Bug Report Thread

Comments

• PikePike Registered Users 14 Posts
    I am unable to play PVP. I keep getting a message to check internet connection. But, all other functions of the game work.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Following a campaign contract the game exits and restarts automatically bringing me back to the main screen. This has happened repeatedly over the last couple of days. Nothing lost ... CASH or DIAMONDS are all accounted for ... just another nuisance bug that dramatically slows down the game.

Google Android v4.4.4
    Nexus 7 2013 (2nd GEN)
    SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Whisper1969Whisper1969 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Just lost another 20,000 due to server resync bug!!!!
    When will you fix this????!!!!
  • Whisper1969Whisper1969 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Does anyone from Glu read this?
    Resync bug still makes it impossible to upgrade drone.
    Any plans to actually fix this major bug that you have known about for weeks?
  • Sorin17Sorin17 Registered Users 1 Posts
    2 PVP lost in a raw. as would not pass access screen... Frustrating....

iOS
    iPad
    Itunes
    Dunerider

Not that I expect points and diamonds lost but you never know....
  • Liang114Liang114 Registered Users 2 Posts
    In-Game Name: FRED11400
    iTunes/Google Play/Amazon: iTunes
    Device: iPad Air
    OS Version: iOS 8.4

Description of the issue: keep having resynchronization issue when upgrading drone (error code 203105) and are forced to restart the game. Lost almost all diamonds after restart.

Screen Shots of Issue (Optional):
  • streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    The developer of CKS IS F.U.c.k.i.n.g stupid they do not solve the lagging of frame rates problem just go die already..
    I've experienced this twice today so far. When I attempt to change to update my drone, base or even enter the store, the game freezes and I have to manually exit the game and restart.

It occurs immediately following that POP UP AD BANNER showing the weapon du jour ...

Anyone else experience this behavior?

Google Android v4.4.4
    Nexus 7 2013 (2nd GEN)
    SCORPION
  • RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    I have so far not experienced the freeze after the banner ad, but completely agree with Liang144 and the crash while upgrading the drone weapons. Any word on help from customer support or the development team?
    Huggles, Raylina
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    I have so far not experienced the freeze after the banner ad, but completely agree with Liang144 and the crash while upgrading the drone weapons. Any word on help from customer support or the development team?

I'll agree that both issues seem to be related to updating the drone since that was what I was attempting at the time. It also seems to "repair" itself at times, everything will appear to be OK for some time and then it will start acting up again. This feature has been one headache after another for what seems like forever.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I'll agree that both issues seem to be related to updating the drone since that was what I was attempting at the time. It also seems to "repair" itself at times, everything will appear to be OK for some time and then it will start acting up again. This feature has been one headache after another for what seems like forever.

For the ad banner issue, this was a temp error and if you are getting it then all you need to do is completely close the application and clear your memory then restart. The error should be cleared then.
  • fhookefhooke Registered Users 32 Posts
    Hi handles....the store freezes and will not allow weapon equip. System androids. Thanks
  • christopher831christopher831 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Problem, campaign missions almost, but not quite, always crash to the desktop.

iOS 8.4 and 8.4.1
    iPad 2
    In game ID: christopher831

This started in dressed to kill. I have 2 missions remaining which I cannot complete due to this issue. I have collected 3 Intel cards in Le Fuesil and cannot play the next mission. What is odd is that it is not 100% of the missions, but specific ones. It is the same on the open contracts, some I can play, others crash to the desktop.

What I have tried...
    Close all other applications
    Restart the iPad to clear all memory
    Open CKS
    Go directly to campaign.

The above steps got me through all but the last 2 dressed to kill missions. It no longer works to get farther.

While I am still able to play PVP matches....I am basically stuck with the weapons I have ( can't make money to upgrade another) and can upgrade my drone until I run out of vials and update my base....yes, work to do as I am tier 10.

I would like to be able to get the tier 12 weapons though....and even buying an updated assault is pointless unless I upgrade with gold....which does not make sense when I can spend gold for diamonds and use them more effectively.

Other thoughts on possible solutions?
  • muusialmuusial Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi there
    I can't equip my doberman assault gun or upgrade it
    is someone going to fix that issue please?
    amazon app
    fire phone
    fire os 463
    in game id MUUSIAL
    Confirmed ... the store is hit and miss and frequently stalls out; sort of appears as if it's trying to download a weapon image and none exists.

Anyways, this makes it impossible for us to equip/purchase a new weapon. At present it appears to only affect the weapons store; equipment store is functioning as one would expect.

Google Android 4.4.4
    Google Nexus 7 (2013 2nd GEN)
    Player: SCORPION
  • OriginalCobraOriginalCobra Registered Users 3 Posts
    Confermo anche io, il negozio non mi permette di caricare le armi prese in evento vip.
    Per favore risolvete il problema.
    Google play, Android 5.0, sansung S5, giocatore cobra
    I thought this one was behind us but each and every time I close a campaign contract, the game exits and restarts. This is extremely frustrating since already a very tedious process with the slow loading et al. The net result is it takes almost 20-30 minutes to play a contract mission and move to the next.

