Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    jj_gamera wrote: »
    In Game Name: JJ
    iTunes/Google Play/Amazon: Google Play
    Device: Samsung Note 4 Android
    OS Version: 5.0.1

Bug Description
    I got a Level Jump from Level 80 to Level 91. Please fix.

Thanks

Not quite sure what iTunes/Google Play/Amazon: Google Play actually means, but since you're using a Samsung Note 4, I'll assume Google Play is the platform.

Many "strange" things occur when going from KILL CLUB to THE UNCHOSEN, including no more level up GOLD and, if memory serves, an unexplained level jump. I'm not exactly sure when it occurs, but it does happen ... I won't bore you with a CKS history lesson but this is not a bug (that will be fixed), it's par for the course.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • jj_gamerajj_gamera Registered Users 2 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Many "strange" things occur when going from KILL CLUB to THE UNCHOSEN, including no more level up GOLD and, if memory serves, an unexplained level jump. I'm not exactly sure when it occurs, but it does happen ... I won't bore you with a CKS history lesson but this is not a bug (that will be fixed), it's par for the course.

Thank you for summing that up.
    Just an FYI, I am still in World on Fire Region (Boss Level). The Golds from level-ups are missing. I am not worried about the Gold from Level-ups. I am mostly worried about the Health Boost that we receive on each level. Did I miss 10 levels of Health boost worth (8192) as well??? I am not sure if I got all of it together when I reached level 91 as I stopped checking on it at Level 60+.

Thanks again.
  • rigamanrigaman Registered Users 1 Posts
    Rigaman
    iPad
    iOS 7.1.2
    Game: Contract killer: Sniper. V.3.0.1

Today I won new gun parts and I never did receive them. Some time I won cristall and not receive them. Disappointed...
    Please fix it.
    (But, thanks for great game!)
    HANDLES: I just wanted to bring this to your attention; I know it was a long weekend so I'm expecting you'll read this later on today.

The Google Android VIP EVENT did NOT start yesterday as scheduled; please check into it.
  • SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    Games closes down just before the start of a PVP Match. You end up losing the 125 diamonds plus an Energy. Has happened no less than ten (10) times in the past 24 hours.

iTunes
    iOS 8.4
    iPad Air2
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    I know it is pointless posting on here bc GLU/ Handles rnt going 2 respond or do anything about this, but I have had it with all these issues all of a sudden and just had to get this off my chest. This is really getting out of hand...where do i start...1) the game constantly restarts/reboots in the middle of a PVP match...as soon as i get a win streak going, it freezes and then restarts...and of course, i lose a life. The best streak I have been able 2 get so far is only about 7 or so, 2) when i am trying 2 find a PVP match, the game constantly freezes as its searching and the only way 2 fix it is by turning my phone off, 3) when i play any of the contracts in the region, after EVERY SINGLE CONTRACT, the game restarts...it takes FOREVER 2 play. Just trying 2 play the 6 free contracts can take up 2 half an hr or more, not 2 mention, 4) the lag time in between these contracts is INSANE...i think it has gotten worse than b4...it has 2 at least b a minute or 2 (i know Glu has been told about this many times and 4 a long time, so obviously they dont care), 5) why is it, that it seams that during Global Events, i lose my life faster than in League Events??????? Im sure there is something i am missing, i will have 2 add it later. Im sure Handles is chkg this thread often and will no doubt respond...HA HA, YEAH RIGHT!
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    I know it is pointless posting on here bc GLU/ Handles rnt going 2 respond or do anything about this, but I have had it with all these issues all of a sudden and just had to get this off my chest. This is really getting out of hand...where do i start...1) the game constantly restarts/reboots in the middle of a PVP match...as soon as i get a win streak going, it freezes and then restarts...and of course, i lose a life. The best streak I have been able 2 get so far is only about 7 or so, 2) when i am trying 2 find a PVP match, the game constantly freezes as its searching and the only way 2 fix it is by turning my phone off, 3) when i play any of the contracts in the region, after EVERY SINGLE CONTRACT, the game restarts...it takes FOREVER 2 play. Just trying 2 play the 6 free contracts can take up 2 half an hr or more, not 2 mention, 4) the lag time in between these contracts is INSANE...i think it has gotten worse than b4...it has 2 at least b a minute or 2 (i know Glu has been told about this many times and 4 a long time, so obviously they dont care), 5) why is it, that it seams that during Global Events, i lose my life faster than in League Events??????? Im sure there is something i am missing, i will have 2 add it later. Im sure Handles is chkg this thread often and will no doubt respond...HA HA, YEAH RIGHT!

