Weaker opponent after upgrading weapons

freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts
I had a break from CKS for some weeks and now I decided to come back and spend some gold to upgrade my secondary weapons to 14,5 (both of them) Before I had 12,5 and 11,5 and won around 40 - 50k diamonds per pvp. I expected that number to go up after I upgraded my weapons but what happend was the opposite. Now I'm being faced with opponents a lot weaker and I can only win around 10 k diamonds. Is there anything I can do to get tougher opponents hence win more diamonds in pvp?

Comments

• ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    freddago wrote: »
    I had a break from CKS for some weeks and now I decided to come back and spend some gold to upgrade my secondary weapons to 14,5 (both of them) Before I had 12,5 and 11,5 and won around 40 - 50k diamonds per pvp. I expected that number to go up after I upgraded my weapons but what happend was the opposite. Now I'm being faced with opponents a lot weaker and I can only win around 10 k diamonds. Is there anything I can do to get tougher opponents hence win more diamonds in pvp?

I have exactly the same problem!

I just purchased the Tesla "Virtue" of 12,5 stars with default power of 340k. As a reward of the VIP event, I got "Magpie" a 12,5 stars sniper and "Lute" an 11,5 stars Assault. Previously I am being matched with tier 11 opponents and above Tiers with the maximum diamonds 23,3k since I maxed out the Tier 10 economy level.

But what is happening now is the opposite, I am being matched with weaker opponents and less diamonds obtained after. Now I have a hard time to progress the game, since I am not able to upgrade the weapon and base as I hoped for.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    That is truly bizarre. You both had a right to expect higher powered players, and higher payouts. Is this happening with both bots and real player matchups? Even when I upgrade my weapons, matching base levels keep rising.

Something is definitely wrong. Another GLU programming error no doubt. I'd submit a ticket if I were you.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts

YES upgrade your base to TIER 14 and max out BASE ECONOMY ... soon after you'll start seeing 50K, 65K, 75K and greater. After taking off "some weeks", you want to upgrade your weapons right away ... WRONG ... upgrade your base first for this is where opponent payouts are calculated. Strong weapons draw strong opponents but the base tier determines how much they pay off.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts
    I'm already at tier base 14 but no other upgrades. I upgraded my base just before I stopped to play and when I came back I played some pvp matches with my old weapons winning around 50k. The problem occurred just after I got the new weapons. I lost the 50 k matches and got 10 k matches. I will try to upgrade the base economy to full, but it will take forever since I just win 5 - 10 k per pvp match now. I would have been better off keeping my old weapons winning around 50 k per pvp match. I doesn't make sense to me.
    try_again wrote: »
    That is truly bizarre. You both had a right to expect higher powered players, and higher payouts. Is this happening with both bots and real player matchups? Even when I upgrade my weapons, matching base levels keep rising.

Something is definitely wrong. Another GLU programming error no doubt. I'd submit a ticket if I were you.

I have submit a ticket, but no reply yet. I don't get bots any more. I can look for a new target forever and only get weak opponents (real players, all with drones making it hard to play due to the frame rate problem)
    WOW! I just played 3 pvp matches and now everything is back to normal. I get bots and opponents giving me around 65k. I don't know how it happened but it's working.
  • <*DiStUrBeD*><*DiStUrBeD*> Registered Users 8 Posts
    On September 11, 2015 I purchased the "Massive Gold Package"
    I upgraded my weapons by purchasing the following guns:
    - Sniper Rifle: Rhino Elite
    - Tesla Rifle: Torch Elite
    - Heavy Gun: Tolleno
    I already owned the Assault Rifle: Doberman.

Prior to these purchases I was averaging 59.6K in PVP. After these purchases I am averaging amounts from 2K to possibly 10-20k and can no longer get the 59k or ANYTHING near those amounts in PVP.

My Base Tier is: 12 (Lima Base)
    Base Power: 258.56
    Diamonds Per Hour: 14.2K
    I see people saying to increase base to 14 but that doesn't explain that "I was already getting" PVP Amounts of over 59 thousand.
    I complained to GLU, now I guess I wait.
    I'm already at tier base 14 but no other upgrades. I upgraded my base just before I stopped to play and when I came back I played some pvp matches with my old weapons winning around 50k. The problem occurred just after I got the new weapons. I lost the 50 k matches and got 10 k matches. I will try to upgrade the base economy to full, but it will take forever since I just win 5 - 10 k per pvp match now. I would have been better off keeping my old weapons winning around 50 k per pvp match. I doesn't make sense to me.

I fully understand your problem, if you max out the base economy you will see a huge increase in payouts. Being at TIER 14 isn't good enough ... the simplest way to look at it is to see payouts as a sliding scale. What you were receiving as recent as one week ago is no longer true as other payers and their bases have moved on You're no longer being matched against the higher paying vaults is all.
    WOW! I just played 3 pvp matches and now everything is back to normal. I get bots and opponents giving me around 65k. I don't know how it happened but it's working.

That's great, but if you want to get your hands on some 100K vaults, upgrade your economy.
  • ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    And yes surprisingly, the problem resolved! No problem with the matching system now.
  • DueradDuerad Registered Users 20 Posts
    Opposite issue for me I'm dead by my second shot
    I just got (a fairly quick) reply from my ticket at customer support saying that unfortunately the game works like this. When you buy new weapons your opponent strength and diamonds won decreases for a few pvp matches but should after a few fights get back to normal, which it did. So for those of you with this issue, keep playing and the matter will resolve itself. I also got an answer on the frame rate lag and this is a know issue which is expected to be resolved in the next release - happy days!
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    I just got (a fairly quick) reply from my ticket at customer support saying that unfortunately the game works like this. When you buy new weapons your opponent strength and diamonds won decreases for a few pvp matches but should after a few fights get back to normal, which it did. So for those of you with this issue, keep playing and the matter will resolve itself. I also got an answer on the frame rate lag and this is a know issue which is expected to be resolved in the next release - happy days!

I wouldn't hold my breath just yet. The frame rate lag has been a known issuse for month now and it will always be fixed in the next release. No fix yet.