Options

HANDLES: Persistent Connection Errors Are Running AMOK

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
HANDLES,

When are you guys planning to address the following issue?

This connection related issue started @ 10:00 AM on Thursday 10/15/15 and continues with today's League Event. To make matters worse, following my very first battle I was greeted with the "SYNCHRONIZATION ERROR / RESTART" immediately followed by the "INTERNET CONNECTION ERROR and RETRY ERROR CODE: 203003" so it would appear that the connection cannot last long enough to issue a game restart on our devices.

The first Global to be affected was three weeks ago, immediately after (during) the CKS 3.1.1 upgrade when the Global was completely unavailable after the first 12 hours. The second Global to be affected was two weeks back when the Global was 12 hours late in starting; strangely enough, once the Global finally started, game play was smooth and at times faster as reported by many. Finally this past Global (last week Thursday) was plagued by dropped connections and extremely slow game play.

This is affecting about 50,000 registered players, 1,000 of whom are regular paying customers.

Thanks,

SCORPION

PLATFORM: Google Play Android
OS VERSION: 4.4.4
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Has been reported.
  • Options
    Thank you very much .. please keep us posted.
  • Options
    Do you happen to have your player ID, which can obtained through helpshift. The devs are asking for it.
  • Options
    michigan_killermichigan_killer Registered Users 38 Posts
    Wow. Your player id will help fix it! Lol what a joke
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Do you happen to have your player ID, which can obtained through helpshift. The devs are asking for it.

As always it is SCORPION (In game player name) I don't know what "HELPSHIFT" is however?
  • Options
    Wow. Your player id will help fix it! Lol what a joke

I hear you, but they've asked for it before. It may help them track the problem via a log of sorts so they can try to reconstruct the issue since I'm one of the few that actually report these issues in detail. Most just complain **SMILES**
  • Options
    It's getting better, not perfect, but better ... RETRIES are down from every battle (most times 3-4 retries) to maybe 1-2 every 3-4 battles. This could be due to players simply giving up however.
  • Options
    MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Still the same error message for me. Works once pvp...then error every screen.
    MJ
  • Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    Hey Handles, how about an update on when this is going 2 get fixed. There has been no change 4 me...the game is still virtually impossible 2 play. 6 days now!
  • Options
    The RETRY button is getting worn out. Today no different than before; for a brief time last night it "appeared" to be getting better but the truth is the connections are still dropping ... this may turn out to be a bigger problem than I thought since it may not be game related at all.

My biggest concern is that it could be a GLU internal network problem and the fact that they haven't isolated it yet could mean it's a nasty sort of bugger.
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    As always it is SCORPION (In game player name) I don't know what "HELPSHIFT" is however?

I looked online, and HELPSHIFT appears to be a software development kit (SDK) used by the Settings > Customer Care user interface. A tiny "Powered by Helpshift" message is displayed at the bottom of that screen. However, I've been unsuccessful in my attempts to find a screen where your PlayerID is displayed in settings.

The "About" screen has a code at the bottom of it, but I believe that it's the specific version of CK:S you're playing based on the format of that code.

Handles, we need more specific instructions about where to find our PlayerID.
  • Options
    I found I already had Scorpion's player ID. I sent it in to the devs.
  • Options
    HANDLES: could you possibly shed some light on the following?

When I upgraded the 410K weapons to max LEVEL 1, all of the weapons parts went dark and could no longer be selected for upgrades. I figured it was because I had reached the max on the support drone at 410K and believed that when I further upgraded the support drone. now at 420K, that I could continue to upgrade the weapons.

Up until now I considered the weapons parts to be varying denominations of XP and the larger the faster you could upgrade a weapon.

Why are ALL of my parts still dark? What am I missing here?
  • Options
    MaxcoreMaxcore Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello everyone , I would add to the stake because by the updated 15/10/15 I still Have CONNECTION server error codes : 203303 ; 203,003 ; 201001 .
    Any form of continuous and I face , Also 3 or 4 times before being able to play .
    I have a SM- T535 Android version 5.2 . Any advice to Solve ?
  • Options
    Maxcore wrote: »
    Hello everyone , I would add to the stake because by the updated 15/10/15 I still Have CONNECTION server error codes : 203303 ; 203,003 ; 201001 .
    Any form of continuous and I face , Also 3 or 4 times before being able to play .
    I have a SM- T535 Android version 5.2 . Any advice to Solve ?

What you're experiencing is identical to what I've seen for the last week ... hopefully they're working on a solution, but it's not looking to good at this point; it's been two full days since they acknowledged the problem and no update from them as yet.
  • Options
    HANDLES: Any Updates On The Connection Issue?
  • Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    HANDLES: Any Updates On The Connection Issue?

It actually looks like it has finally been fixed. I was able 2 get thru all 3 PVP matches and several region contracts w/o getting held up.
  • Options
    arnman wrote: »
    It actually looks like it has finally been fixed. I was able 2 get thru all 3 PVP matches and several region contracts w/o getting held up.

Yes it has ... no more dropped connections.
  • Options
    HANDLES: No dropped connections this current Global following an afternoon CONTENT UPDATE. I want to thank you and "the team".
  • Options
    I just got word back from the dev team that issues is believed to be corrected and any occurrence of it again should be rare.