Options

Handles: Ios league events day #3 hasn't started ... What's up ???

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Handles: Ios league events day #3 hasn't started ... What's up ???

Many players are hoping to complete their weapons ...

Please Advise.
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    I'm afraid, really afraid, if GLU is preparing the new region…this means the max level will be 130, and this means it will be harder to beat the enemies…
  • Options
    Thianren wrote: »
    I'm afraid, really afraid, if GLU is preparing the new region…this means the max level will be 130, and this means it will be harder to beat the enemies…

Well not necessarily ... for the most part you should be matched up against the same level defenses. If you weren't seeing TIER 13s you probably won't see TIER 14s either. In theory only weapons rated at 12.x and above should attract TIER 14 BASES. The computer generated opponents WILL get stronger however and you will need to skip these battles.
  • Options
    BigjoosBigjoos Registered Users 11 Posts
    Wonder what the excuse will be this time, robbed many the chance to craft a decent weapon by not having this league event, i was needing this to craft a limelight telsa, now stuck with useless parts once again.
  • Options
    The good news is you may probably be able to complete your TESLA WEAPON next week in the SILVER LEAGUE but you will need to WIN one day outright ... and hope you don't run into a lunatic like the one that's in my bracket today LOL
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    The good news is you may probably be able to complete your TESLA WEAPON next week in the SILVER LEAGUE but you will need to WIN one day outright ... and hope you don't run into a lunatic like the one that's in my bracket today LOL

I already have the tesla crafted, but how did you come up with this prediction? It always looks like 1st place in Silver is 17 parts for the top 10 weapon, and 2-3 for 16 parts for the top 30 weapon from the previous global.

Did a birdie whisper this in your ear? Another experiment by GLU on the lab rats?
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I already have the tesla crafted, but how did you come up with this prediction? It always looks like 1st place in Silver is 17 parts for the top 10 weapon, and 2-3 for 16 parts for the top 30 weapon from the previous global.

Did a birdie whisper this in your ear? Another experiment by GLU on the lab rats?

It's reversed, I believe. RANKS #2-20 offer parts from the just completed Global and RANK #1 usually offer parts from the previous Global.

This is on Google Android.

But GLU has got this thing so screwed up, who knows what the prizes will be. LOL
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    What is perhaps most telling is the fact that there is so little anger about yet another Glu betrayal. People work hard for two days to gather parts to craft a weapon on day three. Glu throws that away and everybody shrugs it off. We have come to expect betrayal from Glu and so we accept it. GLU, I AM ****ED OFF!
  • Options
    bufusbufus Registered Users 21 Posts
    Think of it this way: maybe Glu is about to implement some anti-cheat measure, clean up the user database, and will launch the event afterwards with better prizes.
    High hopes? :P
  • Options
    mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    hopefully... either way - i have no chance at the global - and i wanted to start upgrading the tesla weapon. But now, because of the the 2-day event only - I am screwed out of a weapon for a while. But i'm glad the global event started since i have normally have no chance at coming anywhere near top 900 - i usually end up finishing somewhere between 1000-2000. So GLU ****ed us for sure. I even submitted a customer care thing lol
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure GLU wouldn't even be able to give us the gun or parts to make up for no day 3, which i normally come in 1st (bronze) since people don't really try anyways on day 3 - it seems customer care will give gold - that's about it - but that really doesn't help the new weapon and staying "ahead of the game" type of thing... as it won't be actually available to buy until after the next tesla prized event during the week. And STILL NO ANSWER from anyone from GLU?!
  • Options
    BigjoosBigjoos Registered Users 11 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    What is perhaps most telling is the fact that there is so little anger about yet another Glu betrayal. People work hard for two days to gather parts to craft a weapon on day three. Glu throws that away and everybody shrugs it off. We have come to expect betrayal from Glu and so we accept it. GLU, I AM ****ED OFF!

I'm with you Bradr, I'm absolutely raging over this 3rd event being pulled, I had work on Monday night so came 4th in bronze, Tuesday night i was home at 5 pm UK time so got into 1st place and by 2 am bought gold to secure a good lead same strategy for Wednesday night, I had finished 630 odd in global over the weekend so only got ten parts for the Limelight Telsa so needed 1st place on Tuesday and 1st place Wednesday to gain that weapon, glu ****ing robbed me of that chance and left me with 30 useless parts, not happy at all. They are quite happy to make money from the bug ridden platform and rob people of vital parts.
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    I sent the customer care an absolute rocket of an email. But what do they care. I spent 200 gold in global, nearly 300 in the 2 days to finish 2nd and top 10. And then nearly 400 on the wheel of fortune in glu's favour.

That's 900 gold, not including about 10 free energy things I'd saved up. I really don't care about the outcome now. But will be complaining again about what ever the reply is. I'm also going to leave a load of bad comments on the itunes App Store.
  • Options
    yeah - they realize that you'll have to spend your gold/money to go to that "wheel of fortune" to get the parts needed to finish the weapon otherwise just have a bunch of non-finished weapons laying around. Like i said, by the time it's actually for sale, you'll have already won/lost the 14.5 tesla weapon.
  • Options
    well, i finally sort of heard back, and as i expected, they're sorry with no explanation, no weapon parts, just a measly 250gold they gave me, not even enough to do "wheel of waste". i guess i've calmed down a bit, i still replied back with a question as to what happened to IOS that day, guess i'll have to wait for 14.5 weapon now.
  • Options
    I reinstalled the app last night to see if i had a reply. I have lost all my progress, which is great news - i now have no interest in the game what so ever :D
  • Options
    unhappy wrote: »
    I reinstalled the app last night to see if i had a reply. I have lost all my progress, which is great news - i now have no interest in the game what so ever :D

Yet another one bites the dust ... Oorah ... Unhappy you just keep coming back LOL
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yet another one bites the dust ... Oorah ... Unhappy you just keep coming back LOL

Yes i only browse the forum to see if any changes have been put in place, but as it seems i've lost all my data by deleting the game, i don't think i'll be starting again :)
  • Options
    it's kind of addicting, even with the glitching and the controls sometimes not working - and you either have to switch screens (ios) and go back in, in hopes of the controls working again, or forfeiting
  • Options
    mcjpayd wrote: »
    it's kind of addicting, even with the glitching and the controls sometimes not working - and you either have to switch screens (ios) and go back in, in hopes of the controls working again, or forfeiting

Sort of addicting is an understatement and then some ... when you mentioned controls not working, could be a little more specific? Did they freeze, as in the screen freezing up and not responding to inputs, OR did the controls disappear altogether?

I have a theory but haven't been able to confirm this as yet since I haven't experienced this issue in quite some time ...