Options

Cannot connect to server error 203003

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
Is anyone else getting this error since the GE started? I saw it ALL day ystrdy and it is even worse 2dy. Almost every minute or less, it pops up. It is taking FOREVER just 2 try and play 1 PVP match. I play on the android, google play system.

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting this error since the GE started? I saw it ALL day ystrdy and it is even worse 2dy. Almost every minute or less, it pops up. It is taking FOREVER just 2 try and play 1 PVP match. I play on the android, google play system.

Yep most have seen it, especially on Google Android. I've reported it to HANDLES but who knows if/when he's going to respond ... I'm about to follow up now.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yep most have seen it, especially on Google Android. I've reported it to HANDLES but who knows if/when he's going to respond ... I'm about to follow up now.

Thx Scorpion, let me know what he says...if he responds.
  • Options
    TBKTBK Registered Users 20 Posts
    Yes, I and several in my clan are getting same message. I am on an Android phone, Samsung Note 4, using google play.
  • Options
    This was sent to Customer Care this morning (no answer as yet), in addition to several PMs to HANDLES:

"Thank you for all of your previous help, however, I must call on you yet again. The Google Android platform gaming servers have been continuously dropping network connections. I would estimate that this is affecting a minimum of 50,000 registered players, the TOP 1,000 of which are paying customers on a regular basis."

"The problem started yesterday at 10:00 AM EST and has gotten progressively worse."

"ERROR CODE: 203003 CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION AND RESTART ... obviously 50,000 players are not suffering a bad internet connection."

"Please advise the proper technicians to check the networks and servers."

"The game is virtually unplayable. Scoring is down at least 50% across the board."

"Thank You ..."

"SCORPION"
  • Options
    This was sent to Customer Care this morning (no answer as yet), in addition to several PMs to HANDLES:

"Thank you for all of your previous help, however, I must call on you yet again. The Google Android platform gaming servers have been continuously dropping network connections. I would estimate that this is affecting a minimum of 50,000 registered players, the TOP 1,000 of which are paying customers on a regular basis."

"The problem started yesterday at 10:00 AM EST and has gotten progressively worse."

"ERROR CODE: 203003 CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION AND RESTART ... obviously 50,000 players are not suffering a bad internet connection."

"Please advise the proper technicians to check the networks and servers."

"The game is virtually unplayable. Scoring is down at least 50% across the board."

"Thank You ..."

"SCORPION"

I assume Handles never responded?
  • Options
    arnman wrote: »
    I assume Handles never responded?

Nope ... not a word, I also sent a message to Customer Care though; nothing from them either ... yet.
  • Options
    Nope ... not a word, I also sent a message to Customer Care though; nothing from them either ... yet.

Not surprising.
  • Options
    MaxcoreMaxcore Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello everyone , I would add to the stake because by the updated 15/10/15 I still Have CONNECTION server error codes : 203303 ; 203,003 ; 201001 .
    Any form of continuous and I face , Also 3 or 4 times before being able to play .
    I have a SM- T535 Android version 5.2 . Any advice to Solve ?
  • Options
    jedisdtjedisdt Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem.
  • Options
    PopsNyiPopsNyi Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem with 20xxxx.. but now I've a new message ERROR.. YOU WERE BANNED...WTH....

What happen with this...
  • Options
    PopsNyi wrote: »
    I have the same problem with 20xxxx.. but now I've a new message ERROR.. YOU WERE BANNED...WTH....

What happen with this...

Was it banned OR blocked? If blocked someone may have "muted" you from chatting with them ... old girl friend maybe?

Just kidding ... report it to Customer Care.
  • Options
    8 days now, another GE upon us, and the game is still unplayable bc Glu hasnt fixed the server issue...UNBELIEVABLE!...(actually, it's not, it's Glu we're talking about).