9/3/2015 14.5 Assault Global

Comments

• DentaylorDentaylor Registered Users 41 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I did manage to locate the the Stork, he is a member of the French Clan FRANC, which has the #1 and #4 players on the AT Leaderboard.. He may not be active, all 13.5 Weapons, Tier 12 base, 261K, 91 K Drone, 11,319 VP.

Stork had been in my clan (Antikingdom) for 3 days before he joined to clan Franc. He made a few vp-s during league pvp but didn't sign in clan chat. Overall he seemed very inactive.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 09/03/2015 1 DAY1 15 HOURS REMAINING:
    4,745 Registered Players (1 hour after start).

RANK #1: 48,842 AP (AYAZZ1)
    RANK #2: 43,860 AP (SANDIP)
    RANK #3: 40,885 AP (JEANNOT93)
    RANK #10: 33,243 AP (FADILO7)
    RANK #30: 24,390 AP (SPLENDORCASHYT)
    RANK #363: 2,927 AP (SCORPION)

DRONE DEVELOPMENT: 146K - 111 / 150 - 1,024,000

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    BRADR752 ... Here's a drone question for you. The only 92K (part) weapon I have is the machine gun, all the rest were derived form 64K parts.

Now the MACHINE GUN 92K maxes out at 369K; the others max out at 215K ... so my question is simple, rather speculation, without 92K parts 215K is the ceiling and in all cases 410K parts are the next step. Now I don't know why I am looking at this now, but it would seem that weapons parts in smaller increments, 92K, 184K, 369K, etc. for example, would make more sense.

Of course sense from GLU is, well what can I say ... I know you're well along on the support drone, but have you been updating the weapons at all (past the part value)? How would we get from 510K to 2.95M? Is this even possible? If it's not feasible to have a 2.95M drone weapon, then what's the point in having a 2.95M support drone?

There is also a vital missing spec. that we need for opponents I think, the weapons the drone is equipped with ... right?

I think I may not have given any thought to this previously because I was so far behind, it was pointless to even think about it ... well my mind's CPU has swapped it back into main memory.

*** SMILES ***
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Scorpion, that is not "a drone question" it is a bunch of drone questions, and I have answers to some of them.

First in terms of the weapons Glu has chosen, it is best to think of them in terms of Drone Levels. 51 K weapons attached to Level 91, 64K weapons are available at Level 99, 65K, 92K weapons at Level 106, 98K; 410K at Level 121, 510s at Level 129 and the 740K weapons at Level 137, 780 K. With one exception, new weapons are available every 8 levels.

The latest generation of weapons are the the 740K attachments and they will be upgradeable to 2.95M They are going to be hard to come by, like the 92K parts. I have 3 740K Healing Rays, 1 got through last weeks VIP and 2 I received as Clan prizes. This week, the top 3 clans will receive 740K Machine Guns and I am motivated to see to it that the Elites finish in the top 3 spots. I anticipate that the next VIP will have a 740K Machine gun as well.

Yes, the value of the Drone means little, if they don't have upgraded weapons. I assume that the hackers on Android have gone to the extra trouble to cheat max weapons for their cheat Drone. On IOS the two 2.95M Drones are impossible to kill, but aren't particularly dangerous, so i am presuming that they haven't got upgraded weapons. It would be nice to know.
    With less than 1 Day 8 Hours to go, IOS stats:

#1 26510
    #5 20146 Koh
    #9 14814 PP
    #15 11034 Harley2015
    #16 11032 Bradr752
    #30 9871
    Scorpion, that is not "a drone question" it is a bunch of drone questions, and I have answers to some of them.

First in terms of the weapons Glu has chosen, it is best to think of them in terms of Drone Levels. 51 K weapons attached to Level 91, 64K weapons are available at Level 99, 65K, 92K weapons at Level 106, 98K; 410K at Level 121, 510s at Level 129 and the 740K weapons at Level 137, 780 K. With one exception, new weapons are available every 8 levels.

The latest generation of weapons are the the 740K attachments and they will be upgradeable to 2.95M They are going to be hard to come by, like the 92K parts. I have 3 740K Healing Rays, 1 got through last weeks VIP and 2 I received as Clan prizes. This week, the top 3 clans will receive 740K Machine Guns and I am motivated to see to it that the Elites finish in the top 3 spots. I anticipate that the next VIP will have a 740K Machine gun as well.

Yes, the value of the Drone means little, if they don't have upgraded weapons. I assume that the hackers on Android have gone to the extra trouble to cheat max weapons for their cheat Drone. On IOS the two 2.95M Drones are impossible to kill, but aren't particularly dangerous, so i am presuming that they haven't got upgraded weapons. It would be nice to know.

