Options

What happened to the global event??????

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
I was playing the global event off and on all day, had a nice win streak going, and when i came back to play just now, the global event is gone...WHAT THE HECK? WHAT DID U DO NOW GLU? U GUYS SUCK!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Are you on Android? I bet the dreaded 3.1.1 update is on its way. Good Luck!
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    I was playing the global event off and on all day, had a nice win streak going, and when i came back to play just now, the global event is gone...WHAT THE HECK? WHAT DID U DO NOW GLU? U GUYS SUCK!!!!!

Which platform are you playing on? I am on IOS and I just finished 3 more battles.

In fact, here is the current IOS leader board:

1 40MM 5921
    2 ANDYJAE 5459

27 BRADR52 3047

30 LEADROS009 2757
  • Options
    faazafaaza Registered Users 4 Posts
    Dear admin, I'm very disappointed with stopped Clant event. This will ruins your reputation from loyal customers.. Pls advice. Tq
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »

Yes, i am on android.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »

Bradr, asking "Android" is an incomplete question. I'm running Android, and my event is continuing uninterrupted.

The question should be are you on the Google Play version. The Amazon version hasn't halted, yet. Usually, Amazon and Google versions are tied very closely to startups and delays. But, when can we ever predict what GLU will do?
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Bradr, asking "Android" is an incomplete question. I'm running Android, and my event is continuing uninterrupted.

The question should be are you on the Google Play version. The Amazon version hasn't halted, yet. Usually, Amazon and Google versions are tied very closely to startups and delays. But, when can we ever predict what GLU will do?

Yes agreed ... the sequence of updates are usually IOS (the GUINEA PIGS), Google Play (the LUNATICS), Amazon Store (the STEP CHILDREN). Google Global has been down since yesterday afternoon, presumably for this infamous update. All things considered, I'd rather lose the Global than to lose the League Event GOLD. I absolutely love the vanilla PvP ... collect VP, drone weapons parts and diamonds.

Who needs Globals anyway?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options

I am on the google play version...
  • Options
    arnman wrote: »
    I am on the google play version...

Of course you are ... forget about the Global; it's a dead issue. It may come back tomorrow, but I wouldn't count on it.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yes agreed ... the sequence of updates are usually IOS (the GUINEA PIGS), Google Play (the LUNATICS), Amazon Store (the STEP CHILDREN). Google Global has been down since yesterday afternoon, presumably for this infamous update. All things considered, I'd rather lose the Global than to lose the League Event GOLD. I absolutely love the vanilla PvP ... collect VP, drone weapons parts and diamonds.

Who needs Globals anyway?

Well, I know that you definitely don't need this Global.

The weapons that are being offered are the two x15.5 HEAVIES the BAMBOO ELITE (3.69M) and the MAHJONG (3.07M). I am trying (not very hard) for the MAHJONG. Right now I am up ranked 73. If I can finish in the top 90, this I will get the need 15 parts in league play. If I don't make the top 20, then I will see what the VIP brings.

In the mean time, I am scoring a huge amount of diamonds. Base 15 economy is maxed and Player Health is just now being upgraded to 75%.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    Well, I know that you definitely don't need this Global.

The weapons that are being offered are the two x15.5 HEAVIES the BAMBOO ELITE (3.69M) and the MAHJONG (3.07M). I am trying (not very hard) for the MAHJONG. Right now I am up ranked 73. If I can finish in the top 90, this I will get the need 15 parts in league play. If I don't make the top 20, then I will see what the VIP brings.

In the mean time, I am scoring a huge amount of diamonds. Base 15 economy is maxed and Player Health is just now being upgraded to 75%.

Ah yes ... the good old days ... 35 parts in the Global 15 parts on Monday; life was so much better then; sorry didn't know there were players still winning enough parts for weapons ... Good Luck.
  • Options
    Ah yes ... the good old days ... 35 parts in the Global 15 parts on Monday; life was so much better then; sorry didn't know there were players still winning enough parts for weapons ... Good Luck.

Probably the only way for Play guys is when there's just a one day Global! I'm at rank 33 on Google, but not going to use gold supply the for this event. Cruising mode, while the fate of the game is decided on this coming update.
  • Options
    Probably the only way for Play guys is when there's just a one day Global! I'm at rank 33 on Google, but not going to use gold supply the for this event. Cruising mode, while the fate of the game is decided on this coming update.

I think you meant Rank #33 on Amazon no? Even you get your wires crossed I see **SMILES** Google's been down for a few days, but even if it weren't, you would need a small fortune in GOLD to Rank #33; somewhere north 30,000 AP should do it.

But yes, it would be foolish to spend anything on the game while it's in this state. It could be a minor hiccup, but then again it could be a major show stopper. Either way we know that GLU does NOT work very fast so we'll need to wait and see.
  • Options
    I'd like to say I was testing you, laughing. You are correct. I would not get within wifi range of the Google version! And would have given up when I was Tier 3 if I was.
  • Options

Yep, the good old days. Probably due to all of the players who are having problems logging scores are down. Went to bed last night at 10PM, ranked 74th. Woke up at 6AM, rank 99th, only lost 25 places. So far, I am back up to 81st place, and that is even with playing only free energy.

If I don't finish in the top 90, then league play will be for diamonds only.

Right now with 11 Hrs, 48 Mins. to go, here are the IOS standings

1. 20,060
    2. 19, 395

25. 10,278 (BRADR752)

30. 9,579
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    Yep, the good old days. Probably due to all of the players who are having problems logging scores are down. Went to bed last night at 10PM, ranked 74th. Woke up at 6AM, rank 99th, only lost 25 places. So far, I am back up to 81st place, and that is even with playing only free energy.

If I don't finish in the top 90, then league play will be for diamonds only.

Right now with 11 Hrs, 48 Mins. to go, here are the IOS standings

1. 20,060
    2. 19, 395

25. 10,278 (BRADR752)

30. 9,579

You're probably right ... I can still remember the most enjoyable experience I've ever had was winning 35 PARTS for a HEAVY WEAPON. The competition was fierce but fair and parts were something you could acquire without spending a fortune; 1,000 BARS of GOLD was more than enough for most objectives. Everything has been headed south ever since ... between the Lunatic Asylum and GLU's incessant tinkering with the game, everything has conspired to bring us to where we are today ... SMH.