8/20/2015 Sniper Global Event

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
While Glu's failure to bother to offer Day 3 to the League Events on the IOS platform gives rise to concerns about their commitment to the upcoming Global as well as the game as a whole, here is what we can anticipate if things go as planned:

Tomorrow's Global should be for a 13.5 Sniper. Normally they would add one or more weapons to the listings in the Store the day before the Event, but this week they have not. There are, however, two weapons already listed in the Store Sniper offerings, both listed as parts only, that are potential Global prize candidates:

Listed in the store, as parts only, are the Antelope, 13.5 614K/942K, which was the prize in the abortive League event, as well as the Giraffe, 13.5, 512K/840K. Neither would seem to justify the gaming frenzy that will undoubtedly accompany their being named as prizes on the Global platform. The Rhino, 13.0 387K/737K recently available for game $ seems like a bargain in comparison. Interestingly the Spear, 14.0, 819K/1.47M is no longer listed in the Mystery Box, so Glu may have other plans for it as well.

Time will tell what is actually offered tomorrow, or whether Glu will even bother to field the Global at all.
Prev134

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT kicked off this morning on schedule. All running on IOS?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT kicked off this morning on schedule. All running on IOS?

I couldn't tell you..

O7X2oig.jpg
    I guess this is the end for you eh UNHAPPY? Now did you tap the DELETE button or not?

"Deleting "ContractKiller" will also delete all of its data." ... is obviously the final solution. Nothing ever changes with GLU, I know and I absolutely understand your decision (again). I've tried to help players in any way I can and I hope I was of assistance to you as well.

Live Long and Prosper ...

*** SMILING ***
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 08/20/2015 3 DAYS 19 HOURS REMAINING:
    12,695 Registered Players (3 hours after start).

RANK #1: 6,460 AP (YD)
    RANK #2: 6,296 AP (WAPSI)
    RANK #3: 6,294 AP (JUVENDINO)

RANK #4,395: 25 AP (SCORPION) ... I started late (as usual) what can I say?

QUICK STATS:
    DRONE: 91K - 105/150 - 716,800
    BASE: 737.28K

SNIPER: 12.5 CROW
    TESLA: 13.5 FLARE
    ASSAULT: 14.5 IMMORTAL
    HEAVY: 14.5 SIEGE TOWER

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    AMAZON ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT is running, too. Saying Android doesn't mean Google is exclusive!

Pet pieve; too many are using the hardware to describe the software/servers running it. I understand on iOS, it's practically synonymous. But, not so with Android. It's bad enough to be the orphan outcast to be shunned by some of you guys, but a lot of us Amazon guys play hard, too!
    Have you had coffee yet? I use the term "Google Android" to distinguish it from "Amazon Android" ... clearly Angels has gotten into your head LMAO

By the way ... right now Amazon players are the only ones being rewarded for all of their efforts, so HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH my friend ... for you have been vindicated !!!
  • unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    I guess this is the end for you eh UNHAPPY? Now did you tap the DELETE button or not?

"Deleting "ContractKiller" will also delete all of its data." ... is obviously the final solution. Nothing ever changes with GLU, I know and I absolutely understand your decision (again). I've tried to help players in any way I can and I hope I was of assistance to you as well.

Live Long and Prosper ...

*** SMILING ***
    Yup,

Last time i just stopped playing for a week. Now I have no gold, no chance of winning tesla and no interest. all deleted.

I'll still going to come on the forums and slag the glu team off, and i am looking for a cheap android device to use the hacked version of the game so i'll still be around :)
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    IOS up and running with over 3 Day 18 hours:

#1 2885 Foxmc
    #10 1590 Evilending
    #15 1510 Bradr752
    #30 1035 As1155

Easy pace so far, working on that Drone, now Level 118, 295 K
    unhappy wrote: »
    Yup,

Last time i just stopped playing for a week. Now I have no gold, no chance of winning tesla and no interest. all deleted.

I'll still going to come on the forums and slag the glu team off, and i am looking for a cheap android device to use the hacked version of the game so i'll still be around :)

Take note GLU ... This is how a hacker is born ...