Well it's pretty much accepted that 2.95M drones as of 4 weeks back were impossible by any legit means. I have noticed that some 2.95Ms are tougher than others. Some 2.95M rockets bounce off the barricades while others drain health. I haven't met a 2.95M drone yet that was invincible; some need medkits others don't.

That being said, if the vault isn't large enough, I avoid 2.95M drones since I really don't know what to expect until I'm hit, which is problematic because I am pretty good at avoiding taking hits. **SMILES** But because of this uncertainty, I'll burn a medkit when I probably didn't need to do so. I have a rule in battle when health drains below a level, say 10-15% I automatically use a medkit; sometimes the kill shot occurs immediately afterwards and the MK was wasted. Problem is I don't know for sure what weapon strength the enemy drone has ... better safe than sorry.

During target practice, I've never actually attempted to kill a 2.95M drone, just work around them ...
    ... that will definitely be on my agenda come Monday.

Anyways, I have a very long road ahead of me. My goal for now is to get those 410K weapons.

It just occurred to me that I routinely take out 2.95M drones and I believe that LITTLE ME has done so as well. Now wouldn't that be a kick in the head ... a hacked drone is for "show" only and has no teeth, easy enough to do. I also remember one of these hacks posting on the forum because he couldn't believe his diamonds were being raided since he was max'd out all around LOL I think TRY_AGAIN and me called him out on it and he disappeared, removing his posts as well.

Interesting theory, needs some verification though. If true, all this time I've been avoiding these battles (aside from the huge vaults) but I rarely loose against these defenses.

I also remember from one of his screen shots a floating point exception that cause his drone health to display complete nonsense ... yep that's it these DRONES are fakes.

Hmmm ...
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    For reference;

2.95%20drone.jpg

Interesting that only the machine gun and rocket launcher are 1.29M.
    For whatever it's worth the current Google Android Leader (AYAAAZ1):
    CLAN: SHARPSHOOTERS (remember them)
    DRONE: 200 (useless and ineffective)
    PRIMART WEAPONS: 4.5-4.5
    SECONDARY WEAPONS: 4.5-5.5
    BASE: 102 (TIER 1 Defense) ...
    ... and has scored 64,753 AP with 18 hours remaining.

Obviously he has figured out that keeping his weapons under 6.0 and NOT upgrading his base gives him a decided advantage in PvP. Something that only post CKS 3.0 newcomers can take advantage of. For AYAAZ1 it's simply set new scoring records and move on from boredom.
    Which brings us full circle to a post of mine more than three (3) months ago regarding the weapons POWER RATINGS. I've long suspected that these ratings had little to do with the weapon itself, only the "strength" of the opponent a given weapon would attract ... case in point.

Powerful weapons are an illusion. I can know the "truth" and still enjoy myself.

SCORPION has 3,823 AP ... I'll be retiring from this Global before lunch.

*** SMILES ***
    Yes TRY_AGAIN, it is interesting indeed for several reasons. At the time, the only way (aside from a hack which I've now determined to be completely useless), a player would have needed to spend countless hours, days, even weeks to get two (2) weapons up to that strength.

Another observation, in response to BRAD's observation regarding how "dangerous" these drones actually are can be summed up simply by asking one question ... why would ANYONE spend countless weeks, months, millions of diamonds, countless PvP battles, etc. to develop a 2.95M support drone and then NOT equip it with weapons; 510K in the very least?

From where I sit, from a tactical sense the drone does help out in battles, but no more than a single grenade or a rocket would; it can reach out and "touch" an opponent from long range with a rocket. From a strategic perspective, it serves as a diamond repository, nothing more. Without a drone to develop, our vaults would soon reach a maximum capacity and sit there doing absolutely nothing until the next base tier du jour is released and what's worse, there would be no place to deposit all of those diamonds we win during PvP. This is the drone's primary purpose and should be treated as such.

Drones are not indestructible, as some would have us believe; DEFENSE: a HEAVY barrage or single TESLA blast will reduce these to pieces in quick order. OFFENSE: you can take out 3 maybe 4 opponents with a single well placed grenade in a matter of seconds; a drone would take forever to accomplish that. So while the drone has a place on the battle field, it is by no means indispensable except for one thing ... what would you do with all those diamonds?

In an ironic twist, the Google Leaders (hacks and cheats included) may have an unlimited GOLD supply (only speculation) but they still must WIN battles, and for this I humbly offer my KUDOS.

In short ... Drone Development is simply GLU's version of "busy work" ... LOL
    ... Don't kill the messenger, I'm only stating the facts.

Hey GLU how about allowing us to pay for STORE items using DIAMONDS.

