Options

Weapons in Silver League Question

ToogreysToogreys Registered Users 36 Posts
All, how do you know what weapons you are trying to win parts for in Silver League. It used to be the Second place weapon that was offered in the Weekend Global Event. First Plase was 20 parts. Now the First Place Weapon is different than the second place and below weapon. This screwed me up last week. I spent a lot of gold to make sure I won First Place so I would have enough parts to finish the Telsa. Ended up with parts for a different weapon sniper rifle I think. So I didn't have enough to finish either! On the IPhone it's hard to see the shapes to identify them that way! Anybody know how to determine what weapons parts you are playing for?

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Actually you just answered your own question ... play for 2nd place unless you want the 1st place weapon, then you'll need to win every day.

BTW you have two identical threads going ... please delete the other one.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    But how can you tell what the first place weapon is? I know the second place and below weapon is the second place weapon in the global event. Are you saying the First PLace weapon in the silver league was the first place weapon in the last global?
  • Options
    It appears that the 1st place prize was the prior Global Event prize (or it's clone). For example, the 1st place prize is a 13.5 HEAVY weapon that was offered a few weeks back. The 2nd place prize is the 13.5 SNIPER. The 1st place prize this week makes absolutely no sense to me since a 14.5 HEAVY will be up for grabs next week.

If none of this makes sense to you ... welcome to the club.
  • Options
    Yep none of it makes sense! I was hoping maybe the first place prize was the last weeks silver league prize. That way I would have another shot at it since I screwed up and took first place on one of the days so I didn't get enough parts. 😠
  • Options
    Toogreys wrote: »
    Yep none of it makes sense! I was hoping maybe the first place prize was the last weeks silver league prize. That way I would have another shot at it since I screwed up and took first place on one of the days so I didn't get enough parts. ��

Actually that's the way it started out and I thought exactly the same thing. After a few weeks it morphed into the mess you now see. SMH
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    The Silver League doesn't make sense to you guys because you are looking at the wrong thing, you are looking at the prizes. Look at the Milestone Awards instead. Lots of free XP modules and 50 Gold every day if you just play your freebies.

Glu is going to give you 50 Gold if you just play your free Energy credits. Best deal in the game. Jump on it!

Gold League gets 100 Gold, but only at 200 VP so you have to lay out cash to get it. Silver is living the dream!

Sure, it could be better; they could give prizes that made sense, but this is Glu we are talking about, take your free Gold and be happy!
  • Options
    Consider the Gold League, offering this week a 13.5 Heavy called the Sapphire to 30 players, all of whom already own a 14.5 Heavy. ( I checked) Yet all will get 100 Vp because they want the 30 XP Drone modules and half will go to 200 VP, because they want the 100 Gold to offset the cost of play. At League's end no one will craft a Sapphire, no one.
  • Options
    Your impatience is showing *** SMILES *** he's just a new player asking a legitimate question; he's not ready for TOOBAD, GL or $2 worth of GOLD ... YET ... we'll bring him into the fold soon enough.
  • Options
    I didn't mean to sound impatient, I wanted it to be a "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade" kind of statement. Right now, Glu is giving us lemons on the League prizes. I am just trying to make a little lemonade.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I didn't mean to sound impatient, I wanted it to be a "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade" kind of statement. Right now, Glu is giving us lemons on the League prizes. I am just trying to make a little lemonade.

Lemonade is good ... they're not ready; I spent the better part of the afternoon with some players trying to work out who gets parts. when there is a dead heat in terms of VP, and why. They're just not ready and I doubt if many of them ever will be.

TOOBAD.

Fell asleep early and woke up early, but I'll need to grab a few hours before I head off to work, but since I'm up ... heading over to Global Event thread.