Options

Error Code Restart

BlurstrikerBlurstriker Registered Users 3 Posts
Looking for an update on why the server is still having issues for the server on Android. I keep having issues

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Looking for an update on why the server is still having issues for the server on Android. I keep having issues

It has been affecting the Google Play platform for several days now and is on the heels of two weeks of interrupted Global Events. All of these problems, I would guess, can be traced to the recently released CKS 3.1.1.

GLU doesn't work weekends, so any problem that existed Friday will still be there over the weekends. We did notify GLU of the problem Friday morning and I personally opened a Customer Care ticket; all they've done is acknowledge the receipt of the request which doesn't mean much.

Let's wait and see if the problem is remedied next week; the current Global is lost.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    BlurstrikerBlurstriker Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for the update!

It blows my mind that such a large game network could go down and we have to wait for biz hours like a post office! Time is money, 1 star ratings versus 5 Stars etc.. you'd think they would have an IT team on it 24/7/365. I guess the $ and ratings don't matter to them.

Lot to clean up for Monday morning. Hope the fix this asap!

Activity has slowed to a crawl
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    This connection related issue started @ 10:00 AM on Thursday 10/15/15 and continues with today's League Event. To make matters worse, following my very first battle I was greeted with the "SYNCHRONIZATION ERROR / RESTART" immediately followed by the "INTERNET CONNECTION ERROR and RETRY ERROR CODE: 203003" so it would appear that the connection cannot last long enough to issue a game restart on our devices.

I'll try to follow up[ with HANDLES this morning.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    michigan_killermichigan_killer Registered Users 38 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    This connection related issue started @ 10:00 AM on Thursday 10/15/15 and continues with today's League Event. To make matters worse, following my very first battle I was greeted with the "SYNCHRONIZATION ERROR / RESTART" immediately followed by the "INTERNET CONNECTION ERROR and RETRY ERROR CODE: 203003" so it would appear that the connection cannot last long enough to issue a game restart on our devices.

I'll try to follow up[ with HANDLES this morning.

They don't care about ratings or anything about anyone playing this game,it's pathetic. I've been waiting weeks for a reply and get nothing,same old same old with glu.
  • Options
    MaxcoreMaxcore Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello everyone , I would add to the stake because by the updated 15/10/15 I still Have CONNECTION server error codes : 203303 ; 203,003 ; 201001 .
    Any form of continuous and I face , Also 3 or 4 times before being able to play .
    I have a SM- T535 Android version 5.2 . Any advice to Solve ? Thank you