Thanks TRY_AGAIN for locating and re-posting that screen shot.

*** SMILES ***
    With 18 hours to go, here are the IOS standings:

#1 30035
    #5 22046 Kohaisian
    #8 17645 Patrickpiollot
    #9 15659 Harley2015
    #10 15385
    #14 12657 Bradr752
    #30 10532

Pace moderate, biggest drone on leaderboard is 1.07M, second 980K. So far Global play has cost me 2700 Gold, about average for a recent Global.

I have upgraded my rig a little:

Base, Tier 14, 1.47M
    Drone: Level 130, 550K, 510K weapons

Weapons:
    Sniper, Spear Elite, 14.5, 1.28M
    Assault, Werewolf Elite, 15.5, 2.56M
    Tesla, Flare, 13.5, 1.38M
    Heavy: Silk, 15.5, 3.41M
    Pace moderate, biggest drone on leaderboard is 1.07M, second 980K.

Google leader has a 200 drone and tier 1 defense ... see previous posts for details.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Google leader has a 200 drone and tier 1 defense ... see previous posts for details.

What weapons does he have? Does he only attack other Tier 1-2 players? All I can say is the Google version is in the Twilight Zone! You should have the handle RodSerling
    try_again wrote: »
    What weapons does he have? Does he only attack other Tier 1-2 players? All I can say is the Google version is in the Twilight Zone! You should have the handle RodSerling

LMAO .... it's not the first time I've seen 4.5-5.5 weapons have success in PvP, and not the first time I've seen one on the leaderboard BUT it is the first time I've seen one score this high. You yourself had tremendous success until you made the tier jump; the only thing separating the two of you is the number of battles he's fighting (GOLD) ... that's it.

You also need to understand that he's not sitting there using his thumbs and a cell phone to accomplish this. There are hundreds of Android add-ons that can convert your tablet or smartphone into a gaming console similar to an XBOX or PS3. That's the true magic of Android, it's flexibility.

I've actually succeeded in connecting my wireless XBOX 360 controller to my tablet and projected the screen onto my wide screen HDTV using nothing more than a special USB cable I picked up for $10 ... I'm sure he spent a helluva lot more on his gaming rig especially if he's pouring hundreds of dollars into Global PvP Events.

If you've ever played a game like HALO 3, then you get the idea.

When you understand how the match making algorithm works you'll realize that what he's done makes perfect sense. He has no base to speak of and low rated weapons (which is an illusion anyway). His opponents are all inexperienced turkeys so it's like a wolf loose in the hen house, so to speak.

His base is what's key, he has little or no defense and has no need to collect diamonds AND doesn't care. At TIER 1 he's attracting such weak opponents that he's enjoying a cake walk.

It's what CKS 3.0 was designed to do ... give everyone an equal chance at winning PvP and he's the poster child.

Is this fair? Again a subjective question. It only matters if you measure YOUR success based on someone else's accomplishments or lack thereof. Do I care? Absolutely NOT because it's all BS anyway. I enjoy playing the game and if I play it long enough, I'll make the All Timers list. Our friend will never make the AT list because he'll loose interest in the game long before it would become possible.

*** SMILES ***
    With 18 hours to go, here are the IOS standings:

#1 30035
    #5 22046 Kohaisian
    #8 17645 Patrickpiollot
    #9 15659 Harley2015
    #10 15385
    #14 12657 Bradr752
    #30 10532

Pace moderate, biggest drone on leaderboard is 1.07M, second 980K. So far Global play has cost me 2700 Gold, about average for a recent Global.

I have upgraded my rig a little:

Base, Tier 14, 1.47M
    Drone: Level 130, 550K, 510K weapons

Weapons:
    Sniper, Spear Elite, 14.5, 1.28M
    Assault, Werewolf Elite, 15.5, 2.56M
    Tesla, Flare, 13.5, 1.38M
    Heavy: Silk, 15.5, 3.41M

I wanted to inform you that I upgraded my drone's ROCKET LAUNCHER from 74K to 95K using nothing but 125, 1,000, 8,000 parts (of all kinds) and in the process I cleaned up about 40 pages of parts to boot. Some improvement was noticeable and it's pretty much effective and complements the 92K MACHINE GUN pretty nicely. But this isn't the news ... I stumbled on it by mistake actually. I had a few 87K parts out there from prior upgrades. Apparently they're reusable and when you fuse them again you get all the XP you expended upgrading them the first time. So in the context of component parts, drones ARE indestructible.