So the restarting/rebooting has gotten even worse 2dy...it is constantly doing it, even after i just logged in, it wud immediately start rebooting again, it is getting out of hand! Also, another thing i 4got last night...i am CONSTANTLY being matched up in PVPs with people that have 1.5M to 3M defense power and/or drone power and i only have 618k.
    i am spending thousands of diamonds 2 find matches i have a chance at.
  • TBKTBK Registered Users 20 Posts
    Global event just disappeared on android system. If it was intentional, I hope it was to fix all the freezing & rebooting problems.
    TBK wrote: »
    Global event just disappeared on android system. If it was intentional, I hope it was to fix all the freezing & rebooting problems.

Yes I noticed that also ... that update is coming our way, hopefully they've smoothed out the problems. I don't know about you, but I love the vanilla PvP. Just VP, diamonds and drone weapons ... that's it. I could play this all the time.
  • Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    thehammer wrote: »
    On one of my campaign when you go through the second set of double doors trying to destroy 500,000 dollars on short range, the screen blacked out and gun will not fire. You have 2 choices either you let time expire and you lose or you forfeit.
    Closely matches what I had before update - several times at sec set of doors - the door opens - its black space, i enter, and it sounds like I fell into the basement - now game locked.
    Neo1800 wrote: »
    Closely matches what I had before update - several times at sec set of doors - the door opens - its black space, i enter, and it sounds like I fell into the basement - now game locked.

Well you can't say GLU doesn't have a sense of humor LOL but that happens every once and a while. The one I really like is during PvP when the floor opens beneath you and you journey down to the underworld ...
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    TBK wrote: »

Maybe for Google Play, but Amazon Store version's global is still going "smoothly" with no interruptions.
  • Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Well you can't say GLU doesn't have a sense of humor LOL but that's happens every once and a while. The one I really like is during PvP when the floor opens beneath you and you journey down to the underworld ...

Just goes to Show Ya - All Weapons need to have flashlites.
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    it seems with this last update the stuttering framerate problem has returned for IOS anyway. it was fixed with the last update, but now it is back. this makes the game hard to play again.
  • TBKTBK Registered Users 20 Posts
    mcjpayd wrote: »
    it seems with this last update the stuttering framerate problem has returned for IOS anyway. it was fixed with the last update, but now it is back. this makes the game hard to play again.
    Within last 24 or so hours I have been getting 203003 or similar errors "Cannot connect to server. Check your internet connection" . My connection is.OK. but I have to hit restart 2 or 3 times and game continues. It takes 10-12 mins just to get one battle to next.
    This was sent to Customer Care earlier today, in addition to several PMs to HANDLES:

"Thank you for all of your previous help, however, I must call on you yet again. The Google Android platform gaming servers have been continuously dropping network connections. I would estimate that this is affecting a minimum of 50,000 registered players, the TOP 1,000 of which are paying customers on a regular basis."

"The problem started yesterday at 10:00 AM EST and has gotten progressively worse."

"ERROR CODE: 203003 CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION AND RESTART ... obviously 50,000 players are not suffering a bad internet connection."

"Please advise the proper technicians to check the networks and servers."

"The game is virtually unplayable. Scoring is down at least 50% across the board."

"Thank You ..."

"SCORPION"
  • Harry7040Harry7040 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I get the same problem. Play Store version on Android phone. Constantly tells me unable to connect to server. Also why is that 95% of all battles in PVP are against Banned Players !!! All you do therefore is take my diamonds all the time and I have no one to fight !!!!
  • SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    Handles,

Today I am unable to launch the game. It will load Packs, check Social State then freeze at 0% when loading saved data. Also, when I was able to launch game it freezes after watching a video ad. Also, would be a bit choppy periodically during a PVP battle.

Slummer
    iTunes
    iPad Air2
    iOS 9.2
  • Harry7040Harry7040 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Still almost 95% of all PvP match ups are banned players !!!! and.....................constantly states need to resync with server.

If you cant fix this then there is no point in spending money trying to play.
    Harry7040 wrote: »
    Still almost 95% of all PvP match ups are banned players !!!! and.....................constantly states need to resync with server.

If you cant fix this then there is no point in spending money trying to play.