Good Luck !!!
    bradr752 wrote: »
    IOS up and running with over 3 Day 18 hours:

#1 2885 Foxmc
    #10 1590 Evilending
    #15 1510 Bradr752
    #30 1035 As1155

Easy pace so far, working on that Drone, now Level 118, 295 K

Glad to see you could make it Buddy ... did anything change that you can discern?
  • bufusbufus Registered Users 21 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    Yup,

I've deleted the game twice, and after reinstalling (on android, at least), when logging in with the same google play account, all the progress is restored.
    bufus wrote: »
    I've deleted the game twice, and after reinstalling (on android, at least), when logging in with the same google play account, all the progress is restored.

YESSIR ... that's how it works with Google App Sync and Play Services. GLU has at least got that part right and is why I use two devices during the Global (when I am competing that is); let the tablet cool off and use my phone. It helps avoid crashes and diamond raids as well.

Moving to a new device is a snap.
    Glad to see you could make it Buddy ... did anything change that you can discern?

Same old, same old. I am hoping this is the 369K weekend.
  • bufusbufus Registered Users 21 Posts
    YESSIR ... that's how it works with Google App Sync and Play Services. GLU has at least got that part right and is why I use two devices during the Global (when I am competing that is); let the tablet cool off and use my phone. It helps avoid crashes and diamond raids as well.

Moving to a new device is a snap.

Good point, I suppose it's not cross platform, so one isn't able to login on android using some kind of IOS account :/
    bufus wrote: »
    Good point, I suppose it's not cross platform, so one isn't able to login on android using some kind of IOS account :/

Nope it's not possible ... as with IOS the Google API has it's own proprietary format even though it's open to developers. With a little effort GLU could make this a seamless transition, but hey they can't even get the weapons awards worked out ... SMH

If I could migrate to IOS without losing anything, I would do it in a heart beat.
    I wanted to do an IOS standings update to show how stable the leadership is on that platform:

#1 3485 Foxmc
    #3 2810 Ausausa Ranked #2 on the All Time Leaderboard
    #5 2396 Patrickpoillot Ranked #1 on the AT Leaderboard
    #7 2350 Dareda Ranked #10 on the AT Leaderboard
    #10 2085 Bradr752 Ranked #3 on the AT Leaderboard
    #12 1910 Tonyzaper22 Ranked #4 on the AT Leaderboard

The largest Drone on this list is Patrick with a 550 K Drone.

All the Big Dogs have come out to play this morning.
    RUFF >>> RUFF >>> I wanna play and run with the BIG DOGS too ... *** SMILES ***
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    Where are the guys myself included not able to craft the tesla tanks to Glu... Dam cheaters.
    Day one I felt sleep 2 points before getting the 50 gold on milestones.
    Day 2 I slept too ending with 5 parts only, the plan was to craft on day 3 wich we all know never happen at lest on IOS .
    Anyways I went to the dam mistiry box, have to run it 4 times... It work GLU at least me spend more.

Anyways good luck ... Hope many more quit too. I wish to have the courage to do the same...almost there.😡
    Listed in the store, as parts only, are the Antelope, 13.5 614K/942K, which was the prize in the abortive League event, as well as the Giraffe, 13.5, 512K/840K. Neither would seem to justify the gaming frenzy that will undoubtedly accompany their being named as prizes on the Global platform. The Rhino, 13.0 387K/737K recently available for game $ seems like a bargain in comparison. Interestingly the Spear, 14.0, 819K/1.47M is no longer listed in the Mystery Box, so Glu may have other plans for it as well.

This was the exact same scenario the previous SNIPER GLOBAL. I remember this because that's how I obtained my 12.5 CROW SNIPER; not in the Global but in that weekend's VIP EVENT.

This is great news because the 13.5 ANTELOPE (rather it's clone) should be available in this weekend's VIP and MORE IMPORTANTLY (for those willing to try on our new strategy) 14.5 TESLA, 15.5 ASSAULT and 15.5 HEAVY will be available during the next HEAVY Global VIP/Super VIP Event (next week).

I'll grab the new 13.5 SNIPER this weekend in preparation for the next REGION UPDATE.

My strategy's schedule is to wait for the 15.5 TESLA, 16.5 ASSAULT and 16.5 HEAVY. These should be available in exactly 1 month + 1 week (late September) if my predictions hold true to form.

How many times has SCORPION steered you wrong?

