Vault filled

Ljshaw3457Ljshaw3457 Registered Users 21 Posts
My vault capacity is currently at 256k. My upgrades on weapons are at 353k, and base upgrade is also above 256k. Where do I find what still needs to be upgraded to 256k?

Comments

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Vault capacity is dictated by Base Eonomy Level. Take a look at your Base and see what Tier you are on and if you can upgrade the Base Economy. If you can not do further upgrades on Base Economy, you need to upgrade your base to the next tier to get a bigger vault.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    YEP if your vault can't hold enough diamonds to upgrade the weapon, then you've gone to far with the weapon or haven't gone far enough in closing your contracts and completing each region. Players, like you, complain about this all of the time and worse.

It all comes back to completing your campaigns, you cannot avoid this. You will experience anything from not being able to perform upgrades to not being able to win PvP battles and the root cause is simply not having progressed far enough in the game.

Do yourself a favor and close some contracts ... you'll be happy you did ... trust me !!!

Good Luck !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Ljshaw3457Ljshaw3457 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thanks for the help, but I'm still stuck with a vault capacity of 256k and all campaigns are in red now because I can't upgrade my weapons. They require +292 minimum to upgrade. My Base cannot be upgraded because my vault doesn't hold enough!
    On the campaign screen, all I can do are the 2 "freebies."
    I CAN upgrade my Drone, but that's not it.
    Ljshaw3457 wrote: »
    Thanks for the help, but I'm still stuck with a vault capacity of 256k and all campaigns are in red now because I can't upgrade my weapons. They require +292 minimum to upgrade. My Base cannot be upgraded because my vault doesn't hold enough!
    On the campaign screen, all I can do are the 2 "freebies."
    I CAN upgrade my Drone, but that's not it.

Recheck you Base Economy, it always requires a full vault to upgrade, never more. Think about it, if it cost more than a full vault to upgrade your vault, then nobody could upgrade and we would all be stuck. The only exception to the this is a fully upgraded base, in which case a full vault is required to move to the next Tier.
    I guess there's just something I'm not doing, cuz my Base Evonomy requires 320k, my equipment requires
    383.7k, but vault only holds 256k. Can't complete the Campaign cuz I need to upgrade my assault rifle but I can't. It requires 383k. Again, vault full at 256
  • ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    383.7k, but vault only holds 256k. Can't complete the Campaign cuz I need to upgrade my assault rifle but I can't. It requires 383k. Again, vault full at 256

Can we have a screenshot of your base profile? Let us see…
    Kindly put the cursor at the last Base Economy level you managed to reach.
    Gladly! How do I post the picture?
    Gladly! How do I post the picture?

You cannot upload images here but you can reference the URL in your posts. You need a publicly accessible storage (free of curse) on the Internet such as iCloud, Google Drive or DropBox; there are plenty of others. Just be sure that the URL pointing to the file can be accessed anonymously (publicly) else it won't be visible in your posts.

Once you've uploaded the imahe to that free service, you can embed your image like this:
    [IMGx]http://somewebsite.com/someimage.jpg[/IMGx]

Remove the lower case "x", of course. The actual tag is "IMG"

Sometimes the rows get shuffled moving from one base to the next, so be careful to locate the BASE ECONOMY.

Right ... if you tap on the last (bottom) box in the first row, the cost will only be 256K. After you perform that upgrade, the others will be possible as your vault size will increase.

Always upgrade BASE ECONOMY first.

In your campaigns there will be TRIALS for HEAVY and TESLA you will be able to get a bunch of diamonds there.

Let me know how you make out.
    Scorpion is right: Click on the first row of Base Economy and you will see 256K. Buy it and move on.
    OMG, it was staring me in the face all along! Thanks y'all, I'll remember the next time to look at Base Economy first! Appreciate your help & assistance. Kicking butt and taking numbers now! Lol. Jk
    Glad you are back up and running. Good Luck!