It brings me to tears at times *** SMILES ***
  • straub39straub39 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Game name: slickwillie
    Amazon / kindle fire
    According the the forum the problem with new weapons not being able to be equipped was first reported on on Thursday 27 Aug, and I reported the same problem on Saturday 29 Aug with no change to day. Therefore, I was wondering if you plan to fix the glitch anytime in the near future, or are your customer just screwed not only out of our money but also our game upgrades. Several people have reported that we earned the spear elite sniper rifle in the recent VIP event the ended at 3am this morning, but we are unable to equip our avatars with the new weapon. Any feed back or solution concerning this glitch would be welcomed and appreciated.
    straub39 wrote: »
    Game name: slickwillie
    Amazon / kindle fire
    According the the forum the problem with new weapons not being able to be equipped was first reported on on Thursday 27 Aug, and I reported the same problem on Saturday 29 Aug with no change to day. Therefore, I was wondering if you plan to fix the glitch anytime in the near future, or are your customer just screwed not only out of our money but also our game upgrades. Several people have reported that we earned the spear elite sniper rifle in the recent VIP event the ended at 3am this morning, but we are unable to equip our avatars with the new weapon. Any feed back or solution concerning this glitch would be welcomed and appreciated.

Assuming that the weapon in question is located in the STORE under SNIPERS and you can navigate that far, try this ... being very careful to NOT tap any other weapon, locate the SPEAR ELITE and immediately TAP EQUIP. This problem seems to affect different players in different ways, but this could work for some. The key is NOT to highlight (TAP) any other weapons other than the one you're interested in.
  • BigToeBigToe Registered Users 1 Posts
    In-Game Name: BigToe
    iTunes/Google Play/Amazon: Google Play
    Device: G2 Android
    OS Version:

Description of the issue: while in the store for guns, I am unable to access or equip 3 new guns acquired this weekend. Gun menu at the bottom of the screen gets "jumpy" and selecting the new gun is unresponsive. Help!
  • ZavierZavier Registered Users 3 Posts
    Assuming that the weapon in question is located in the STORE under SNIPERS and you can navigate that far, try this ... being very careful to NOT tap any other weapon, locate the SPEAR ELITE and immediately TAP EQUIP. This problem seems to affect different players in different ways, but this could work for some. The key is NOT to highlight (TAP) any other weapons other than the one you're interested in.

I like many others am having the same store issue with weapons I earned during the VIP EVENT that started on 8-27-15. I spent over 7500 gold and should have 4 guns. 15.5 heavy callled Silk, a 15.5 assault called the werewolf elite, a 14.5 sniper called the spear elite, and a 14.5 tessla called Quasar. The biggest problem is that this raised my matchmaking score so much that my current guns can not do the job without me being profligate in my use of stims, missiles , and grenades. Which I refuse to waste my money on because GLU messed something up.

Zavier
    Android
    Amazon
    LG3
    The STORE is indeed broken. Cannot equip any new weapons, cannot buy any new weapons. And for people who recently won more powerful weapons, this is devastating ... you now have a superior weapon that you CANNOT use in battle.

HANDLES: is there anyone over there who even acknowledges this problem and is working on a fix?
  • muusialmuusial Registered Users 5 Posts
    Is anybody out there gonna fix that store please!? I can't equip assault gun!,!!!!
    What's the point to buy or win new guns while u can't use those!?
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    The STORE is indeed broken. Cannot equip any new weapons, cannot buy any new weapons. And for people who recently won more powerful weapons, this is devastating ... you now have a superior weapon that you CANNOT use in battle.

HANDLES: is there anyone over there who even acknowledges this problem and is working on a fix?

It does not do anything for you, but it appears that the store is working just fine on the IOS platform. I am able to equip different weapons in the store. Granted, I do not have any new weapons to equip, but I can not see where this problem would affect only new weapons.
  • Mukesh choudharyMukesh choudhary Registered Users 2 Posts
    Cannot equip any new weapons.when i select its freezs the game pls solve out as soon as
    Platform is andriod4.4
    concerned wrote: »
    It does not do anything for you, but it appears that the store is working just fine on the IOS platform. I am able to equip different weapons in the store. Granted, I do not have any new weapons to equip, but I can not see where this problem would affect only new weapons.

Yeah this is an ANDROID EXCLUSIVE ... you cannot buy any weapons and you cannot equip the weapons you already have; whether previously bought or won as a prize.

Obviously if this is not fixed soon, by the next Global at least, game play will come to a grinding halt. Now that doesn't benefit anyone, least of all GLU.
  • OriginalCobraOriginalCobra Registered Users 3 Posts
    Il mio negozio si è aggiustato, sono riuscito a equipaggiare le nuove armi....GRAZIE GLU!
    As of 06:00 PM EST it appears that the STORE is fully functional. Please check it out on your devices.

UPDATE: Game restarts following campaign contracts appears to have been fixed as well.
  • sgtbozzsgtbozz Registered Users 1 Posts
    iphone 6 plus here and nothing but freezing problems when attacking base, every time drone, sentry guns start firing it fezzes so bad you cant even aim, please fix this, we have 2 phones in the house with the same game and the other phone is iphone 4s, bunch of our clan members have the same problem.
  • jj_gamerajj_gamera Registered Users 2 Posts
    In Game Name: JJ
    iTunes/Google Play/Amazon: Google Play
    Device: Samsung Note 4 Android
    OS Version: 5.0.1

Bug Description
    I got a Level Jump from Level 80 to Level 91. Please fix.

Thanks