The most important element of this strategy is PATIENCE ... thanks to GLU I have plenty of it LOL

That makes sense, sounds like a great plan. I may join you. Next weekend for the VIP works for me. I am due for a buy in this weekend. In fact I am down to 7 Energy credit and 17 Gold. I am going to try to limp along waiting for tomorrow's VIP.

I picked up the 13.0 Rhino for game $, so I don't need a Sniper, but I am looking for a top 30 finish for other reasons. (Namely, upgrade Drone and stay in 3rd on the All Time Leaderboard.)

BTW, I made Level 119, 330K, but it is still the same old Drone. I need those 410 K accessories and I have no idea how much it cost to get to 410 K.
    That makes sense, sounds like a great plan. I may join you. Next weekend for the VIP works for me. I am due for a buy in this weekend. In fact I am down to 7 Energy credit and 17 Gold. I am going to try to limp along waiting for tomorrow's VIP.

Absolutely ... I'm in the same boat, down on medkits and grenades; waiting for VIP to get my monthly supply and a SNIPER.
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 08/20/2015 3 DAYS 12 HOURS REMAINING:

RANK #1: 15,446 AP (WAPSI)
    RANK #2: 14,480 AP (JUVENDINO)
    RANK #3: 13,310 AP (SERGEI)
    RANK #10: 10,860 AP (DOZER392)
    RANK #30: 7,946 AP (AKTERON)

RANK #602: 485 AP (SCORPION) ... Just cruising (as usual) ... No GOLD ... No LOSSES.

QUICK STATS:
    DRONE: 91K - 105/150 - 716,800
    BASE: 737.28K

SNIPER: 12.5 CROW
    TESLA: 13.5 FLARE
    ASSAULT: 14.5 IMMORTAL
    HEAVY: 14.5 SIEGE TOWER

I picked up the 13.0 Rhino for game $, so I don't need a Sniper, but I am looking for a top 30 finish for other reasons. (Namely, upgrade Drone and stay in 3rd on the All Time Leaderboard.)

BTW, I made Level 119, 330K, but it is still the same old Drone. I need those 410 K accessories and I have no idea how much it cost to get to 410 K.

You've got to protect your all-time leader board status; it gives you motivation to compete at a high level.

Congrats on the drone ... I should be ready for 92K jump very soon. Since I have no 92K parts, I may try to spin for a 92K MACHINE GUN. At 50 GOLD, I shall spin only twice and use half of my milestone GOLD from the last event(s). I'll wait until the VIP for obvious reasons.

KUDOS
    This was the exact same scenario the previous SNIPER GLOBAL. I remember this because that's how I obtained my 12.5 CROW SNIPER; not in the Global but in that weekend's VIP EVENT.

This is great news because the 13.5 ANTELOPE (rather it's clone) should be available in this weekend's VIP and MORE IMPORTANTLY (for those willing to try on our new strategy) 14.5 TESLA, 15.5 ASSAULT and 15.5 HEAVY will be available during the next HEAVY Global VIP/Super VIP Event (next week).

I'll grab the new 13.5 SNIPER this weekend in preparation for the next REGION UPDATE.

My strategy's schedule is to wait for the 15.5 TESLA, 16.5 ASSAULT and 16.5 HEAVY. These should be available in exactly 1 month + 1 week (late September) if my predictions hold true to form.

How many times has SCORPION steered you wrong?

The most important element of this strategy is PATIENCE ... thanks to GLU I have plenty of it LOL

I wanted to revisit this post because you have hit upon an idea that could change my game. (Most of the ideas that change my gameplay come from you. Thanks! I would send you a high denomination iTunes gift card in appreciation, but I know that you are an Androidian and such things mean nothing to you.)

I assume that you have already posted this as part of the TOOBAD strategy and I missed it, so for those of us who missed it the first time here is the game changer for me:

I had always assumed that the order of Globals was: Heavy, Assault, Tesla, Sniper, Heavy, Assault, etc., but that is WRONG. The true sequence is: Heavy, Assault, Tesla, Sniper, ONE POWER LEVEL JUMP, Heavy, Assault, etc. That means that the Super VIP offered in conjunction with the higher powered Heavy Global will be the best one in which to acquire weapons. I looked back in my notes and find that I have been using this strategy without knowing it, since I was looking at the Heavy VIPs and buying in, without realizing the pattern.

