Network Connection Issues

ToogreysToogreys Registered Users 36 Posts
Over the past several hours I keep getting a check your network connection error. Code is usually 203303. Was working just fine earlier in the day. I can get all the into the game all the way up to selecting an opponent in PVP. That's when I get the error after the little circle goes around and around for a while. I even tried shutting down the wireless and run the game through cellular data with the same results. I can play Mission Impossible Rouge Nation with no difficulty. This leads me to believe there is an issue on Glu's end and not mine but haven't seen anyone else mention it in here. I am playing on an iPhone 6 with iOS of 9.1. Anyone else having problems?

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Toogreys wrote: »
    Over the past several hours I keep getting a check your network connection error. Code is usually 203303. Was working just fine earlier in the day. I can get all the into the game all the way up to selecting an opponent in PVP. That's when I get the error after the little circle goes around and around for a while. I even tried shutting down the wireless and run the game through cellular data with the same results. I can play Mission Impossible Rouge Nation with no difficulty. This leads me to believe there is an issue on Glu's end and not mine but haven't seen anyone else mention it in here. I am playing on an iPhone 6 with iOS of 9.1. Anyone else having problems?

That error comes and goes, if you're sure your network is OK, then it's on GLU's end. It will correct itself.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • ToogreysToogreys Registered Users 36 Posts
    Thanks Scorpion! My internet & cellular connections are working fine. As mentioned I can play MiRN with no problems. I can even login to CKS and save diamonds and everything else appears to work fine even the missions. Just not when finding a target in PVP.
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Toogreys wrote: »
    Thanks Scorpion! My internet & cellular connections are working fine. As mentioned I can play MiRN with no problems. I can even login to CKS and save diamonds and everything else appears to work fine even the missions. Just not when finding a target in PVP.

I get the same. Pretty sure it's a game server issue. But GLU hasn't checked that yet. Instead they sent every standard reply they have.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • HutchGSHutchGS Registered Users 24 Posts
    Ditto for me using iOS 8x. Usually takes 5 attempts or more to find a PVP opponent without timing out to the 203303 error, which we know is not due to user network connectivity. Not fun to play like this so I'm just going to quit until they fix it.
  • ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    The network connection issue is really an inconvenience for playing, kindly fix the game…
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That error comes and goes, if you're sure your network is OK, then it's on GLU's end. It will correct itself.

This time I am sure that the problem is on GLU side. Most of yesterday afternoon and last night I was inundated with that network error. I eventually found out that if I would just hit "retry", my network connection would "magically" fix itself. I know that it is not my network connection. I have repeatedly checked my connection on another device and I always get the same report:

Download speed: 50-70Mbps
    Upload Speed: 10-20Mbps

and more importantly:

Latency: 8ms (As a CISCO CCNP and CCAI (Academy Instructor), I can tell you that voice (VOIP) and video will work fine up to a latency of 150ms.)

Therefore, come on GLU let's fix this problem all ready.