. Of coar.se by then if anyone reaches this level, GLU will raise the ante!
    2.95%20drone.jpg
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Still had the original posts by Calypso, and saved them to a pdf. Still amazes that this may be possible, even after many more regions/bases released. Of coar.se by then if anyone reaches this level, GLU will raise the ante!
    2.95%20drone.jpg

What's extremely note worthy here is the DRONE HEALTH. In programming terms this is the internal representation of a floating point integer. 1.55648E+07 is an internal binary number with the E+07 the exponent bias, the 1.55648 is known as the mantissa. This is the technical side and represents an internal function error.

Now the practical. I haven't done much analysis on DRONE HEALTH but this number is way off the charts. Typically when this occurs something called a program fault is generated and the application crashes because the number is simply too large for it to handle.

To accurately calculate all drone related variables, some single value must be the root measure. I've been going under the assumption that XP would be that root in this case. The problem with this drone, which also jumps out at me, is that TOTAL XP is only 1480 for a 2.95M power drone.

Aside from a major GLU programming error, this is clear evidence of a HACK of some sort.

I would really need to see a SS of a legit DRONE to eliminate GLU as the cause of this.

Do you have the rest of the post?
  • Options
    Basically in the rest of the post he called us both noblets for calling him a cheat. How dare we..!
  • Options
    Yes, I have them up to Bradr752's first post, was #7, now #4. The other Calypso screenshots are his battle logs, player stats, and the global chat shots. Would be a pain to copy each picture to a file, upload to photobucket, and reconstruct with text. No sure if I could upload the Adobe file to a server and link it here. If you pm me your email, I could send it to you.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Yes, I have them up to Bradr752's first post, was #7, now #4. The other Calypso screenshots are his battle logs, player stats, and the global chat shots. Would be a pain to copy each picture to a file, upload to photobucket, and reconstruct with text. No sure if I could upload the Adobe file to a server and link it here. If you pm me your email, I could send it to you.

That will work ... give me 5 minutes for the PM (unhappy CCd).
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That will work ... give me 5 minutes for the PM (unhappy CCd).

Had to get my 9 free energy in myself. The Internet never forgets, file sent.
  • Options
    The world of Android gaming is a total mystery to me, but the Calypso posts seemed to me to be a tout for the scam to sell hacks. The bogus translation of an unknown language is over the top. The entire thread seems suspect to me. While I have no doubt that Android is riddled with corruption, Calypso seems likely to be part of the problem rather than a Whistleblower. Nothing I have seen about Android gaming seems appealing.
  • Options
    The world of Android gaming is a total mystery to me, but the Calypso posts seemed to me to be a tout for the scam to sell hacks. The bogus translation of an unknown language is over the top. The entire thread seems suspect to me. While I have no doubt that Android is riddled with corruption, Calypso seems likely to be part of the problem rather than a Whistleblower. Nothing I have seen about Android gaming seems appealing.

The CALYPSO thing is nothing new ... I've run into these guys before, it's BS.

BUT you should take a look at that SS of the drone.

We'll talk about Android soon ... it is truly a remarkable platform.
  • Options
    wearcatwearcat Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi calypso I agree with you contact meplease