Sorry about your experiences with "banned players". I am also playing the Google Play version of the game but have yet to see a banned player. That doesn't mean they aren't present (I'm sure they are) and I have a strong feeling WHO they are as well. I'm probably being matched up against a different tier of opponent.

If you could post a screen shot, it may help. Stating that 95% of your opponents are banned, won't get GLU's attention. The constant re-syncs could have something to do with it as well. Again, a screen shot would help.

BTW we have a new GLU Admin. Maybe post your problem and a screen shot here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198467-CK-S-Clan-Wars-Season-1-Rewards-Issue-FIXED

I would also drop him a private message. Some things to note about GLU Admins. They don't work weekends from what I can tell AND they won't respond to any issues/questions until Monday 9AM PST at the earliest; more like Monday late morning-Noon. Our previous admin (HANDLES) was pretty good at responding; the jury is still out on the new guy. :)
  • SmeejisSmeejis Registered Users 19 Posts
    Username: Smeejis
    Device: iPhone 6s
    iOS: 9.2
    Issue: Evertime I watch a video to get gold the game freezes on the gold collection screen. I need to close the app completely in order to collect and return to the game. Very annoying. Please fix this.
    Sometimes following watching a video it can take awhile before game is restored; up to a minute or so. I realize that it could appear to be frozen (and sometimes it actually is, no doubt) BUT 60 seconds can feel like an awfully long time especially when using a computer.
    That being said, CKS is riddled with bugs and issues so this doesn't surprise me at all.
  • SCARECROWSCARECROW Registered Users 44 Posts
    I am a few others are having a problem when trying to remove/kick a player the game freezes.Then you loose connection it says and recheck you internet connection pops up with that small spinning wheel.I have to restart the game and come back after a reboot to play etc.Is anyone else having this or near the problem/s.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Our clan leader did yesterday.
  • UnimpressedUnimpressed Registered Users 2 Posts
    When in PVP mode, the game lags and/or crashes, either in the middle of the game or when I'm collecting diamonds from the safe. I've had a winning streak broken several times due to this.

When in Campaign mode in the Global Assault region, the game crashes before I've even fired a shot. Again, and again, and again. Also in Campaign, when playing a "wide angle" game like assassinating someone, the lags are unbelievable.

Glu "customer care" (what a joke) tell me the same old bullsheet responses like closing background apps, making sure I have enough cache. I have NO books AT ALL on the kindle, and 8 GB of available storage!

Best to avoid Glu games at all costs - none of this shyt happens when I play Real Racing 3. Perhaps that's because Electronic Arts actually knows what it's doing whereas Glu is just in the gutter.

Kindle Fire HD model DO25 (2012), version 7.5.1.
    When in PVP mode, the game lags and/or crashes, either in the middle of the game or when I'm collecting diamonds from the safe. I've had a winning streak broken several times due to this.

When in Campaign mode in the Global Assault region, the game crashes before I've even fired a shot. Again, and again, and again. Also in Campaign, when playing a "wide angle" game like assassinating someone, the lags are unbelievable.

Glu "customer care" (what a joke) tell me the same old bullsheet responses like closing background apps, making sure I have enough cache. I have NO books AT ALL on the kindle, and 8 GB of available storage!

Best to avoid Glu games at all costs - none of this shyt happens when I play Real Racing 3. Perhaps that's because Electronic Arts actually knows what it's doing whereas Glu is just in the gutter.

Kindle Fire HD model DO25 (2012), version 7.5.1.

With a 4 year old Kindle, I believe that is your problem. PYTHONDJANGO and TRY_AGAIN may be able to provide better guidance since they play on Amazon, but I'm sure the Kindle doesn't have enough "horsepower" for this game; not sure why type of processor is being used but just the 1GB of RAM is enough to cripple this game.

CKS is simply a resource hog so other games may run just fine. I would say 1.5Ghz and 2 GB RAM are the bare minimum.
    I am having an issue with trying to run the game on a new tablet after I installed the game on it.I don't have anything on the tablet other then some stock apps and I disabled those that I don't need or use.I finished downloading the game and checked for any updates,then started the game.It starts out loading doing all the normal startup the game does then it just crashes right before the last part.Then it reads unfortunately cks has stopped running.I have cleaned the games cache and uninstalled the game cleaned up old files left behind and reinstalled the game then DITTO.I am about to give up with this after losing my other tablets and trying to work with glu to move my data and now this sigh!!!