Based on that I am keeping my powder dry until next week.
    With 3 Days 6 Hours to go IOS standings are:

#1 7421 Foxmc
    #2 6060 Ausausa
    #3 5610 Tonyzaper22
    #10 3760 Bradr752
    #30 2160 Arcangei

Losing some ground to my competition, living off freebies until tomorrow's VIP. Four of the top 5 are European (3 French, 1 Albanian), hopefully they will go to bed soon.

Oddly, the Russians, the Chinese and the Japanese players are all posting lower scores this Global. I don't have a clue what that means.
    I wanted to revisit this post because you have hit upon an idea that could change my game. (Most of the ideas that change my gameplay come from you. Thanks! I would send you a high denomination iTunes gift card in appreciation, but I know that you are an Androidian and such things mean nothing to you.)

I assume that you have already posted this as part of the TOOBAD strategy and I missed it, so for those of us who missed it the first time here is the game changer for me:

I had always assumed that the order of Globals was: Heavy, Assault, Tesla, Sniper, Heavy, Assault, etc., but that is WRONG. The true sequence is: Heavy, Assault, Tesla, Sniper, ONE POWER LEVEL JUMP, Heavy, Assault, etc. That means that the Super VIP offered in conjunction with the higher powered Heavy Global will be the best one in which to acquire weapons. I looked back in my notes and find that I have been using this strategy without knowing it, since I was looking at the Heavy VIPs and buying in, without realizing the pattern.

Ah Yes, young weed hopper ... How many times has SCORPION steered you wrong? The corner stone of the game and consequently our strategy, is the HEAVY GLOBAL, but not the event itself, but the Super VIP that coincides with it ... TOOBAD was spawned from this and I never would conceived the idea if it weren't for your deeper insights that brought my attention to the VIP Event itself.

So the credit belongs to the both of us ... you've changed my game and I yours ... we're both the better off because of it and that's the way it should be.

*** SMILES ***
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 08/20/2015 2 DAYS 21 HOURS REMAINING:

RANK #1: 24,605 AP (JUVENDINO)
    RANK #2: 22,035 AP (SERGEI)
    RANK #3: 19,535 AP (DENIS)
    RANK #10: 16,760 AP (JEANNOT93)
    RANK #30: 11,310 AP (CAPTAINANEESH)

RANK #420: 1,210 AP (SCORPION) ... Just cruising (as usual) ... No GOLD ... No LOSSES.

52 Victories (Current and only streak).

This latest group of leaders doesn't exhibit the prowess of the first three generations of leaders; they're erratic and lack stamina; they pop up on the board and then fade away just as quickly. I don't know what to make of it; a bad week maybe?

It's also the first time I've seen the entire leaderboard change with the exception of SANDIP (who I once thought might score 100,000 AP) ranks an abysmal #24 with 12,335 AP).

With 2 days 18 hour left to go, here is how it looks on IOS:

#1 10146 Foxmc
    #2 9010 Tonyzaper22
    #3 6886 Ausaua
    #10 5257 Sealchetan
    #12 4810 Bradr752
    #30 3132 Bigbillleo

As you can see, competition is still moderate. Here are my stats:

Global VP: 392
    PVP Wins: 196 (no losses)
    Avg Vault: 64 K

PVP Diamonds: 12.5 M
    Diamond Production: 640 K
    Total Diamonds: 13.2 M

Cost so far: 540 Gold, $18

Setup: Base Tier 13, 737.28
    Drone: Level 119/150 330K Hope to make 369 K today

Sniper: Rhino 13.0
    Assault: Immortal, 14.5
    Tesla: Flare, 13.5
    Heavy: Siege Tower, 14.5
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts

Bradr if u cannot send to amsoft those itunes u cand send me if u like...hehehe ty and advance yohoho
    Hey I accept ALL gifts ... besides I can use it against that new iPad I was contemplating ...

BRAD I don't know if you noticed the alleged hacked drone; aside from the drone health being off the charts and probably causing an application fault, I was particularly struck by the XP component of the drone level.

It was only 1480.

The only way to explain this is either the XP scale drastically drops off as the drone level increases OR the drone had been hacked or victim of some GLU programming error.

I just reached 98K POWER at drone level 106 and the XP reads 1010.

What does your drone level/XP read? Does this make any sense to you at all?