last league day..?

2Next

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    At least looks like the CO of Glu is working on it.
    3:15 pm and still no leagues start.

Well I'm not one to take anything for granted ... did anyone even bother to tell HANDLES because I don't see any messages from him. I'll start a quick thread.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    I actually IM'ed him while he was online about 3 hrs ago -- no response.
  • DentaylorDentaylor Registered Users 41 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Our friend is up to 366 VP just 12.5 hours left to play. That's the highest single league day score I've seen yet. SMH

DAY #3 underway yet on IOS? I didn't see any word from HANDLES ...

Once I have seen more from patrickpoillot. He has won our single league day by 500+ VP.
    Dentaylor wrote: »
    Once I have seen more from patrickpoillot. He has won our single league day by 500+ VP.

WOW ... was anyone pushing him or did he just take off and never look back? LOL
    I smell server maintenance about 1 hr before the end of the tournament, for those of you that it has actually started for today.
    mcjpayd wrote: »
    I smell server maintenance about 1 hr before the end of the tournament, for those of you that it has actually started for today.

The good news is you may probably be able to complete your TESLA WEAPON next week in the SILVER LEAGUE but you will need to WIN one day outright ... and hope you don't run into a lunatic like the one that's in my bracket today LOL
  • unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    HAs ios started?
    unhappy wrote: »
    HAs ios started?

It doesn't sound like it. Only Android was running ... if you need the weapon, as I stated above, you'll probably be able to complete it next week in the SL by winning one day outright ... so cruise through the SNIPER Global and save the GOLD for the league play.
    I have a funny suspicion there will be no global tomorrow..!
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    HAs ios started?

No more day 3 on Ios thats all guys hehehe...;)
    I just logged on and spent every last gold bar 390 to get the last 5 parts I needed, this didn't happen. Just med packs and knives. I have happily deleted this sh!t game now :-)

Hopefully management can predict their profits for the next quater

0310A296.jpg
    i did this once and did the 270gold for 10x spins... i ended up spending more gold than what u could outright buy it for when it went on sale the following week. i think i dropped about 900gold to get 10 parts
  • DentaylorDentaylor Registered Users 41 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    WOW ... was anyone pushing him or did he just take off and never look back? LOL

He wasn't pushed. The second player had also outstanding vp around 350, but still very far from patrickpoillet.
    Dentaylor wrote: »
    He wasn't pushed. The second player had also outstanding vp around 350, but still very far from patrickpoillet.

The guy in my bracket stopped after 12 hours and hasn't played since.