I know you're way out there, but I thought it was note worthy.
    I wanted to inform you that I upgraded my drone's ROCKET LAUNCHER from 74K to 95K using nothing but 125, 1,000, 8,000 parts (of all kinds) and in the process I cleaned up about 40 pages of parts to boot. Some improvement was noticeable and it's pretty much effective and complements the 92K MACHINE GUN pretty nicely. But this isn't the news ... I stumbled on it by mistake actually. I had a few 87K parts out there from prior upgrades. Apparently they're reusable and when you fuse them again you get all the XP you expended upgrading them the first time. So in the context of component parts, drones ARE indestructible.

I know you're way out there, but I thought it was note worthy.

That is a great discovery. Thanks!
    With less than 4 hours to go, not much has changed on IOS:

#1 34060 Sidver
    #5 26557 Kohaisian
    #8 18945 Patrickpoillot
    #9 18459 Harley2015
    #10 16502 Superdad
    #15 14257 Bradr752
    #30 11146 SSM16

I am into this one 3000 Gold, $93.00, about average for a top 30 finish.
    One hour left in the IOS Global, this is my final update:

#1 34135 Sidver
    #5 26707 Kohaisian
    #7 20570 Harley2015
    #9 18945 Patrickpoillot
    #10 16502 Superdad1968
    #13 14682 Bradr752
    #30 11146 SSM16

My final cost is 3033 Gold, $95

Average Vault 68.6
    597 Wins, 2 Losses, 1 Medkit used

Made 6 Base Upgrades, 1 Drone Level Upgrade and 2 Upgrades to my 15.5 Silk Heavy. All in all, not a bad Global.

Rig at Finish:

Base, Tier 14, 1.47M
    Drone: Level 130, 550K

Weapons:

Sniper: Spear Elite: 14.5, 1.28m
    Assault: Werewolf Elite: 15.5, 2.56M
    Tesla: Flare, 13.5, 1.38M (Still working great)
    Heavy: Sile, 15.5, 3.56M
    Scorpion, thank you for doing you're civic duty in recycling drone parts, and cleaning up the excess pages of a bloated GLU created garbage heap!
    try_again wrote: »
    Scorpion, thank you for doing you're civic duty in recycling drone parts, and cleaning up the excess pages of a bloated GLU created garbage heap!

Just call me Felix ... I hate clutter, even in video games LMAO
    Well the newcomer with no defense and intro-level weapons set a new scoring record, accumulating just over 80,100 AP; we'll see if he returns next Global.

I'm starting to believe that I am indeed in the Twilight Zone !!!

I finished with a paltry 4,525 AP, 50 GOLD and 15 weapons parts ... Oorah.

*** Weeping Uncontrollably ***

FOOTNOTE: There is no VIP Event associated with Assault Global/League Events (not yet anyway).
    And as a reward for all our hard work, the Gold League is offering a chance to craft the Vinae Heavy, 14.5, 1.84M/2.84M.
    And as a reward for all our hard work, the Gold League is offering a chance to craft the Vinae Heavy, 14.5, 1.84M/2.84M.

Looks like another ST ... how many weeks is that now?
    Looks like another ST ... how many weeks is that now?

It is Gold League Groundhog Day for sure.
    If anybody is buying in to the VIP, I would love to know what the power rating of the Drone Rocket Launcher at 1600 Gold is, as well as the Super VIP. I am not thinking about a buy in, but a 740K Rocket Launcher would be a good investment.
    If anybody is buying in to the VIP, I would love to know what the power rating of the Drone Rocket Launcher at 1600 Gold is, as well as the Super VIP. I am not thinking about a buy in, but a 740K Rocket Launcher would be a good investment.

Unfortunately, there is no VIP Event for Google Android ... the forgotten orphan. LOL
  • RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    I'm disappointed by the VIP this week. I was expecting an assault rifle to match the sniper from the last one. Guess I'm waiting until the weekend.
    Huggles, Raylina
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    I'm disappointed by the VIP this week. I was expecting an assault rifle to match the sniper from the last one. Guess I'm waiting until the weekend.

Yeah, it's a pretty lame VIP. Fortunately, I can avoid a buy in and wait for better pickings.
    Yeah, it's a pretty lame VIP. Fortunately, I can avoid a buy in and wait for better pickings.

Yes indeed ... VIP during SNIPER and HEAVY Events have proven to have the best offerings; I am curious as to what the TESLA VIP Event will bring.
    RaylinaD wrote: »

There's no way for me to verify this, but a 15.5 ASSAULT rifle should be the top Super VIP prize. That's plenty of GOLD for an ASSAULT rifle, especially since you can grab a 16.5 ASSAULT along with a 16.5 HEAVY in a few weeks. Patience my dear ... patience.

I'm not sure as to your progress, but getting your base up to date would be prudent if you haven't already done so.