I bought another Acer A1-840 2GB Ram -16 gig HDD- Android 4.4.4 which wants to update to 5.1 or 6. not sure I wont let it as I have read and heard 5.1 don't work well with this game. I downloaded the game from Amazon and it was still in my cloud so that's where I got it from.
    If someone can offer some sound advice to fix this I would so greatly appreciate it.
    SCARECROW wrote: »
    I am having an issue with trying to run the game on a new tablet after I installed the game on it.I don't have anything on the tablet other then some stock apps and I disabled those that I don't need or use.I finished downloading the game and checked for any updates,then started the game.It starts out loading doing all the normal startup the game does then it just crashes right before the last part.Then it reads unfortunately cks has stopped running.I have cleaned the games cache and uninstalled the game cleaned up old files left behind and reinstalled the game then DITTO.I am about to give up with this after losing my other tablets and trying to work with glu to move my data and now this sigh!!!

I bought another Acer A1-840 2GB Ram -16 gig HDD- Android 4.4.4 which wants to update to 5.1 or 6. not sure I wont let it as I have read and heard 5.1 don't work well with this game. I downloaded the game from Amazon and it was still in my cloud so that's where I got it from.
    If someone can offer some sound advice to fix this I would so greatly appreciate it.

First the easy one ... Android 6.0.1 works fine but version 5.x does not. Just update to 5.x then to 6.x and you should be fine.

The "Unfortunately [appname] has Stopped Working (running)] is a common problem when running apps on incompatible hardware. This is commonly the case when running apps written for ARM processors on tablets with Intel processors.

It's not clear what hardware you're using but if it contains an Intel processor, it's a dead end for CKS.

It's not really your fault, just bad (limited) program code.
    DISPLAY
    Resolution 1280 x 800
    Touchscreen Multi-Touch
    Multi-Touch Display Yes
    LCD Backlight Technology LED backlight
    Technology TFT active matrix
    TFT Technology IPS
    Diagonal Size 8 in
    Native Resolution 1280 x 800
    Features 10-point multi-touch, CineCrystal, HDCP, glare, wide viewing angle (WVA)

PROCESSOR
    Processor Intel Atom Z3735G
    Clock Speed 1.83 GHz
    Number of Cores Quad-Core
    64-bit Computing Yes

MEMORY
    Storage 16 GB eMMC

COMMUNICATIONS
    Wireless Protocol 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0

CAMERA
    Rear-facing Camera 5 Megapixel
    Still Image Resolutions 1600 x 1200, 2592 x 1944
    HD Video Recording 1080p
    Front-facing Camera 2 Megapixel

MULTIMEDIA
    Audio Microphone , stereo speakers
    The one above is what I have now and the other one stolen is below.
    The one stolen was an Acer A1 830 Intel cpu and it worked perfect except with the game problem crashing.
    SCARECROW wrote: »
    DISPLAY
    Resolution 1280 x 800
    Touchscreen Multi-Touch
    Multi-Touch Display Yes
    LCD Backlight Technology LED backlight
    Technology TFT active matrix
    TFT Technology IPS
    Diagonal Size 8 in
    Native Resolution 1280 x 800
    Features 10-point multi-touch, CineCrystal, HDCP, glare, wide viewing angle (WVA)

PROCESSOR
    Processor Intel Atom Z3735G
    Clock Speed 1.83 GHz
    Number of Cores Quad-Core
    64-bit Computing Yes

MEMORY
    Storage 16 GB eMMC

COMMUNICATIONS
    Wireless Protocol 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0

CAMERA
    Rear-facing Camera 5 Megapixel
    Still Image Resolutions 1600 x 1200, 2592 x 1944
    HD Video Recording 1080p
    Front-facing Camera 2 Megapixel

MULTIMEDIA
    Audio Microphone , stereo speakers
    The one above is what I have now and the other one stolen is below.
    The one stolen was an Acer A1 830 Intel cpu and it worked perfect except with the game problem crashing.

The INTEL ATOM PROCESSOR is going to experience problems playing CKS and there's not much you can do about it, I'm sorry to say.

The reasons are two-fold (1) INTEL trying to make a name for itself in the handheld market (2) developers not writing code compatible with ALL processors. I can't fault developers too much on this one ... it's hard enough writing code that will run on all Android devices since only the top manufacturers follow Google's standards.

As a consumer start off with Google, LG, and HTC devices. Definitely stay away from Dell. Everything else is a shot in the dark.